[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I actually wasnt a COMPLETE fuckin' loser last night,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: cell.jpg (110 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
110 KB, 640x960
So I actually wasnt a COMPLETE fuckin' loser last night, went out to a party mad late and got this chicks number.

She was wasted but seemed to at least think I was cute, how the fuck do I ask her out through text?

What is a good first date??
>>
>>25418582
Good first date would be anything that's not seeing a movie.

And just ask if she wants to hang out, youknow, with english words and such.
>>
File: cat on adventure.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
cat on adventure.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
>>25418582
the most IMPORTANT thing here is to be casual
gonna copy paste a few times for effect. remember, above all,
>be casual>be casual>be casual>be casual>be casual
>be casual>be casual
>be casual
>be casual>be casual
>be casual
chill out homie. just ask her if she wants to hang out at your or her place. watch a movie, try to feel her boobs and whatever

guys tend to overthink it and or try to establish something what you could call meaningful. DONT
>be casual
good luck homie.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x780
>>25418728
Pretty much this desu senpai.
Don't use the word "date" Op. It'll put way to much pressure on both of you and she'll end up avoiding you or things will be super awkward.
>>
>>25418728
>>25418874

I dont have my own place though. It can be awkward bringing a girl back and just chilling in my livingroom wiht family members walking around.

Is bowling too cheesey ?
>>
>>25418968
go for a walk
>>
>>25418968
yeah you are totally fucked then

unless you are like an 8/10 or extremely popular and charismatic no girl wants to go through the trouble of dating a guy who does not have his own place.

this is assuming you are 18+
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.