[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All men are disgusting pigs >pic very related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 488x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 488x784
All men are disgusting pigs
>pic very related
>>
>>25389817
apes, not men.
>>
File: alex-target.jpg (26 KB, 325x412) Image search: [Google]
alex-target.jpg
26 KB, 325x412
>>25389817
>Girl takes creepshot at a random guy without his permission
>totally fine

>Guy does it
>"eww what creep"
>>
>>25389817

Yes and no. Assuming you are a fembot: all males around you think like that, except for those creepy "nice guys".

Let that sink in for a moment.

All those guys would, barring other circumstances like actually hating women or just anxiety or being gay, bang you if you asked them.

They evaluate you for banging as soon as they see you. This is a reflex, like a built-in scanning procedure.

But what most of us really want is actually a combination of intimacy and "being accepted by a woman" if that makes any sense. We're programmed to seek this out and it hurts like a bitch if we can't satisfy that need. Mere rape or a prostitute isn't enough to satisfy that unless you delude yourself.

Ever been with a guy and he started crying during sex or making out? That's that. I don't think you girls have that.

So no, most of us men are not pigs. Not unless you want us to be. The guys you need to watch out for aren't pigs, they're farmers, and you're the sow.
>>
>>25389817
Liking tits is disgusting now?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.