[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in constant emotional agony due to mental illness >want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>in constant emotional agony due to mental illness
>want to die
>best friend goes to Cambridge University, has sorted her life out and is set for big things once she leaves after years of struggling herself
>one of the major things that fucked her up happened when she was a kid and her depressed mother told her she was the only reason she hadn't killed herself already
>tfw it's the same for me, the only reason I haven't done it is because I know it would hurt her so bad and possibly throw her whole life out of balance because we're both each others' main source of emotional support
>this means I have nobody to talk about how I feel with apart from her
>tfw can't tell her how close I am to killing myself and how I'm only holding on for her because I don't want to fuck her up
>tfw can't do it without telling her because it'll leave her totally alone and fuck her up
what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
File: iRS85jN.jpg (105 KB, 735x400) Image search: [Google]
iRS85jN.jpg
105 KB, 735x400
At least you have someone to help push your car OP. Just keep reminding yourself it will get better, you don't even have to believe it.
>>
>>25491004
Tell her your feelings. Only solution.
If you have the balls to kill yourself, you have the balls to tell her what your experiencing.
And if you really want to kill yourself that badly, why not go do something stupid? What do you have to lose if you plan to die anyway, right? Jump out of a plane, waste your life savings on fucking horse races or some shit. Eat nasty foods and release loud, horrid farts in elevators with others and laugh at their reactions, why not? That last one is one of my plans before I kick off.
But legit, just tell her, if you two care about eachother so much, let her know and she won't react badly.
>>
>>25491106
If I could make it look like a total accident then I'd do it immediately, but I have a feeling she'd suspect it to be suicide no matter how convincing I make it to everyone else 'cause of how much we've talked about our problems.
>>
File: Z7rcHzx.gif (1 MB, 385x256) Image search: [Google]
Z7rcHzx.gif
1 MB, 385x256
>>25491004
>staying alive just so you can continue being some cunt's emotional tampon

Top jej.
>>
>>25491004
Be an hero and live stream the sudoku faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.