[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a dream thread, shall we? Naturally OP is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 1445492973364.jpg (40 KB, 459x600) Image search: [Google]
1445492973364.jpg
40 KB, 459x600
Let's have a dream thread, shall we?

Naturally OP is a fag and starts, bits from a dream I saw last night:

I was working in some military complex where I was issued to assist a friend of mine with his new hobby, which was escape artism with his gf as his assistant. They were attempting a trick where the assistant was locked in a cage on top of a diving submarine and my friend had to catch the key while the thing was moving and neither of them had oxygen tanks. The submarine driver fucked up the first tries by diving either too deep or too fast, so they had to cancel them early. While the driver was taking a break, my friend had himself locked in chains in some sort of a cage within an old boat, it had flamethrowers towards the cage or something, they went off every few minutes. He escaped before the fires went off, but it turns out they were just some whimpy burners to clear the air coming out of the engine, not much of a flame came out of them.

Next I was sent back to the base, some shit happens I can't remember and I find myself on the top of an exercise building. I'm slipping on some plank and trying to get up, when suddenly some retarded private throws a live grenade and it lands next to me. I manage to push it off before it blows, but it manages to blows up the base of the building. The building crumbles and I fall quite a distance towards the neighboring building and end up crashing through the wall. I black out.

Next I wake up at some desert next to the base. I realize I'm a ghost and I need to get my body back so I can return to the living. I seem to be able to become corporeal for short periods at a time at will and manage to convince some people to storm the building my body flew into.

Inside, there's some odd people and very out of place stuff for a military complex, people assume It's some sort of a conspiracy shit that's going on. They storm the base floor, meanwhile I ghostly slip into upper floors. Cont->
>>
>>25396313
Cont.

I find this strange lab with beds in it and I see a skinny lady with short blue hair prancing around in a tight-fit dress. I lay in one of the beds, wait till she's next to me, turn corporeal, snatch her and drag her to another room. The room is kinda strange, like a prison shower with some out of place objects on the floor like some toy cubes and stuff. I start interrogating her by yelling questions at her about the whereabouts of my body. She keep smiling like an insane person and keeps telling she doesn't know about it, she's just assisting someone with some bizarre lab experiments. I ask something like "why is a crazy chick like you in here anyway", she just smiles and answers "am I?".

I look at her then immediately grab her crotch, feeling a tiny penis between her legs. Yup, a tranny. Really convincing too, even though he has no much of a chest. He keeps teasing and annoying me while I try to interrogate him, then it hits me; I whip out my cock and shove it in his mouth. For some reason the tip is almost the size of his had yet he can get it in his mouth. I just roughly hold him and shove it in for a while, both enjoying it a bit more than we should, so I let him get on his knees and carry on.

This is where I wake up.

I'm used to strange dreams, but there has never been any sort of sexual activity that includes men or trannies. I don't even particularily like them.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.