[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw am so deep in the friendzone my crush has started telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mtjhn2ldo41r922azo1_500.gif (875 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtjhn2ldo41r922azo1_500.gif
875 KB, 500x281
>tfw am so deep in the friendzone my crush has started telling me about her menstrual cycles and diarrhea
>either laughs or doesn't believe me when i call her cute or hint i'm attracted to her

fucking hate myself desu lads
>>
You can't be that close to each other without it meaning at least something. I'd wait it out and take steps every day. Eventually she will be yours.

All the hate for nice guys/orbiters on here is just sour grapes. The bitter shut-ins only wish they could have deep friendships and be that close to a relationship
>>
>>25419637
You can wait until she finds a bf, or you could just ask her to be your gf.

>deep friendships
confirmed for never leaving the friend zone
>>
>>25419546
Yeah I talk to most of my friends about their natural cycles and stuff because uh, it's natural? That's not a friendzone it's just called they're human. I laugh off compliments that my friends give me too. "Oh you're so handsome" "No I'm not lmao but thanks" I mean, what else do you say? Do you expect her to be like "Oh anon you think that? Really? Let's date!!!" I used to always talk to my ex about her menstrual cycle and stuff too btw if you were gonna say that only friendzoned (dumb term) guys get talked to about that but you know whatever. Women are people anon. They're not, whatever you think they are.
>>25419637
basically this I guess
>>25419818
"Wanna be my bf?"
"No"
"RARRRGJGH I HATE U"
^that's u
>>
>>25419546
You want out?

Send her a dick pic

Either way she reacts, you wont be in the friendzone after
>>
>not dropping that friendship
>>
>>25419546

You're the emotional beta sponge. You're not a sexual being to her

Soak it in, friend.
>>
File: yuruyuri_12_04.jpg (33 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
yuruyuri_12_04.jpg
33 KB, 704x396
>>25419878
But I can't. I love her too much
>>
Drop it like a sack of puppies.
>>
>>25419546
1 dont send her a dick pic
>thats disgusting
2. you probably should call it off and find someone else. Don't waste your time with them.
3. I have no idea about the backstory. but from those few words you said she probably isn't interested and/or is trying to disgust you so you do not think she is cute.
>If I liked someone, I wouldn't tell them about that shit...
>>
>>25419912
Things women are good for (according to anon)
>Sex

Hmmmmm
Why can't women be friends? I mean, is there a good reason?
>>
>>25419843
nah that ain't me bcuz I've never been rejected :^)
>>
>>25419923
Speaking as someone who was in the friendzone not 3 days ago, i am telling you that you are only setting yourself up for not just disappointment and heartache but wasted time and effort.
I was lucky enough for her to act like a colossal , idiotic bitch for me to abandon all hope and ambitions but i tell you this.
Either do what i couldn't do and nut up and confess or drop all contact and try to forget about her.
>>
I told a girl that I'd be too busy to talk to her from now on. The truth is that I do like her but the disparity between what I think of her and what she thinks of me is too painful. It doesn't even feel like being in the friendzone, more like an acquaintance zone or something.
>>
>>25419955

Women are inferior to men, mentally and physically. No real reason to be friends with them unless you like innate babble and childish behavior.

Get a guy friend if you want something platonic.
>>
>>25420020
>Women are inferior to men
Opinion into le trashcan maymay
I have lots of platonic female friends. Way nicer, more loyal, more fun to be around, more interesting too. Guy friends are always gross and talk about the same boring crap. And guys never want to talk about Emotions. It's awful. And none of my friends are childish really? Or um give me "innate" babble.
>>
>>25420063
Are you a woman?

Because if you are then your perspective is obviously not going to be the same. Women are open with other women in ways they rarely are with a male friend. That's why being in the "friendzone" sucks. Usually you're not really a friend to a woman, you're more like nothing to them.
>>
>>25419546
oh anon btw. Just say "Hey, I have a crush on you do you want to date?" And whatever she says just let that be the end of it. If she says yes, yay you. If she says no then get over yourself. Not difficult. And if you can't then go find someone else to be friends with and stop hurting yourself (or her) I mean honestly now.
>>
File: 56fe0c41.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
56fe0c41.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>25419988
I don't know how to express my feelings properly.

She's hard to approach too, due to her demeanor. Though she did tell me once she would go out with a guy if he asked.

Simultaneously she sends me mixed signals
>>
>>25420183
As i said. Nut up or get out.

Be a better man than i. Your feelings will only keep getting trampled on if you don't act. If you honest to god think she is worth it, you should ask her out. If she isn't, just bail.
>>
>>25420179
I am a man. Straight, male, whatever else. I'm a dude guy though with the proper chromosomes.
I've also had a crush on a good friend and was rejected and am still friends with her. So, idk man. Idk.
>>
>>25420183
How long have you known her? How painful is it to have her on your mind constantly, thinking about not being with her?
>>
File: 1344352940853.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1344352940853.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>25420248
>Women
>Loyal
>Women
>Not boring
>Women
>Not Inferior

Please! I won't be able to find my sides! Jesus christ!
>>
>>25420336
I think you replied to the wrong post you wanted the post I made before that. But...okie dokie anon. Glad to have made you laugh I guess?
>>
>>25419955
Unattractive women = great friends
Attractive women = horrible friends
>>
>>25419637
I confessed to my friend that I liked her recently. She rejected me.

We took lunches together, drove each other home, and hung out a lot. These hang out sessions consisted of us walking around town and talking, for upwards of 5 to 6 hours.

I was sure that she had similar feelings for me, yet she did not. My case is different from the OP, but he should consider that she might think of him as just a friend.
>>
>>25420503
I don't know why looks matters. I have some Really Attractive friends and they're all really nice and wonderful and fun to be around and I trust them 100%. Why would attractive women make better or worse friends than unattractive women?
Everyone is beautiful in their own way though anon. Stop being so...judgy
>>
File: 2cmnpc8.gif (492 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
2cmnpc8.gif
492 KB, 215x194
Show her your dick. You literally cant go wrong based on your description and tell her that if youre so comfortable about telling me of your physiology, i think ill tell you bout muh dick.

~chaddy chadworth IV
>>
>>25420568
What is this thing doing here? Do I really have to remind you were you are?
>>
>>25420748
Idk, I'm bored. I'm a guy though. Kissless, handholdless virgin, social retard, I used to be a hikki-shut-in. I'm a schizo too! So like, I'm more of a robot than you anon probably. Maybe. I dunno. I'm just not bitter and mean :3
>>
>>25420568
Because of the frustration that you can't date or fuck them.
Some people can't handle it better than you.
>>
>>25419546
Hey OP, just chiming with my personal experience, i was friendzoned by the same girl for about 4 years, before i finally decided it was time.

Do you know what she said?

"I have a boyfriend so i cant go out with you Annon, but i wish you'd told me sooner because i used to have some feelings for you two... we can still be friends right?"

I beat myself up over it so much, but the rejection wasnt what hurt, what hurt waiting too long and letting her slip away, it was painful at first but after a week or two i was almost the same again. Don't do what i did annon give it yourr all while you still can.
>>
>>25420789
ok I will give u that ONE point. If you're the type who gets all frustrated that you can't date or uh, have sex with your friends then yeah. Stay away from having woman friends. It'll make your life easier and save them from the trouble. But that's not something wrong with THEM it's something wrong with YOU
>>
>>25420634
This

Just do it. Its all or nothing plus you have the chicks ammo of description, you could easily manipilate her friends to think she slept with u, hence why you know such
>>
>>25420522
I hope you cut contact with that girl soon, robro!
>>
>>25420781
You sound like you have social skills. Probably make women laugh instead of cringe. If I had to guess, you're only issue is getting closer to them.
>>
Nigga tell her to fuck off with that girl talk, and tell her you want to fuck. Only you can take it to the next step.

2016 and /r9k/ is still fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25420781
If that is true you're on the road to become gay. Good luck there
>>
>>25420864
Well. My issue is that when I get close to people they realize that I'm "crazy" and I have a lot of insecurity and just general head issues. And I have so much insecurity and anxiety that I never really accept that people like me. Or want me around. I do make people laugh and women do flirt with me but, I dunno, I can't do Real Life friendships or relationships. I'm actually completely alone in the physical world other than my family. Which is more than a lot of people have I know but I'm just a really lonely person and I wish I had a friend at the very least that I could hug or like pat on the back I dunno.
>>25420925
I'm too scared and repulsed by men to be gay. I have almost no sex drive and men just seem dirty and gross to me besides. I definitely am in the heterosexual heteroromantic whatever camp there bugsy. Thanks for the luck wish though!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.