[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason why /r9k/ has bad views on women is because the women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1446888756647.jpg (137 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446888756647.jpg
137 KB, 800x1200
The reason why /r9k/ has bad views on women is because the women they talk to or hook up with are the weeaboo/personality disorder/toxic/narcissist type females. These females have such a bad personality that they think they're above everyone else despite the fact that they're a 4/10. If you met any decent girl 7-8/10, you wouldn't have to deal with a toxic female who only cares about money or status

The way the fem anons portray themselves on this board makes me sick.
>>
File: a woman's view.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
a woman's view.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1425
>>25481998

>the women they talk to or hook up with are the weeaboo/personality disorder/toxic/narcissist type females.

No shit, but don't pretend that's not the default mode of most women in Western society anyway.

> If you met any decent girl 7-8/10, you wouldn't have to deal with a toxic female who only cares about money or status

These have always been rare, as it's literally wired into women to only want men of high status.

You're correct, but don't say it like it's something you can just go out and do.
>>
I didnt read this. Just stopping by to say elizabeth tran. This post ends in dubs btw
>>
>>25482095

>but don't pretend that's not the default mode of most women in Western society anyway.
>it's literally wired into women to only want men of high status.

You don't go outside, do you?
>>
>>25481998
>weeb girl joins community
>she wins the heart of every beta with her quirky and emoticon filled text
>get called a bully for pointing this out and exiled
what in the actual fuck, just end my suffering.
>>
>>25482157

I see this a lot in gaming communities and that's pretty sad. It just shows how your average gamer is desperate for pussy
>>
File: candice.jpg (929 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
candice.jpg
929 KB, 1920x1200
I always found it more fun to talk to and hit on the 8/10 and above girls. There's a lot of dudes who just don't go near them because they're afraid. The ones who are 5-7 are the most dangerous, they're good looking enough to think they deserve something but not hot enough to actually deserve something, and it leaves them feeling inferior to their more attractive friends which leads them to manipulating men to get a thrill.
>>
>>25482095
>literally wired into women to only want men of high status
>boobs feel like bags of sand
>>
>>25482182
there are few exceptions where their shit doesn't fly, like a community predominantly made up of married men, but those are very rare in online spaces.
>>
>>25481998
>Falling for the "Attractive girls are nice" meme

hahaah naive

Its the aura effect, dude. Because they're good looking, you treat them nice and they "act" on it. Same as most women, not all their niceness is genuine
>>
>>25482396

I treat them neutrally as I treat others and they're still nice to me

Maybe if you stopped being a beta orbiter then you might see what I'm talking about
>>
>>25482424
>I treat them neutrally as I treat others
this desu~ once you realize to talk to everyone the same and that everyone (including yourself) is the same then, like magic, people are usually nice to you in return
>>
>>25482532
>be nice to people
>get ignored
>be an asshole
>get slightly less ignored
I don't know, jefe, seems to not be so good to be nice.
>>
>>25482424
>Still taking their bait

Yea, delousional
>>
>>25482601

>Ending up fucking them or cucking their BF

Still taking the bait you said?
>>
>>25482585

There's a difference between being nice and being a total pussy
>>
>>25482660
please explain the difference, and is being just not rude being a pussy?
>>
>>25482638
>If I make it up on the internet, maybe I'll be cool
>>
>>25482682

Nice people usually put others before them and that's not a good thing because that means you don't respect yourself, you only care about what people think about you. There has to be a balance

>>25482688

>He will never know the feeling of a tight pussy from a 8/10

Stay mad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.