[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to save a bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
I had a really good bro, we got close my jr year of high school and we would do everything together, I helped the guy out of his depression and everything and now he just doesn't talk to me at all because of one small thing that I didn't even do, what should I do bots? I miss my only friend. We haven't spoken in 3 months
>>
What does he think you did?
>>
>>25505525
Well I play league, yes I know I'm a faggot. And I would play with him my other friend and my oneitis
> play with my bros till 5am
> would call oneitis at 5:30am bc played with bros for so long
> would repeat almost everyday
> rarely ever play league with this girl
> she becomes gf
> I still play with bros till 5:30 am
> gf asks to play
> her and my bros don't get along
> I say ok I'll play with you tmmrw
> tomorrow comes and I'm playing with gf
> bro asks to play
Sorry this is so long
>>
>>25505525
Nvm it's not actually long, I'm on mobile so it's a bitch to type out but continuing
> I say can't Bc I told gf I'd play with her
> he says all of us can play together
> I say she doesn't like u guys
> and I'm not gonna leave her after I said I'd play with her ( I do the same for them if she asks to play and I'm already playing with them)
> he gets upset and says I always choose her over them
> I say I play with you till 5:30 am every night
> he says I'm done talking to you
> doesn't show up to our college classes for a month
> leaves me to find a ride after our 9:45pm class
> have to wait for mom to get off work @ 11:30
That's it, but I miss the guy and I have no other friends
>>
>>25505698
You sure he didn't suicide?
>>
>>25505764
Yea I see him on league from time to time
>>
>>25505816
If you guys been through a lot and he gives up on your friendship just because you have a gf to hang with and you even supported him through depression it might not be worth saving since hes acting like a child. Not sure what to tell you.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 462x579
>>25505880
That's what I've been thinking too, it just sucks that the friend I found that I had so much in common with doesn't even want to speak to me anymore, but I guess that's life. Ty for the adv
>>
>>25505880
Question tho, if he msged me months from now and apologized and wanted to make it all up and just be bros again, should I just say fuck it and not do it since he acted like that in the first place?
>>
>>25505698
I have a hard time believing someone would cut a friendship off completely because of something like that. Maybe he wanted out for some other reason and that was just a convenient excuse.

On the other hand, I've done something similar in the past with someone close because I have severe abandonment issues. If he's the same as me, he might have cut you off as a defense mechanism.

I guess I would just send him a message like 'hey it's been a while, how have you been, you up for a game?'.
All you can really do is let him know you still want to be friends and hope he reciprocates.
>>
>>25505956
I mean he probally seen what he done as childish so by all means accept it and be bros again
>>
>>25505998
Alright, will do I guess I'll message him tonight and see what's up. I'm really just expecting him to not respond tho
>>
>>25506049
Got in a fight about stupif shit with a friend before too in this situation I was the guy who avoided the other. I was being childish and decided I wasnt going to respond until he makes up so might just wanna ask him whats up and whats wrong.
>>
>>25506122
Yea ill do that, I just sent him a message, I feel like he just doesn't like me anymore but it doesn't even make sense to me
>>
>>25506164
Its 2016 nothing makes sense anymore man.
>>
>>25506225
> its 2016
That sounds so weird to me
>>
>>25505967
>I have a hard time believing someone would cut a friendship off completely because of something like that.

A lot of guys are jealous and possesive of their friends. The same thing happened to me. The guys I used to play games with until the early morning constantly called me pussywhipped and a cuck etc. when I spent time with my gf instead of them. They were mean and abrasive to her as well. Fuck them. I'm not going to ditch the person I love because hurr durr bros before hos xD
>>
>>25506523
I mean, yeah, if you're doing it often then sure, but cutting contact completely after only one incident?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x171
>>25506523
Yea my friends were so fucking rude to my gf and it would always put me in such an awkward position
>>
>>25505618
Wait what kinda normieare you to be posting here in robot fagot land
>>
>>25506523
you're a shit friend

literally, bros before hoes
handle that bitch
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.