[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had one-itis in high school that could've worked out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Pretty Common Pepe.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Common Pepe.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>Had one-itis in high school that could've worked out if I asked her out senior year
>She moved across the country for college
>Literally haven't seen or heard from her for 8 years
>Still dream about her once every 6 months or so
>She never says yes or no in dreams
>Look up her facebook today after another dream
>She's newly married to the alpha jock she dated freshman year of high school, still on other side of country

Oneitis stories?
>>
File: 1401050907761.png (241 KB, 319x475) Image search: [Google]
1401050907761.png
241 KB, 319x475
>Used to have a crush on girl on my bus for 3 years
>Never got the bravery to talk to her
>Didn't know her name
>Meet her again in a recent party
>She ugly now and dates some skinny beta
>I have a much more qt girlfriend
>top lel
>>
>see a girl in uni
>think she is kinda cute
>talk about her with friends
>friends laugh at me and tell me she is ugly as sin
>they tell me she is so ugly they wouldn't impale her with a pitchfork
>they tell me she is so ugly they wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire
>they tell me I should aim for more
>I still think she's cute
>before I approach her she gets a boyfriend
>they get married within 6 months from meeting
>they get a kid within 6 months from marriage
>her husband is better looking than me, taller than me and has more money

I know I waited for too long, but she was hardcore into MLP for some reason. I might have dodged a bullet...a bullet of having a loving wife, family and a kid.
>>
>>25463428
Had oneitis in college. She died from cystic fibrosis and never told me she had any health problems. Haven't held a grills hand in over a decade since oneitis death.
>>
>Have a pretty huge crush on a girl in HS
>Hung out a lot, shared interests and got along generally pretty well
>Would however always shy away from taking the relationship any further from a regular friendship without completely rejecting me (i.e friendzoning me)
>As time goes on realize that this relationship is never going to go anywhere
>Fucks a bunch of chads, but the last straw was when she got together with one of the school's worst jocks
>Eventually drift away from her looking for greener pastures past HS
>Several years go by during which I go to university, graduate, found a startup with some university friends, have it almost go bust and then get bought up by a fortune 500 company
>Find out trough mutual friends that she had a kid with the chad just after HS, then split up, then another kid with another chad a couple of years later and split up with him as well
>Messages me on facebook out of the blue
>Has obviously found out that I'm now doing really well for myself
>Start talking with her and find out that she never made anything of herself (despite having such grand plans in HS), works as a waitress and that she's sick and tired of her misbehaving sons that are now both growing up without a dad
>Then shifts the conversation to what we had in HS and if I really was interested in her
>Tell her that yes, a relationship with her was what I wanted most in the whole world and how she ended up toying with my feelings and then breaking my heart
>Tries to convince me to give her another chance
>Tell her that whatever flame there once was, it's long since extinguished and the massive disappointment is why I haven't tried getting a GF since
>Goes on a crazy all caps rant about how she could have offered me a family and how pathetic I am for still being alone at this age
>Then proceeds to block me
I have a feeling that I dodged a bullet there...
>>
>>25463969
>take me pls, anon
>"no."
>LAZY WORTHLESS CUNT U DUN NOTHING GUD WITH UR LIFE U LONELY LOSER
>>
>>25464060
That's why I talked about dodging a bullet.

Seriously thou, why do people get so pissed off when their shitty actions fail? It's not just women who do that, I've seen plenty of men get really pissed off when they don't get their way. Part of the reason why the startup almost went over was one of our vendors trying to screw us over by not delivering what they promised and harassing us on social media for months after having to use lawyers to get our money back (which cost almost as much as the money we lost to the shitty vendor).
>>
>>25463572
Damn, I hope life works out for her. I can't imagine having friends like that.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.