[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's /desensitized to female dramatic reactions/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Who's /desensitized to female dramatic reactions/ here?
They get angry for the slightest things. At first I tried to reason/ bargain with them, but then I realized it's pointless and you just have to wait for their bitchiness to pass away, like the cold.
>>
Should've realized this when you were 14.
Girls get upset by the silliest shit. If you get mad at them or feel bad about it you're doing it wrong. If you make a girl hurt and dont give a fuck she's gonna start showing real interest.
>>
Women are bipolar

Lived with two sisters they can go from rage to crying to laughing in the blink of an eye.
>>
What do I do when I'm "selfish"?
I went to the kitchen to crack walnuts since mom hates to step on the shells when I do it in the living room, ate them all, then she got angry I didn't offer her some.
>fine, I'll buy more fucking nuts and peel them off just for you, jeez
>NO I DUN WAN DEM! SELFISH, EGOIST, BAD SON!
I've had this kind of shit happen to me for all my childhood: I fuck up at something, then she's mad at me for like a week. I didn't learn to care for others, just that I'll be guilt-tripped if I don't. So it's better not to fuck with anyone, or not give a shit about anyone's feelings.
>>
>>25474398
>since mom hates to step on the shells when I do it in the living room
Wtf? If you do do it in the living room do you clean it up afterwards, pet eats them, or are you just a filthy degenerate?
>>
>>25474823
ofc I clean them up dude, but sometimes one gets lost, she steps on it and she gets mad at me.
>>
I realized it when I entered the workplace and yelling meant work needed to be done. You know, the work that was already keeping the lights on.
>>
>>25474081

When you get into any kind of scuff, ask yourself two things:

1. Is anyone's life in danger?
2. Is anyone's livelihood in danger?

If you can't answer 'yes' to any of these things, then it's a non issue that you can ignore without consequence.
>>
>>25474081
Even at fucking weddings and funerals. They all seem to fight for social gain or some shit. The way to deal with this is always treat them the same. Much like the way the father of Marcus Aurelius treated his parties. Maintain a warm demeanor to them, but never actually give them anything you wouldn't to someone else in a similar situation. Make sure they fell like you care, but they know you won't treat them special. Haven't had to deal with women's shit since then. They know dumping it on me won't gain them anything. They also know they won't lose a friend in me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.