[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm feeling like shit. Let's start some greentexts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Guys, I'm feeling like shit. Let's start some greentexts. Green text whatever you want, I'll start.

>be me
>be 14
>in school (Not in America)
>some sort of teacher conference
>no classes all day, whole class sits in room doing pretty much nothing.
>everyone grouping up
>they're joking, telling stories, playing games.
>after a while literally everyone from the class gathered in one corner together having fun
>I just silently sit in my chair doing nothing
>Someone even told me to come because I guess they felt sorry for me.
>"Nah I'm fine"
>Everyone in one group together, having fun.
>I sit there all alone at my table, few meters away from them, looking at the wall silently for at least 3 hours.
>>
>be me
>be right now
>have to get up to work in 5 hrs
>can't sleep thinking how I'll never be like everyone else
>don't have friends because I hate everything everyone enjoys
>coworkers think I'm a weirdo because I'm quiet
>girls leave the cafeteria when I arrive
>I'm so tired but can't sleep
>>
>be me
>be 20
>be in community college studying humanities because dropped out of college
>only think about girls
>during breaks, always pretend I'm busy, when everyone else stays in the corridor near the classroom to socialize
>I walk for 15 minutes instead
>On better days, forced myself to stay around them
>Peep on their conversations, catch a few words
>months pass
>On bad days, don't even leave the classroom during breaks
>Only person in class while others are socializing
>Think about death, draw shit, write bad poetry
In general, I'm always careful trying to look normal, to avoid possible bullying, or gossip
But in the end, don't even care anymore, be conspicuously special, hoping a girl will eventually notice, and take me far, far away, from everything
>Never happened
>>
File: kaart-van-euroland-2348960.jpg (264 KB, 1300x1065) Image search: [Google]
kaart-van-euroland-2348960.jpg
264 KB, 1300x1065
>>25503176
>I'm so tired but can't sleep
Are you in Euroland?
I am.
>>
File: 1425867993787.jpg (150 KB, 770x546) Image search: [Google]
1425867993787.jpg
150 KB, 770x546
>be me
>be 20
>grew up with a mom with social anxiety that would cry and yell at us a lot
>have dad that works during the day I have never had a real good opportunity to form a relationship with
>look at my forehead and notice my hairline is receeding
>have severe depression/ anxiety/ inability to communicate with other people with out causing them to despise me or cringe
>high school friends mistreated me and abandoned me
>told by everybody that i'm ugly, annoying, etc
>I realize I only have myself to blame yet no matter how hard I try I always wind up falling short
>>
>be me
>be in high school
>have gf
>be in class
>teacher lets us pick who we want to do our project with
>to afraid to get a partner
>everyone is partnered up
>teacher looks and sees me alone
'guess Anons working alone again'
>a couple people snicker
>class ends
>try to find gf
>find her in band room
>she is kissing one of my ex friends
>stand there in silence as people point to me, noticing the situation
>gf sees me and stands up
'I'm sorry Anon, it's not working out'
>tears
>girls pointing and laughing
>run to bathroom
>cry
>group of guys come in
'is some faggot crying in here?'
>try to be quiet
>can't force back tears
>ridicule ensues
>wait until end of classes to leave bathroom
>mom finds me in parking lot
>yells at me to get in the car
>tells me I'm a failure because I skipped classes
>get home to dad who tells me to go to me room
>hear voices all night
>don't sleep
>>
>>25503108
>be me
>have job
>money saved for a house or duplex/quadplex
>have good job for not going to college
>tfw no gf
>not sure if i would be able to make one happy
>ohwellmaybenextlife
>at "the" crossroad in life
>it's literately the start of your real life
>don't know what to do
> hate my job
idk what to do boys i want to make it far but i'm scared i wont be able to

>>25503108
i did the same thing once i started smoking weed.. realized i'm that much of a loser

>>25503176
you just have to reach inside your self and find what your passion is then use that to bring people around you that like the same things you do and have the same views

>>25503333
girls aren't the only thing in the world anon, there great and they can make you happier than anything in the world but if you find "the girl" your going to need "the job" you don't want to try starting a family without being fully ready to it i've seen some rough stuff from people that don't fully think it though... focus on your self before you try to focus on someone else if you ant to find someone like you.
>>
>>25503637
looks like you're on the right track.
>>
>>25503555

>have gf

FUCKING NORMIE ROLLS TRIPS REEEE
>>
>>25503637
Just that I never smoked weed or did any drugs ever.

FeelsBadMan
>>
>>25503712
i'm on the right track if this is all i want but its not.. idk i want to help the world( i know i know) because it's so fucked but it could be fixed so easily..

>>25503812
don't worry about it anon all i did was drink and smoke weed and you learn that the people you end up becoming friends with are the ones with twisted morals or none at all and the lost souls... you get hurt alot more than you would if you had the "parents dream friends" or "nerdy" ones, there the ones who will truly be there for you.
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 500x656
>bee me
>excited over getting adderall tomorrow
>>
>>25504007
>it's so fucked but it could be fixed so easily..
"A civilization shouldn't be judged for its ability to provide more for those who already have a lot. But for its ability to give a bit more to those who have nothing"
>Me studying economy and political science several years ago, before becoming just another beta.
At least you can take care of yourself.
>>
>>25504302
you can to anon it's not easy and it takes a lot out of you but you can do it if it's what you really want. That's what i want to do though help the people like us who dont have lots of money and give everyone the opportunities that the rich people do so being able to help the world doesnt just rely on money
>>
>>25503108
Dafuq? Socially inept much? feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: FUCKINGNORMIES.gif (507 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGNORMIES.gif
507 KB, 500x246
>>25504860
You do realize this is basically the autistic board of 4Chan, right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.