[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often see here that women only go for the tall guys, for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 3aGezwV9QbQ.jpg (45 KB, 562x778) Image search: [Google]
3aGezwV9QbQ.jpg
45 KB, 562x778
I often see here that women only go for the tall guys, for the jerks, for the confident douchebags.

I'm not really arguing that. What's interesting is the lies people, not just women, tell themselves regarding attraction. Women want to believe they're truly nice by saying height is irrelevant for example. True, height tends to be largely irrelevant to the personality one has but that's not an argument to discredit height for it's an instinctual attraction, just like how men like nice asses and tits.

Guess I'm asking; Why the shame?

I mean it's normal and usual to judge someone during the first impression. Attraction is a real thing and sadly unfair, but it is the way it is, wishing really really hard won't change it no matter the amount of bitterness and name calling.

So, women, why do you have an issue in admitting that you like the typical male characteristics like height (taller than you at least), self confidence or assurance, at least some muscle on his body, defined jaws etc.

You first become infatuated, then you fall in love, it rarely ever happens any other way, so attraction is a key part for the partner you choose.
>>
File: 1352150284395.jpg (112 KB, 510x807) Image search: [Google]
1352150284395.jpg
112 KB, 510x807
Come on, confess, femanons.

Are you really that pushed to be socially accepted in your views? Do the men here really get to you that much that you start to truly believe attraction doesn't play a part and there are archetypes women go for?
>>
The thing is, more aware people gets attracted to the personality. Some have good physics attracted to them , some are not. And there is no need to make someone feel bad for having something they have no control over, just to be politically correct about it in autist area. And no need to point out peoples physical attractions and thoughts that they have no choice over either. Their choice might be different then what their primal brain says, so focusing on the higher reality instead of lower is the key to positive development. It's like saying "you would fuck ur mom", every time when somebody hugs their mom. It's about what you choose your reality to be. Thoughs become your reality with time, so be wise with them.
>>
>>25405165
you don't have many contact with humans in your life nicely said don't you?

with contact real talk is meant.

topic related: no, mature people don't have problems with honesty.
>>
File: 1352151548073.jpg (175 KB, 728x807) Image search: [Google]
1352151548073.jpg
175 KB, 728x807
>>25405330
I don't disagree with the notion that character matters, I'm not saying women *only* go for tall men, or muscular men, confident men etc.

What I'm trying to say is that these characteristics are a wide staple, people want a certain personality + certain physical appearances. Why the shame in the physical appearance? It's a genuine thing, instinctual even, nothing you can actually do about.

Also judgement at first sight is a real thing which affects so many things in this world and causes a social 'dysfunction' regarding personal development which is based on your appearance. We are driven by it, and that is okay. Nothing we can really do about it. So why the lies?

>>25405344
Hiroshima, is that you?
>>
>>25405165
>So, women, why do you have an issue in admitting that you like the typical male characteristics like height (taller than you at least), self confidence or assurance, at least some muscle on his body, defined jaws etc.

Because if they did that, unattractive men would know they didn't have a chance to start with and would stop worshipping women.
>>
>>25405418
I explained it mate. We are talking in different languages tho. So your reality to you and mine to mine.
>>
>>25405418
who's Hiroshima?
>>
>>25405165
They don't feel shame. When they lie about it they do it to avoid backlash and its implications. They are so used to doing that that they even lie to themselves to some extent.
>>
>>25405165
>Why the shame?

Because manlets are loud and they make people uncomfortable. So people pretend to be nice to them to make them shut up.

It's the same reason why liberals like muslims; they're scared that some muzzie will come after them someday.

Manlets kill women all the time, it's only natural for women to be afraid of these freaks.
>>
File: 1352155351176.jpg (55 KB, 438x604) Image search: [Google]
1352155351176.jpg
55 KB, 438x604
>>25405460
That's a bit misogynistic, anon. Women don't have a world wide plan to keep orbiters or the likes. Some women might, but I don't think it's a tool in their array of evil women behavior.

I think it's more about wanting to appear a certain way, even to yourself and for yourself t truly believe it, that you don't swoon when an attractive person + the character traits you adore introduces themselves. I believe that people think they have more self control than that, or are better than that for some reason. As if physical attraction is a bad thing.

>>25405516
To me it seems people really really believe it themselves, sort of a delusion.

>>25405461
I'll try reading over your post again. My bad.
>>
>>25405546
>That's a bit misogynistic, anon. Women don't have a world wide plan to keep orbiters or the likes.

No, they're too stupid and short sighted to to that anyway.

It's a society wide ploy, women aren't the only ones that will suffer if undesirable men all drop out of society.
>>
There are, believe it or not, people that like all types of people.
Ya, most women want a guy who is tall. But most men also want a women who is thin. Some people only want to date in their race, some people don't.
When people say "don't worry there are people that will like you, even though I don't" it's the truth. Like a black guy can ask out a Asian girl, and some will say no because of the race, but then others will say yes, so it's not like he should give up his hope.
You never know when someone will like you.
>>
>>25405609
>You never know when someone will like you.

There are exceptions to the rule, like fatty chasers or the likes.

I am more focusing on the pure physical attraction part, there are certain types of faces and bodies that are widely considered attractive, and that's just a fact of society, nothing wrong with it.

We don't all have little neat groups set for us and some women just like ugly guys or something. The top men have most of the women, and women have the option of choice in the market generally. For a male to have any chance they have to have a few of the typical 'alpha' male characteristics. What I'm trying to say is there's nothing wring with that and why do women hide this attraction when attraction is a key part of relationships?
>>
>>25405665
>nothing wrong with that

It invariably causes intense and prolonged emotional trauma to the beta males.

>So what should they do? Stop reproducing?
Yeah.
>>
File: 1444961809333.png (18 KB, 645x473) Image search: [Google]
1444961809333.png
18 KB, 645x473
>>25405460
>>25405591
>>25405546
Pretty much this. That's why feminism and liberalism still thrive they try to get betas to join their side and they cuck them. Most men are now opting out, the small percentage of chads are benefiting from all the pussy, and the rest are normies just being average and doing what normies do. But the ones that are blue pilled cucks are still letting women trample them and get away with humiliating them,
That's sort of why im glad I can see through their shit now, like I may be beta and have no friends but I feel better knowing I don't let women or liberals dictate how I behave or be cucked
>>
>>25405665
Hmm... Probably they just don't want to be seen as shallow. So they pretend to be ok with what they are not actually ok with.
Personally I have had genuine crushes on overweight guys, guy of other races, guys that were about the same height as me and guys that werent really chad, but not beta either because they were funny, smart or charming in their own way.
Just remember that it sucks that girls will pretend to be ok with a type of guy that they aren't, but some are ok with it. So just assume any girl you get a date with isn't lying about being attracted to you. It is very possible she thinks you are a catch even if you think she shouldn't and is just pretending to be nice.
>>
>>25405830
>So just assume any girl you get a date with isn't lying about being attracted to you.

Poor advice, cumdumpster.

It would be more likely a woman lies about the claim physical appearance is not a factor than she actually tells the truth.

It's a bad reason because a s a rsult of blindly trusting people the person will end up not trusting anyone and ruin potential chances. Better advice would be go with the flow, assume the woman is telling lies as they usually do, and see after a while if she's genuine or not.
>>
I am genuinely not attracted to classically good-looking men, probably because I feel inadequate. Being insecure makes me drawn toward guys I can realistically envision being with or valued by.
>>
>>25405876
Don't lie. If an attractive guy introduced himself to you and was super charming and acting like one of your many beta providers while being confident and funny you'd go for him, even with your 'insecurities'.

the men here do a similar thing, claim to be off women because they've given up or dislike stacies but they'd jump on the first pussy they get.
>>
>>25405866
Tbh you are right. I'd assume most women wouldn't like about that, because I wouldn't, but then again I'm not exactly the norm and have never even been on a date with a woman let alone anyone.
Don't trust her then, but still believe it's possible tho.
>>
>>25405901
>implying
Naw, I can't compete with Stacy. It's much smarter not to.
>>
>>25405876
Me too. But I think another reason why I wouldn't want to date a normie chad is that eventually they will find out how basic and boring I think they tend to be intellectually.
>>
>>25405165
The hard cold truth: Women go for guys that make them feel happy, your narcissism comes across strongly, instead of accepting that you are the problem and changing yourself, you blame women for going for douchebags (douchebags: the way you defensively call people that are better than you), r9k is an echo chamber of manlets all defending each others insecuritys and delusions, it makes sense but there are no femanons here, do you feel upset? Don't listen to me, you are right, believe what you want to be to be happy, and then follow these tips:

1. Set yourself up mentally for an experiment, I call it operation transformer (robots in disguise), you will try to be as perceptive as possible, never express your opinion, keep it to yourself, just plainly observe your surroundings like you're filming a nature program and try to fit in if the occasion calls for it but don't try to put on any persona, be yourself but keep opinions and hobby's to yourself

2. Practice detachment, imagine insults you've heard in the past towards yourself and see how they are accurate, did they call you fat? Your body is fat but your mind isn't, your mind may occupy your body but it could have occupied anybody's, if insults no longer bother you then move on, if not try meditation, you are not yourself, everything can change, insults have no basis when you are not definable

3. Contact and use Chad/girls that were nice to you/dad/MAINSTREAM tv magazines or other media to pick an outfit and haircut for you, you will most probably hate it but this is just an experiment, you can always go back to the way you were
>>
>>25406577

4. It starts, call a Chad you know from anywhere, preferably someone who you think is one of the less alpha Chad's in a group, the less said the better but make a comment about how you look up to them as a role model, ask them if they can help you get a girlfriend, ask if you can hang out with them and do something relevant with them e.g football, hockey, drinking, rejections will happen, contact multiple Chad's, preferably from different groups, or if all else fails random Chad's around places,

5. At this point you are using a fake outer appearance, feel confident that whatever happens you can just go back to before, no anxiety feel excited about the change in environment, this part is all up to you, just observe, be honest, don't pretend your something that your not, analyse the situation, if they're joking about something understand the humor and you will find it funny, they may take the piss out of you, understand why, laugh with them and tell them how you hate that aspect about yourself,

6. Continue being a robot and analysing and reacting to their situations in the manner that you have percieved them to be while being yourself, this is one of your alter egos, make a diary for it and keep up appearances and fit in,

7. Repeat with other groups each time creating a new partition on your personality for it to develop for the new group,
>>
>>25406593

8. After you find a group that you like ask for help dating, find girl, date girl, if girl is not what you like dump, repeat

All instructions are subjective to the social environment you are in, it is up to you to parse the instructions and compile it with a code specific to your local environments operation set, be fluid, change, reading the bible and creating a Christian persona that believes in the bible is a good method for confidence, read bits throughout and stick with bits you like,

Psychology:
Once you're a narcissist you have to develop antisocial personality disorder to create connections, shallow connections to find people that you like, then redevelop empathy to the group you like the most
>>
>decided to visit a new year party finally
>everything's going great
>see this really cute and shy girl, not a model but definitely fuckable
>have a nice chit-chat with her
>space out for a minute because of the all the booze and weed
>wake up after like 10 minutes of lying down, she's already fucking some stoner guy in the closed room
fug :DDDDD
>>
>>25406614
And finally the difference between you and a Chad is that they don't go for edgy interests like science, d&d, anime, etc, your percieved intelligence is wrong and is a coping mechanism for flaws in you that makes you unlikable, operation transformer is to give you a taste of what being a Chad is like, and its not as bad as you guys make it out to be
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.