[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>extremely rough early childhood >poor parenting >social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1405014639349.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1405014639349.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
>extremely rough early childhood
>poor parenting
>social anxiety, depression and bullying destroyed all my schooling
>NEET for years
>always alone, hhkv
>have some mental disorder i forgot because suicide is all i think about

Robots, can you genuinely tell me there is hope for me to be happy?

I've been through a whole lot, tried a fair amount, was always alone and wasted my life away, in my mid 20's now.

What the fuck can I do to change? I'm just about ready to go drive off into the country side with an exit bag.
>>
>>25398012
Drop 3DPD and accept 2D as your savior. There is no reason for 3D in todays age if you are a beta NEET. Forget about 3D and focus on finding happiness in different areas.
>>
>>25398067
I no longer care about women or relationships.

I mean alone as in completely alone, distant from family and zero friends. I gf would be nice but I find no true value in it.
>>
stop making up excuses for your insecurities and man up you faggot.

Jesus christ this board is fucking full of pansies. You guys literally have the abilities to be normies you're just fucking pussies. "hurr muh mental problems muh depression" FUCKING STOP MAN UP HOLY FUCK DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR LIFE MAKE YOUR OWN GOALS AND DO SHIT FOR YOUR LIFE YOURE LITERALLY GONNA DIE ONE DAY AND YOURE JUST POSTING ON A FUCKING IMAGEBOARD ABOUT UR MADE UP DISABILITIES FUCK.

YOU COULD BE FUCKING BLIND AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED. INSTEAD YOU WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE FULLY CAPABLE OF DOING ALMOST ANY TASK BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO LETS CRY ON MY IMAGEBOARD
>>
>>25398087
So you are even further than I thought. The most important goal now should be to find a hobby that you enjoy. You will get happy once you flourish in your hobby.
>>
>>25398115
Anon, it's bad to generalize and puts you in a poor light.

Trust me, I've 'manned' up, lost the insecurities, anxieties, but depression is still there.

'Man' up means jack shit to a person that doesn't care about anything, even the things they sometimes enjoy.

There are no excuses. I am showing you my hand and asking what is there for me.

We robots have fallen far behind in many aspects, stunted emotional and social development, no romantic development at all. We're basically 16 yearolds except I have moved out, owned a few things, had life going but saw no pleasure or point in it.

>>25398140
I'm attempting it, but it is not easy. What I have in front of me only offers one minor direction, there's no 'working' towards the other, I either get accepted or not, all I can do is try and I am.

Despite even that, my love for my passions, I still want to simply die. Misery seems to be inherent in my character.
>>
>>25398226
You sound exactly like me, but I hope that we differ in a way that allows you to find happiness.
>>
>>25398292
Death in our sleep is all I wish for. Not trying to be edgy, but if we're similar then I believe we both think we should just go.
>>
>>25398379
I agree, if I want to be honest this is pretty much what I really want.
I never really actively participated in anything in life. I am rather a observer in this world than an acting agent that does anything. So what am I living for?

Btw, how old are you OP? You mentioned work, which makes you more experienced in life than I do.
>>
>>25398531
I'm 25, anon.

I have felt like an observer in my earlier years but now despite the love for life and passions I just want to go. That's it, this is my bullshit limit. I'm not fed up, but this world isn't for me.
>>
>>25398577
How come you survived so many years without actually giving up? You are 3 years older than me and I am curious to know what you think why we still persist on not doing it.
>>
>>25398685
I personally believe somewhere deep down I seek someone or something to save me. But that's clearly not happening, things don't fall into your lap if you sit still and do nothing, I have to go out there and make opportunities. I just can't care about everything at the same time, I just coast through most of the time with absolutely no feels, it gets to me every month or two.

Also alcohol and drugs help.
>>
>>25398012
>is there hope for me to be happy

two ways to this question

>hope for others to make me happy

none whatsoever

>hope for me making myself happy

yes, absolutely
>>
>>25398734
So, you do experience glimpse of hope from time to time? I do. I believe it has mostly to do with SAD, but I never really visited anyone to get diagnosed so I couldn't really tell. But spring time sometimes fuels me with a touch of hope. But funny how many times I said to myself that I will change and become successful in my shower. I started doing this at 13, when I began to get bad grades and forget about homework.

>I personally believe somewhere deep down I seek someone or something to save me.
This so much. I never feel like anybody understands me when I talk to people. I always feel distant even if I manage to agree with the person on something.
>>
>>25398906
Yeah, pretty much. We're just eroding away mentally, shut off with no reason to do anything. Sometimes we see a glimpse of the we we could be then your natural character takes over again.

>>25398826
And what do you preach for me to make myself happy?
>>
>>25398977
>nd what do you preach for me to make myself happy?

hobbies +get a job that gives financal stability + giving up ALL things that make you unhappy, if they are family members cut them out
>>
>>25399040
I've had all that for half a year, I was still miserable.

Probably the only thing I do want is companionship, but I am a hypocrite for I can't stand being close to someone or dependent on them or then on me.

I like the loneliness but it's killing me at the same time. Dunno what to do.
>>
>>25399114
>Probably the only thing I do want is companionship

get a dog, it wont betray you or be disloyal and will stay with you longer (8-10 years) then the average female
>>
>>25399314
No. I don't want that type of companionship, if I did seek it I would still seek a gf. I don't see myself getting close to people, just someone to talk to and understand each other would be nice.
>>
>>25399544
U sad bro?
>>
>>25398012
Yeah man. One good relationship can change your life. I know from personal experience. I'm not opposed to suicide, but there is hope
>>
File: way.jpg (72 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
way.jpg
72 KB, 400x300
>>25398012

im in the same boat brotha. people like you and me, we're like royalty in exile
>>
>>25399544

You're not going to get that from a female. Find someone online if you want someone to talk to or start going to a bar.
>>
>>25398012
There is no meaning to life, we may be alive to an extent but our brains are preset to accelerate among other individuals in our species,
Basically we are the only species to ever put meaning into our worthless lives
>>
>>25399881
Makes me mad to see this superior complex in humans.
>>
File: 1443288398984.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1443288398984.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>>25398012
Op if you see God up there please tell him to cut me some slack. I know he's busy and all and I'm a messed up piece of shit human but I just want to be cut some slack so I can grow into a beautiful person. I'd rather you not go but just incase you will.
>>
I'm in the exact same boat as you, OP.

I get the feeling a lot of it comes down to momentum. We've been the same way for so long that it's hard to steer ourselves down a different path, even if we're perfectly capable.

All you can really do is identify specific problems, and make tiny daily changes that will eventually put you on a more desirable path
>>
>>25398012
are you still a neet? how do you live without a job?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.