[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys, I decided to make something good out of me this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1366737992607.jpg (51 KB, 367x368) Image search: [Google]
1366737992607.jpg
51 KB, 367x368
Alright guys, I decided to make something good out of me this year so any anons or anonettes that would like to have someone listen to what they have to say, I'm gonna be doing it, I'm gonna be that ear.

I won't pretend I can relate to what you guys go through because that'd just be insulting to you guys but I promise I can at least listen and I know how good it can feel sometimes.

We can talk either on here or on Skype (I'll gladly post my skype if someone wants to go there)
>>
I know this is the kind of shit that gets posted over and over, but
there's this girl I like and I told her I do, and she hasn't responded. That pretty much reinforces my giving up on women. I did a couple years back and now that I've been wanting a girl I find this girl, she seems pretty chill, I tell her this, and not even a word from her as a reply. I think that's rude and I don't care about women anymore, at least for a year or something. I'll always get rejected so what's the point anyway?
And anyway they're distractions. See, I have stuff to do, but I've been distracting myself with thoughts about her and, while it's not the only reason I haven't done what I should, it's a waste of brain to be thinking about a bitch who won't even look in your way.
>>
>>25387357
How often is too often to start conversation with somebody on skype? Before I become a stalker?
>>
>>25387357
>I decided to make something good out of me this year
You appear to already have failed, OP, when you bailed the thread.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.