[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any movies that realistically portray dating and h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Are there any movies that realistically portray dating and how life actually is for robots?

pic related is one

>robot crushes on qt
>chad impregnates qt
>robot pays for qt's abortion with what little money he has
>robot and qt say they love one another
>robot goes to house party and sees Chad and qt making out
>robot drives home crying
>the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYSOjuGdmvI

I don't you'd get something so brutally realistic anymore.
>>
>>25489070
How is that realistic? If you're beta enough to pay for a woman's abortion when somebody else impregnated her, you kinda get what's coming to you.
>>
>>25489070
From the comment section:

People are always saying "poor Gary, the nice guy loses", but Gary really isn't all that nice of a person, he's only nice to Karen.

He basically stalks her in the beginning and releases the air from her bicycle tires so he can come by and say "need a ride?" Creeper status.

He is a dick to Rose. Instead of just telling her he isn't interested, or even just being polite and nice to her, he makes out with her so he can look at Karen while he does it, and then treats Rose with disdain when she tries to talk to him.

When he gets jealous of Rick going out with Karen, he doesn't just tell Rick he likes Karen. Instead, he puts Rick on a guilt trip, telling him he's turned his back on the group because he's spending so much time with Karen. And makes up a story about banging a hooker a bunch of times, just to try to distance Karen and Rick. Great friend he is.

He also helps "borrow" the car from the peeping tom nerd with the big dick, when they leave the guy sitting on the curb, and then they crash the car into the ocean.
>>
500 Days of Summer.
>>
>>25489938
well i've read just about enough

lock him OP away boys
>>
>>25489070
haha movies are so gay
look at that stupid faggot driving his gay car with a gay camera on the dashboard trying to look like he's alone and sad
>>
>That ending
God damn that's fucking awful
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.