[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey r9k, I need advice. I'm currently in 2nd year of a Mechanical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: ra.jpg (34 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
ra.jpg
34 KB, 640x960
Hey r9k, I need advice. I'm currently in 2nd year of a Mechanical Engineering MEng course and I hate it. I have an exam tomorrow which I know is going to go horribly. I have no motivation to look at the course content because it doesn't interest me in the slightest and I feel like a failure when I do so. Ideally I'd drop out and do Politics instead (because I'm actually interested in that) but like people always say that those degrees are worthless. Idk what to do. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
>>
You have 3 options:
1. Become a NEET
2. Find something you like that will allow you to make a decent living (imo best option)
3. Get degree in politics, possibly loving your job but probably starving with no money or future
>>
>>25478435
Study. Start right now. Get the fuck off of 4chan and start studying right now.

Even if you don't feel like it, there are things in life you have to do that you don't like.

Even if you don't feel like you can go any longer, push your boundaries.

Even if you feel it's not worth it, do it anyway.

This is the last day of the rest of your life. There is only one thing stopping you from enjoyment and happiness, and it is that dreaded exam.

You have to grab that exam by the balls, and crush them.

Sure it has balls of steel, and your hands are flesh right now.

You need to evolve your hands past mere mortal flesh, and turn them into hands that can crush steel. You need to turn your hands into the hands of a god. Hands that can crush anything.

The only way you can do that is if you sit your ass down and start studying right the fuck now.

Can you turn your hands into the hands of god in one night? It is very difficult, and it will be painful for you, but REGARDLESS, nobody but YOU is stopping your progress.

Even if you tried your hardest and your hands turned into the hands of a warrior, and can only crush those steel balls halfway, it will be worth it!

ANYTHING is better than those piece of shit hands you have now!

So will you turn into a god, or perish like the foolish mortal you are now?

You can only move forward now!

YOU MUST DO IT NOW. THIS IS YOUR TIME. YOU MUST DO IT!

DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!
>>
Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it. I am fucking capable of doing this. The exam is in about 33 hours. I am fucking going to ace this shit. Sleep is pointless. Thank you for that.
>>
>>25478612
Do they have to wear women's clothes as well? This offer gets posted a lot.
>>
>>25478795
You are fucking welcome.

Godspeed soldier, carry on. I believe in you 100%, you can do this.

No, you WILL do this. You MUST.
>>
File: IT BEGINS.jpg (123 KB, 1036x720) Image search: [Google]
IT BEGINS.jpg
123 KB, 1036x720
>>25478435
>>25478795
Shit, I'm spazzing out trying to avoid tomorrow too, but this inspired me. Time to go to bed. Thanks bros
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.