[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, wagecuck. Happy New Year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13
File: (19).jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Good morning, wagecuck.

Happy New Year.
>>
>>25406867
Happy new year fellow NEET. Here's to another year of gaming and eating subway made by my sandwich artist.
>>
good morning neetcuck

i'm enjoying my paid holiday :^)
>>
>went to bed at 9pm yesterday and slept through mid night
>woke up 5am getting ready for my job
>go to job, I am one of the only 3 people working
> it is 2:37pm, work is not over, I am mentally and physically exhausted and not able to do anything
>boss made a call to work wishing us a good year and thanked everyone for working
>he mentions that we shouldn't forget to multiply our hours by 1,3333
>I realize now that the only thing that separates me from enslavement is that fact that I can still browse 4chan on my dank phone
>>
>>25406961
Gretings wagecuck. I literally have no idea what the fuck you just said but I'm assuming it's "office" lingo.

It's a shame can't go out and explore other literature and linguistics since Mr. Shekelwitz has you on a leash.

Oh well. Another day, another dollar, I guess!
>>
>>25407014
I can answer your questions any time neetking, I am always allowed to go on my phone when I go to the toilet
>>
>>25406914

Paid holiday huh? Sounds an awful lots like what I call just a regular day. Every day is a vacation if you're neet masterrace.
>>
File: smuggysnuggie.png (569 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
smuggysnuggie.png
569 KB, 640x640
>>25406914
Tick-Tock, Mr. Wagecuck. You only get another 3 days to party...while we NEETbros get 365 ;D
>>
File: ripepebee.gif (2 MB, 377x450) Image search: [Google]
ripepebee.gif
2 MB, 377x450
>tfw private sector neet living off mummy and daddy while all the public neets get BTFO by welfare cuts
Vote Trump btw
>>
File: smugwojaknewyear.png (279 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojaknewyear.png
279 KB, 640x400
This is the year of the NEET.
>>
The only NEETS that are truly superior are private NEETS. They get their rent paid, they can buy an actual pc and have life experience to their full desire.

Then comes the wagies (not keks) they are the ones whom enjoy their job and get paid decently for chill or fun work. They do not work extra or even work 3 - 4 days a week so they got plenty of time to stuff and have a blast.

Below wagies we got mommieNEETS just NEETS that live at their parents and never have to leave the house. Basically being pretty much invisible from society. At least they got the most time provided you do ur chores kids.

On the bottom we got the wagekeks. People who work miserable jobs or work more than 32 hours. All you do is go work come home sleep eat repeat.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nhsgw5GRAi1t6udmq.gif (473 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nhsgw5GRAi1t6udmq.gif
473 KB, 500x213
>>25406867

medical
outgoing
rambunctious
advise
laborer
chin
hook
zonked
disappear
disturbed
horn
shade
nosy living
downtown
large
peace well-off
jellyfish allow
abrupt
airport
fax control stocking
hum
massive
structure
giddy
appliance
multiply
misty
heal
mug
coil
kindhearted
calculate
extra-small
license
sleet exuberant one
grain
spoil
spill
line
listen
enormous
island
pretend
elite worried temper
bell
edge
tidy
color
hard
verse
glamorous
tired
bomb things sour
rough
snow
waiting
fold
>>
File: Happy-Young-Businessman.jpg (513 KB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Young-Businessman.jpg
513 KB, 1000x881
>Wake up
>Don't have to rely on other people for food
>Don't have to rely on other people to get my entertainment
>Don't have to rely on other people to practically survive
>Don't have to rely on other people to be able to go where I wish in the world
>Don't have to rely on other people to pay my internet bill to post in this bait thread

Fuck off NEET scum. Stop trying to justify your shit existence.
>>
>>25407048
Ever done cocaine, NEET? Everything is a lot more fulfilling and exciting if it's done only once in a while
>>
File: 1434066746025.png (880 KB, 953x904) Image search: [Google]
1434066746025.png
880 KB, 953x904
You may have it nice now neets, but when you are long dead as am i, who will the next generation think of to our progress? Surely not the one who leeched of society, but those that dedicated their lives to raising a good family and furthering our sciences. If you want to go and stay in your basement until mommy dies and you end up on the street, go ahead.

Even if my life is supposedly worse than yours i will accept that for i care more about our species future than to sit idly and watch anime all day. Maybe you cant see past yourself, and that's fine, no one needs you or wants you so it's for the better that you do not care about us.
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (19 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
19 KB, 409x409
>>25408187
>this wagecuck actually thinks he's free
Wake up, cuckie. You're the one that relies, no completely DEPENDS on other people for all the things listed. Your slave master Mr. Ishmagoldberg, your job itself and most importantly you, silly wagecuckie, these things enslave and imprison your mind, but you have grown entirely dependent on them, unwilling to accept that remaining static in your current situation is the worst possible option. Nietzsche, one of the countless philosophers I have had more than enough spare time to study through my godlike NEET existence, calls this the slave morality.

Another day, another penny.
>>
>>25408309
>implying the current generation will not see a third world war completely eradicating everything you call "society", eliminating the possibility of current progress getting appreciated, ever.
Wagecuck apologists say the funniest things.
>>
>>25408322
>You're the one that relies, no completely DEPENDS on other people for all the things listed
are you retarded?
I mean, you're technically correct because that's the basis of capitalism and trade in general. Of course, your precious NEETbux come from the people who depend on capitalism to get all those things, so your argument is completely trivial.
>>
File: neetzilla.jpg (347 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
neetzilla.jpg
347 KB, 853x1090
>>25408187
Little wagie in his cagie,
like a bird that cannot fly
all he can do is whine and cry
>>
File: 1445827207725-1.png (740 KB, 601x788) Image search: [Google]
1445827207725-1.png
740 KB, 601x788
bernie sanders has confirmed that he will increase neetbux payments when he becomes president
>>
>>25408722
Lmao, I'd continue working even if I didn't get paid. My job is hella fun
>>
>>25408583
The state is my god and as long as I worship him he will stand by my side forever and provide me with glorious NEETbux. You provide lifeforce to get money, I just provide affection and belief to be granted a life full of freetime, fun, art and meaningful intellectual discourse.

Sure, I "depend" on the state, but the state is my god and he is eternal, as is my citizenship and my NEETbux supply, silly cuckie.
>>
>>25408722
Nice poem faget
>>
>>25406867
>Twitter frog
>>
And what a great year it'll be.

The first half I'll spend slaving away, happy for every back breaking, time consuming second of it, saving every dime so I can go see my girlfriend this summer.

Then, I get to look for a job down where she lives, an apartment and the beginning of our lives together. Every day would be waking up, working, going home, her making dinner and me eating her out to completion. Every fucking night baby. With enough money to buy her whatever will make her happy
>>
>>25408842
>freedom, fun, art and intellectual discourse

that's an interesting way to describe shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>25408890
>wagies think I spend more than 5 hours a week on this site
Pathetic
>>
Maybe you should be more respectful to "wagecucks" since without them, you wouldn't have the life you enjoy
>>
NEETs in this troll thread:
>Wagecucks are so dum, amirite guis XD

NEETs in every other thread:
>I hate my life....I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>25408907
ah ok, so all your other time is spent sleeping, masturbating, playing vidya and watching anime. got it
>>
>>25408967
Yeah sure, if you think so, cuckie. ;^)
>>
>>25406867
These are my favorite threads.
>>
>>25408842
>You provide lifeforce to get money, I just provide affection and belief to be granted a life full of freetime, fun, art and meaningful intellectual discourse.
Close, but no cigar,
You do nothing for a life full of free time
I spend less than half my waking hours, 4 days a week talking to, playing games with, and having fun with people for a lot of money, and thus the opportunity to live more than comfortably, while simultaneously ensuring that I live in the lap of luxury for the second half of my life
>>
>>25408984
Care to tell us what you spend your time doing?

>In before climbing Mount Everest.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25406867
This year is even better for NEETs and worse for wagecucks, I predict.
>>
Today should be a nice, slow day at work. We're projected for half the business we usually get on a Friday. I'm a delivery driver, so if anything I'll be delivering to hung over people who don't want to get out of the house. Here's hoping some of them are still a little drunk and tip more than they usually would.

I'm just going to spend the day talking about Star Wars with my coworkers.
>>
How the fuck do people who aren't homeless survive without a job?
>>
Hello NEETs of /r9k/, wishing a happy new year to you all. However I do have a question for you guys. Do you have a plan for when your parents/caretakers pass away? Will the house be put into your name? Also how will you be able to afford utilities like internet and running water?

I genuinely care about your well being as you bring me daily keks every time I need a good laugh.
>>
File: so long wageCUCKS.jpg (26 KB, 268x256) Image search: [Google]
so long wageCUCKS.jpg
26 KB, 268x256
Tfw just had second new years eve dinner within 3 days eating delicious roast goose with wagegoyim family members among tons of other shit

Tfw literally all you have to do is attend these family gatherings to be accepted by everyone
>>
>>25410935
Most developed countries are 'welfare states' which means when someone falls on hard times and can't find a job the state gives them funds collected from taxes to survive.

In most countries welfare is not much, so recipients have to live with roommates or their parents.
>>
File: 1449913779849.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1449913779849.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>tfw 4 free days from 31 to 2
>>
>>25411393
>tfw had no work from 24th to the 2nd
>tfw all days paid, not from vacation
>>
>>25411457
I essentially only worked 5 and a half days during the last two weeks of December.
>>
>>25408103
trueNEET reporting in, mummy and daddy pay for the house and bills whilst I lounge around all day.

It shows no sign of stopping as mummy always tells me how much she loves me and how well I'm doing.
>>
>>25406867
So, you prefer being an unmemorable bum for the rest of your life?

...OK, whatever increases the homeless population.
>>
>>25412294
But you'll be paying for it, wagecuck.
>>
>>25412315
>Wagecuck.
Nah. Unifag with financial aid under his belt. Not going to rely on it forever, though.
>>
>>25412346
Because you'll be a wagecuck.
>>
>>25412353
Actually planning on being a designer.
>>
>>25412386
And are you hoping to get paid for your man hours?
>>
>>25412416
Depends on my skills, really. Besides, since it's going to involve designing or drawing shit, it'll probably be an independent job with commissions and shit. I just need to apply what I've learned to my job and expand on them so I'm not relying on minimum wage in the long run.
>>
>>25412516
If all else fails, I'll probably become a photographer.
>>
>>25412516
>he does it for free

Another day, another dollar wagecuck.
>>
>>25412607
What part of "independent job" don't you understand? If you honestly believe all jobs involve being under the supervision of a "greedy boss", you clearly haven't seen online artists.
>>
Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a wagecuck.

You're bored, as usual, tweeting about your fucking job and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other wagecucks. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting compliments for their bosses or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist briefcase between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and experience things in the real world to have fun.

And then you see NEET's, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid wagecuck.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a wagecuck.
>>
Any fellow NEETs here live alone?

I've been NEET for ~7 years now and my parents died when I was 18.

They left behind their house and all their money (they have no debts) so all I pay for is electricity, internet, food and water.

I feel lonely. How do you guys deal with it? I have no friends.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.