[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad Times with Normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Gotterdammerung.jpg (56 KB, 343x500) Image search: [Google]
Gotterdammerung.jpg
56 KB, 343x500
This shit happened about 2 hours ago.

>be a cyborg
>play a lot of gay fantasy shit with few other cyborg friends
>yugioh, dnd, smash bros, that kinda shit
>be working at zaxby's, about to get off shift
>remember some funny insider memes with friends about yugioh
>mutter to myself "Gotterdammerung" under my breath
>is yugioh card related
>qt3.14 (wel kinda, like 6.5/10) cashier hears me, perks up and says some shit about the norse gods and how we must share an interest (i guess she studies mythology in uni)
>"O-oh... no, s-sorry, it's just a yugioh card, my firends and i play sometimes and i was remembering something funny about..."
>Her face just drops, with crushing disappointment she didn't just connect with another human

I can't even be mad, I'm so fucking retarded. Didn't say a word for the rest of our shift.

Normie Experiences General I guess
>>
>>25452284
You really fucked up.
I don't talk to people so no stories.
>>
>>25452284
>zaxby
where do you live, senpai? No one online has ever known what the fuck zaxbys is when ever i mentioned it.
Anyways sharing my bad time with normies story:
>16
>total outcast
>went to a school with a weird mix of thugs and preppy rich kids
>i was a seriously poor black kid and also not at all a thug
>got bullied a bunch
>no one liked me
>teachers didn't care about me and thought i was weird
>was basically invisible
>eventually stopped going to school
>heavy drug use led to me meeting some cool people
>met one guy named C who also dropped out
>his mom was a crackhead
>his dad was an abusive drug user
>as a result no supervision at all
>him, me, and one other guy named X would always hang out in his basement smoking weed and eating mushrooms or dropping acid together
>one day, he brings some guy from high school over
>guy sees that the place has no supervision and realizes he's found normie heaven
>suddenly more and more people start coming to "hangout"
>one day I go out with X to buy a half ounce of weed
>I come back to find theres some kind of party going on
>dozens of high school boys and a few girls have pulled up in cars and are congregating around
>they see my skateboard and start ranting about "sk8 life man wow we're sk8rs too!"
>I go ask C what the fuck is going on
>ask him if we're still smoking and also why are there tons of people here
>he explains to me that the new guy who came along decided to throw a party here
>We go inside and I place all the weed on the table like always
>Normies fucking crowd around it, absolutely swarm it snapping dozens of pictures of it and immediately posting it on their facebooks or instagrams or whatever
>won't shut up bragging about how cool they are for being here
>they all talk how they're super tokers and they always smoke the super dank kush
>we pull out a bong
>literally not one of them knew how to use a bong
>after only 1 rotation, they all stare with these look extremely nervous and surprised
>>
>>25452873
>the girls wont shut up and stop taking pictures of everything and taking selfies posing with the bong
>someone convinces them all they won't be cool stoner kids if they won't do at least one more rotation
>this time some of them actually take good hits instead of the little baby ones they did the first time
>now they're experiencing the feeling of being high
>the talk starts dying down
>everyone staring at the floor or looking around awkwardly
>Finally someone says "m-my parents are gonna know i'm high!"
>all of them start agreeing and collectively panicking about how they're going to get caught
>finally they all start leaving
>they all get back in their cars and drive off with much less enthusiasm than when they arrived
>meanwhile between the 15 or so of them, they haven't even smoked more than 2 grams
>we all laugh and continue smoking
>things go back to normal
>later on X shows me this post they put on facebook with a list of all their names tagged on their and talking about how "totally epic" the party was
>realize this is the "wild parties" that i was missing out on as an outcast
>>
>>25452903
Those weren't the parties you missed out on, but trust me when I say you would have been a wall flower for most of the 'live' partying you miss out on. Not that much fun for social regects.
>>
>>25453190
>Not that much fun for social rejects.
Agreed. That was only the first "party" I went too. I've been to plenty now, and have even gone clubbing a few times. Every experience was a new type of awful. I can at least say I truly gave the normal life a try. My parents actually complained that young men my age should be out having "Fun" and that I have no friends. But that lifestyle is not for people like me.
>>
File: 1445474075045.gif (490 KB, 490x270) Image search: [Google]
1445474075045.gif
490 KB, 490x270
>>25453361
>Every experience was a new type of awful. I can at least say I truly gave the normal life a try. My parents actually complained that young men my age should be out having "Fun" and that I have no friends. But that lifestyle is not for people like me.
>>
>>25453754
I dont understand the reaction image.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.