[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized that everyone you care for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How old were you when you realized that everyone you care for well eventually leave you, and normiesluts have zero idea what effect their words have on males?
>>
Context: one of my two friends sent pic in OP. I failed to register with selective service within 30 days of my 18th birthday (the deadline), and I'm almost 20. My life is basically over because my degree is only useful if I can get a federal job. Was drunk and contemplating an hero when she told me to kill myself
>>
>How old were you when you realized that everyone you care for well eventually leave you
The only people who I care for are my family and they'll only leave me in death. I can always count on them.

>Was drunk and contemplating an hero when she told me to kill myself
>SHE
Do you really think that you can be friends with females? Even women aren't friends with each other. They just use each other to gossip and brag. Learn from your mistakes. The mistake being that you trusted a woman.
>>
>>25608443
I don't really have a family. I was raised by my grandfather and he passed a few months ago, and my sister lives in the UAE. But yeah man I honestly didn't know that women were so venomous. She honestly seemed caring and sweet, if not a little (incredibly) slutty. Granted, I'd never given her an inkling if suicidal ideation before this, but that's still a cunt move of her.
>>
>>25608589
>>25608443
Also I've met my sister all of seven different times. All of which under 72 hours.
>>
>>25608589
>I honestly didn't know that women were so venomous.

Well, you learned the hard way. Why do you think the saying "Bros before hoes" exists? Bros are people you can count on, but hoes you only keep around for the sex. Do not pursue friendships with women. You're either in a relationship with her or you don't know her.
>>
When I had the intelligence to realize no one really really cared about me before, there are people but eh. not a lot but quantity doesn't matter quality does
>>
>>25608639
Thank you, brobot. You are incredibly wise. I genuinely wish I knew this before. I'm still completely boned in the long run though.

>>25608672
I'm nit very socially intelligent. I'll confused anyone who's nice to me a friend if it's consistent enough. Just like I'll fall for any non slut who's nice (the "non slut" prerequisite means I don't fall for girls very often.)

I'm like a far less extreme version of butters from south park
>>
>>25608412
lol she's not your friend you oblivious beta
>>
what happened in your life that made you so sensitive? there are so many guys who get bullied, heart broken or whatever but they pick themselves up just fine why can't you
>>
but they do know what their words do.

they are sadists who want you to suffer.
>>
>>25608793
Being raised by a nice old man and getting molested by my first grade teacher probably

Also just found out that I can't vote, qualify for federal benefits, or federal employment. Ordinarily, I'd probably just tell her to fuck if and laugh about it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.