[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you never think of asking someone "did you see that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
>tfw you never think of asking someone "did you see that show last night"
>tfw you can never tell them about an interesting newspaper article you read
>tfw you can never tell them an interesting anecdote about something that happened to you today
>>
>>25418928
I stopped learning 20 years ago...

I'm still fucking Alive. Stupid fucking Jew.
>>
>>25419011
You're dead inside though.
>>
File: 1439751345343.jpg (61 KB, 468x454) Image search: [Google]
1439751345343.jpg
61 KB, 468x454
My problem is I like interesting things. Normies hate that. Normies are also very stupid and don't understand things unless you spoonfeed them every last detail and implication. I like illegal things so I can't exactly elaborate on how we could use this information in a practical way. I should move to argentina or some other country where all drugs are legal. I doubt their people would be any smarter but they sure as fuck couldn't be any stupider.

Being so much smarter than everyone else isn't all it's cracked up to be. You have your notebooks and that's about it. It is actually challenging trying to dumb yourself down enough to hold a conversation with the others. On the rare occasions someone does understand you then they have to put on a big show about how that's such a clever solution and answer stupid and degrading questions like did you come up with that(and then they go back to looking at you with the same retarded and confused expression when you reference standing on the shoulders of giants).

These assholes even have fun the wrong way.
>I liked movie because I think it was good but for no reason
>I liked game because it was fun but it was not fun for any reason
>I liked drink because it tasted good but the taste was not anything particularly good enough to remember or be able to remark on in the slightest way

I swear these idiots are talking only to hear themselves speak. They never have anything valuable to add to a conversation.
>>
>>25419061
Aren't we all on this board ?
>>
>>25419368
Sad but true

Been muted so I will add: I like this post, but for no reason
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.