[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if my manager insults me again i will be assaulting him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2014-10-17-05-32-39.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-10-17-05-32-39.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
if my manager insults me again i will be assaulting him
>>
>>25451432
why does he insult you?
>>
>>25451432
that's how he wins you know. getting you to do something so he can fire you. chances are you will fuck up somewhere along the line and get dropped for some bullshit technicality that masks the real reason (he doesn't like you)

my advice would be to not give him the time of day when he says shit like that to you. literally ignore the fuck out of it. don't respond to him. don't stutter. don't stare at him. just go on like you didn't even hear the shit. that will piss him off more than anything else. he will probably step his game up though, so just be completely neutral when he gets like that.
>>
>>25451464
>>25451586
Its a kanye lyric.
>>
So I'm next to the smoking sign, with a blunt in the mall.
>>
>>25451432
after i fuck the manager up imma shorten the register up
>>
>>25451432
Tard

File complant with hr
Hostile work environment you umcomfertable and dread going to work.

Manager gets fired wreck his shit.

Document everything if you file a complaint with hr, they do nothing and he insults you again you can sue and get paid to do a nothing
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.