[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some girl I was really into cut me off last night. She was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hot-girl-with-glasses-impress.jpg (52 KB, 610x325) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-with-glasses-impress.jpg
52 KB, 610x325
Some girl I was really into cut me off last night.
She was pretty receptive when I wasn't being completely autistic.
She said that I was to callous, that I would say to many things that would
uninentionally hurt her.

Last night she said she never wants to speak with me again. I didn't try to fight
her, she spoke with the same sense of indifference that I do. She had made up
her mind.

>tfw diagnosed Schizoid
>tfw literally have to try my hardest to not be completely monotone the whole time.

I wanted to tell her what was wrong with me whenever she mentioned that she
felt that I was cold, but I didn't want her to feel like she had to like me out of pity.

Haven't cried since the 3rd grade. And can't stop laughing because I constantly
read all this shit about how you shouldn't let women get to you. I figured by
the time it happened to me, I would have flat affect like always and move on.

My whole body just feels heavy, I can't even talk to anyone about it because
I know that no one wants to deal with a mopey little bitch.

This isn't a woman hate thing, I really do hope she finds someone that
makes her happy, she always felt that she wasn't good enough for anybody.
I hope to God that next time I meet someone I care about, I can come off a bit less
robotic.

I know that this is blogpost tier shit but, I really didn't have anyone else to tell.
God damn, guys. I just really just don't know, are people like us really not worth
loving?
>>
>>25455057
sounds like you both had your own problems and it was becoming toxic for both of you

shits gonna suck for a while but it's just a challenge lifes throwing at you m8, deal with it and move on.
>>
>>25455057
I think the fact that you recognize your faults and want to improve them says a lot about your maturity. I imagine that it's very difficult living with schizophrenia, and hope that you manage as best you can with it. I'm sorry that things didn't work out with this girl, but keep in mind that every failure is simply an opportunity for experience, so take into account how you can change for the better and apply that insight for next time (although it sounds like you already have). More than anything though, you should know that you're not unlovable. Schizoid, robot, whatever labels you may apply to yourself; they might be obstacles but they can be overcome. And this gonna sound cheesy as hell, but the right person for you won't care so much about them. Feel better, Anon.
>>
What kind of things did you say that would hurt her?

My problem is I'm too nice. Because I don't want to hurt them and then I'm friendzoned as if I'd sign the papers myself. I don't see how to win at this fucked up life.
>>
File: 3356998.jpg (54 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
3356998.jpg
54 KB, 500x754
>>25455266
I'm not sure of every instance, but the one that did it in apparently was after we hadn't texted in a while(6ish days).

I messaged her and everything was fine, then she asked why I stopped messaging her. I thought I'd be honest.
I was just sort of avoiding it because I was afraid I was bothering her and I didn't want to overtext her or anything.

She said she was insulted that I would assume that I didn't want to speak to her, it went back and forth for a while
then she just told me to leave her alone.

I called her the next day and asked about it, figuring it would be best to give her space for a day. Thats when she told me
she'd just "rather not talk to me, at all, anymore".
>>
>>25455454
What does any of this mean
>>
>>25455969
I typed all that up and realized it was a really weird reason to get angry...but like someone else said, we both were just dealing with our own issues.
>>
Hookers are the only form of intimacy for schizoid people unless you are super lucky and somehow find a cold heartless bitch who is somehow happy with you.We just can't influence people emotionally and therefore its impossible for us to have a relationship.The best you can hope for is FWB which is still insanely hard.
>>
>tfw schizoid and in a loving relationship with a mentally healthy girl
Now what, fruitcake?
>>
hhhhnnng Op that picture oh my fuck
>>
>>25456871
you have to be 18 to use this website son
>>
>>25455057
I remember I liked someone with schizoid once upon a time. I remember thinking he didn't really care about me even as a friend so idk it was tough and a little bit painful always having to be the one to make the effort. But I'm just the kind of person who does things that hurt, and I dunno I might be a bit of a masochist that way. Then he found someone he really liked so I said I'm so happy for you and our friendship just kinda trailed off. He's still very happy now and consciously makes an effort for the person he's with. So its not impossible OP. You just have to find the person you want to make the effort for. And if it's this girl just ask if you can talk to her about it and tell her as honestly as possible how you feel, no holds barred. That really might be more helpful
>>
>>25455255
>>25455255
Being a schizoid is not the same as being schizophrenic you turd
>>
>>25456904

But you don't need to be straight.
>>
>>25457021
Whatever you still need to be above 18
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.