[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/forever alone/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>tfw going out whith /chad/ friend
>tfw he gets all the grils
>tfw i just stand still .doing nothing
>tfw what should i do ?
>>
>>25450073
Stop being such a fucking beta. Be confident in yourself. Take nothing seriously.

STOP STANDING STILL YOU PUSSY
>>
>>25450073

Move In
After
Completion
>>
>>25450073
Ask your chad friend to teach you how to get pussy. Then you two proceed to bond over bitches and whores, until a tragic event occurs that makes him lose many of the things that made him chad. After seeing all the girls he made love to abandon him in his moment of weakness, he enters his moment of despair-- but you're there for him in his darkest hour. After that, you both realize that bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks and decide to develop your relationship into something more.

You two start dating as you aid him on his recovery; feeding him, tending to his wounds, visiting him in the hospital every day, ect. Your relationship goes stronger until you two eventually get married and live happily ever after.

Go for it, robot. I would write a gay homosexual sex fiction for you, but I'm extraordinarily lazy and get be assed to write more than 30 seconds for this

go out there and learn the true meaning of love and let the balls touch

faggot
>>
>going out with friends
Fuck off you stupid normie piece of shit.
>>
>>25450211
that was beautiful

ORIGINAL FUCKIGN COMMENT DESU
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.