[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here actually give up on girls and women? Have you found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 3 girls laffing.jpg (83 KB, 896x773) Image search: [Google]
3 girls laffing.jpg
83 KB, 896x773
Anyone here actually give up on girls and women?

Have you found it easier to focus on yourself? Do you ever waver and sometimes crave them?

I've become disillusioned with them and relationships entirely, but I can't fight the feeling of wanting someone to be with.
>>
I feel like I gave up hut I'm only 18 so who knows, maybe there's some hope left in there somewhere.

I want to be with someone too OP. I fill the void with my daki.
>>
>>25468953
>Have you found it easier to focus on yourself?

No, it's a lot harder to care about my looks or social status because getting a nice wife and having children was the ultimate end goal.

I just decided that that nice girl I'm looking for probably doesn't exist, and if she does she won't like me. Even if I try really hard and I somehow fight my luck and get educated and fit, I'm just ending up with some girl who has already lived her life and I feel like being that I'm naive and inexperienced there would be a lot of issues with that. Being in lots of relationships makes people callous and cold.
>>
I'm great at avoiding them, but in the rare occurrence that I'm in the company of women who aren't going to leave any time soon, I find that indulging in hard drugs for the night will get most of them to fuck off. The ones that will stay for the drugs present no problem whatsoever when you refuse to give them any.
>>
>>25469060
I found a girl but she's a bit of a whore and slightly emotionally unstable. I think it would be fucking terrible for me to get with her, but I can't pull away because she wants me.
>>
I just dedicated myself to studying. Every time I crave women, I go learn something about the things I study, go dive into some studying.

Feels good. Sexual gratification come and go but when you distract yourself for six hours by learning more about how stars interact with each other in binary systems, you feel actually content on some deeper level.
>>
>>25469060
>I just decided that that nice girl I'm looking for probably doesn't exist, and if she does she won't like me.
Same. In a way I've accepted it but still get lonely. Sigh.
>>
>>25468953
stop caring so much and it'll just fall into your lap

when you want something too much the thing you want always finds a way to escape you
>>
I've given up but not in the ultimate way.
I'm focusing on myself right now, working out, working on my degree, searching for stuff I like and doing it.
Once you stop actively seeking out the pussy and try to find joy in other areas of life, actually finding a gf (and especially keeping one) comes a lot more naturally.
>>
>>25469060
>getting a nice wife and having children was the ultimate end goal

I've achieved much in life but this goal seems unattainable. It clouds everything else
>>
>>25468953
I gave up, my life is as shit as it has ever been. I don't have any goals anymore.
>>
>>25469244
It's not that I care so much. You misunderstood what I'm saying.

I've had relationships before. From my experience, all girls are more or less the same. It's not really worth it pursuing them or having relationships with them. It's just difficult fighting the biological urge to be with them, but I know my life would be better off I could find a better way to fight that feeling.
>>
>>25469134
I just finished with a girl like that because she cheated

I would say "don't" but you probably want a practice girl or something. I don't care about sex or going out over everything in my life (it's nice but not first priority) so I would say that the bullshit is not worth it. You have to think about the worst case scenario and maybe that will scare you away from it.

In my case it was considering that some other guy will get her pregnant and give her a disease, and that will fall onto me because she's so dishonest that she'll actually cheat. That was enough motivation to leave her and be alone again.
>>
yes kind of looking no talking. i learned that i need to lower my standard but can't get a 10/10 i'll have to get a 4/10 a fatty. a girl told me to get a fatty, feels bad man. told parents to expect brother to have children.
>>
File: 1448484519321.png (138 KB, 400x362) Image search: [Google]
1448484519321.png
138 KB, 400x362
>>25468953

>Anyone here actually give up on girls and women?

Yeah, can't be bothered anymore. I face having to work soon and dating will be out of the question. I'm not the type who will want to spend time doing online dating and I sperg out if I don't have a lot of free time.

>Have you found it easier to focus on yourself?

Since the external pressure has been removed, yes.

>Do you ever waver and sometimes crave them?

It still stings a bit, yes, being attracted to women but them not being attracted to me. Could I put in the effort to try? Sure, but I fucking hate trying and refuse to do it. And yes, I do realize that it's my own fault. So be it.

Truthfully I think I'm meant to die alone. I'm in my early 20s and really don't believe that anything extraordinary is going to happen for the rest of my life. I'm content just existing and having a warm place to stay.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 312x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 312x288
>>25469244
>>25469255
I disagree.

>Studied hard and achieved dream career
>healthy lifestyle
>close friends
>rewarding hobbies
>still incapable of pursuing women

I'm awkward in sexual situations and cannot flirt. Women show interest but I don't capitalize. I've had one gf and she pursued me vigorously. I'm broken and can't be fixed.
>>
>>25469060
>>25469278
>>25469220
tfw won't ever be pretty and cute and marry a robot and cook him breakfast and dinner everyday and raise children together
>>
File: d24.jpg (72 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
d24.jpg
72 KB, 625x415
I feel like I'm at this stage right now. Dude pussy is not even that hard to get, most guys are just fuckin horrified of semi attractive chicks and make a big deal of it. No, you can't just straight up ask a chick if she wants to fuck lol, but spend a little time being interested, or faking w/e, in them and talking to them about themselves and within a date or 2 90% of women are willing to fuck.

And a lot of the time they confess they are kinda just lookin for good steady sex also and don't want too much of a commitment other than sexually. Then you or sometimes they get bored of the sex and move on. It's a good system, cycle through maybe 3 or 4 good fuck buddies a year, focus on work, barely any expenses on gettin pussy, everybody wins.

If you mean that you want someone to cuddle at night stop being a faggot.
>>
>>25469060

So the sole purpose of your existence is to have a wife and family. That is depressing as fuck.
>>
>>25469634
>"faking"

Yeah, fuck off normalfag. Deceit isn't a solution.
>>
>>25469786

Lmao how about stop being a little codependent bitch and find happiness with yourself before you go expecting some poor girl to fulfill every void in your empty life because you're too big of a pussy to get off the couch and develop social skills.
>>
>>25469564
you don't have to be pretty or cute, just nice and clean and having morals

>>25469698
yes, idk what else there is
>>
>>25469564
>tfw you tfw without greentext
What's stopping you?
>>
>>25469931
>He NEEDS TO GET LAID BRUH
>Other people are codependent

Fuck yourself to death, that'd make me happy.
>>
>>25469931
>how about stop being a little codependent bitch and find happiness with yourself
>needs to get laid in order to validate his existence

How about you first, nigger
>>
>>25469698
>sole purpose is to procreate

Sounds right
>>
>>25469561
I know that feel bro.

>first job with my degree
>moving to a new state
>alone with no roomates
>Independent
>Still iffy about dating again
>>
>>25468953
i gave up as soon i realized i'm ugly and there's nothing i can do to change that
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.