[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get sick >be cold, weak, and always seemingly out of energy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 535x577
>get sick
>be cold, weak, and always seemingly out of energy all the time
>figure it's just a bad cold because of the winter weather
>gets progressively worse
>go to doctors
>they tell me my heart is weak and will most likely collapse within the following months
I-I don't wanna die, /r9k/
>>
File: no_humanity.png (61 KB, 255x205) Image search: [Google]
no_humanity.png
61 KB, 255x205
>>25506554
Suck my dick senpai. You dead anyway and you'll be doing me a favor
>>
>>25506554
Cheer up, you get to go to Heaven. If you are on this board chances are you have suffered enough. You'll meet the man upstairs and his son, and all the anons who ever used this site and died by suicide or other causes, despite what the Bible says about suicide. At least know this, there is going to be a community of the robots who died up there, and whatever you ever wanted in life will be given to you. You can relive any time period, have any adventure, live any life you could ever have wanted, meet people from ancient time, or just rest eternally. If for some reason you do end up in hell, then what will have happened is you will survive. After all, in you post you say that the doctors said "most LIKELY" Statistics aren't perfect. I have a feeling you will be just fine.
>>
are you obese?

ask doctor if cardio will help.
>>
>>25506554
There is no pain after death, no suffering either. There is only rest and peace at mind.
Good luck Anon, it aint that bad anyways.
>>
File: 1444322351850.png (1 MB, 990x1444) Image search: [Google]
1444322351850.png
1 MB, 990x1444
>>25506554
http://foodbabe.com/2013/05/20/how-to-eat-organic-on-a-budget/
http://www.care2.com/greenliving/17-essential-reasons-to-eat-organic-food.html
www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/982433/5-ways-to-strengthen-your-heart
http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/PhysicalActivity/Walking/Walk-Dont-Run-Your-Way-to-a-Healthy-Heart_UCM_452926_Article.jsp
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/fitness_articles.asp?id=1612

Eat right, go exercise, go enjoy life a bit. this shit is your wakeup call anon, answer it and you get to have a good life, let it ring and you fall asleep forever
>>
>>25506554
Why would you want to stay alive?
>>
>>25506554

eat a salad. many salads u will eat. salad and water u will consume.
>>
>have palpitations
>go to doctor
>you just have anxiety anon nothing to worry about :)
>die of a heart attack a week later
>tfw posting from my grave
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.