[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many times you've been rejected by girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: brt.jpg (202 KB, 767x524) Image search: [Google]
brt.jpg
202 KB, 767x524
i'm 20 yo, kissless virgin, never had a girlfrined... i'm not ugly in my opinion. I'm asking this question because until i was 17-18 years old i didn't desire girls and i was a shy boy.. now that i'm 20, i feel so lonely, i see all this couples every day, almost all my "friends" have a gf, so i've decided to move, to wake up. i've never asked a girl for a date in my entire life until the last year, when i've approached a girl with the purpose to have a gf for the first time, and she said she has a bf. Ok. in 2015 i've asked to 3 girls i've met in total if they were interested to go out with me: 1 said i've a bf , 2 said i'm interested in another guy, 3. said i don't like you. anon. the last one was in the last night. So now i feel so lonely, depressed and confused, it's normal to get rejected by girls this many times? it's a serious question, i don't have experience in this field at all.
and how many time you've been rejected by girls like this?
>>
>>25484713
once or twice I don't know. But I couldn't care less. But there other things to worry about, more important things
>>
>>25484713

It can be normal, yes. Especially if you're inexperienced and bad at reading signs.

Also, a lot of girls love getting attention and will flirt heavily only to turn you down if you act on it. On the flipside, girls like that are often also willing to cheat on their bfs, so if you know what you're doing, you'll be able to get some casual sex out if it. If that is what you're looking for.
>>
>>25485240
i desire to lose virginity, but that's not my main objective, i need a girl who loves me for who i am, because i feel so lonely, so i'm not searching only sex.. but i can't see future, i'm feeling like all the normal-cute girls didn't like me, but i don't know why.
(btw i will describe my appearance, i'm 177 cm , beard not too long, black hair, big dark eyes , white skin, got abs, skinny but not weak, with a bit of muscles, nice shoulders widht, white theeth but not a nice smile imho, normal nose , no acne .... i think i'm a normal guy, not a model, but not ugly at all)
>>
File: just about done pepe.jpg (2 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
just about done pepe.jpg
2 KB, 125x89
>>25484713
ever since i started internet dating i've been rejected about 3 times a day on average
>tfw been internet dating for 2 months
>>
>>25484713
a lot of times but now that I'm more normalfag I've discovered you don't really ask girls out unless there's no other alternative.
>>
>>25485529
and what do you do? wait for girls asking to you for a date?
>>
File: 1ygfxjA.png (82 KB, 499x334) Image search: [Google]
1ygfxjA.png
82 KB, 499x334
>>25484713
I know that feel bruv. Some of us are just destined to be alone. Drifters. Wanderers. Vagabonds. I've learned to find my comfort in solitude. Why peer for something non-existent outside when you've got everything you need inside your own self. Every emotion can be molded according to your own WILL.
>>
File: 1451913396239.jpg (51 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1451913396239.jpg
51 KB, 500x503
>>25484713
The game has been rigged from the start Anon. So why play it at all?
>>
One out of one, you can't get rejected if you don't ask the question.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.