[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone want to cry with me for new years? For me, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hahaboom.jpg (99 KB, 786x826) Image search: [Google]
hahaboom.jpg
99 KB, 786x826
Does anyone want to cry with me for new years? For me, it's still not new years, so I'm just wondering if anyone wants to cry with me because I'm holding it all in until about midnight.

If not just let this thread die. That's alright. I'll still cry alone :)
>>
>>25396869
in my country is not new year yet. I'm alone in my room watching youtube I don't give a shit being alone
>>
>>25397355
I do. I'm very alone right now. I'm gonna cry soon.
>>
NYE last night.

>Didn't want to feel depressed sitting at home
>call long lost friend and ask if wanna meet up
>mum drives me into the city and drops me off
>walk into da club
>get a txt saying everyone is elsewhere
>MFW I get dogged
>"haha no probs bro! :) happy NYE!"
>I'm standing all alone surrounded by hypermasculine Chads and classless Stacies drunk and high
>shitting myself
>walk out the club and wander around on my phone
>trying to look like I'm just txting people
>actually scrolling up and down my apps, opening and closing my email app, registering for uber, txting myself
>downtown is absolutely packed
>weaving through people on phone - just wanna escape, find somewhere quiet, and Uber home
>I reach a bridge which has been blocked off by cops, the crowd is sitting and standing on the edge
>"oh great they've blocked us off" - probably trying to contain the huge crowds, I thought
>I wander down sideways and then fireworks start right above me
>so loud it hurts my ears
>look behind me and i'm standing in front of a huge crowd
>i wandered straight into the front of the fireworks in front of hundreds of people
>MFW I'm standing there alone absolutely shitting myself
>it lasted an eternity
>check my phone, 11 minutes and it's still going
>ears ringing, bright flashes, all alone, major embarrassment and stage fright, I feel like I'm gonna faint
>eventually stops and I walk back to da club so mum can pick me up
>trying not to cry, feel painfully depressed and alone amidst huge crowds of party goers all by myself
>mum picks me up
>"WEW! That was so fun! We had a countdown and everything :D"
>answer questions the whole way back, lying through my teeth to my mum, telling her I had an amazing time and it was great to catch up with my old friends
>stay up until 6am browsing interwebs because feel to awful to be alone w/ thoughts after experience downtown
>next morning, answering dad's questions, still keeping up the lie
>they both buy it
>just stay home anon ffs
>>
>>25397861
Jesus Christ anon that's fucked
>>
>>25397861
fuck man. holy shit that sounds fucking terrible. oh my god. Being in front of people sounds fucking terrible, and the fafct that you're friends just totally fucked you.
why is everything so fucking terrible. I have college essays due in 2 days that'll decide the next 4 years and I haven't even started. I don't want to do it. I want to kill myself. Mom has been bragging to my retarded family how I can probably going to Boston university, but i just want to die. I want to die now.
Even on New Years eve where things should be getting better, and i should have a resolution for this year, my only resolution is that ill have the guts to finally off myself.

tfw im just playing smash with my Captain Falcon Amiibo.
>>
>>25397955
yeah. I never thought I'd ever have to green text something that fucking sad and actually not be making any of it up. I've seen other robot stories and never thought I'd have one like this to share. It was one of the worst experiences of my entire life.
>>
>>25396869
>Kstew Poster 12/31/15(Thu)19:58:21 No.2539686
your such a fucking waste of space
>>
>>25397861
>mum picks me up
how old are you
>>
>>25398059
20. Mum dropped me off in case I wanted to drink.
>>
>>25397982
Grow a pair and start doing what you're supposed to do. You'll regret it later. You can't do what you want always. The faster you get used to that, the better.

Sorry anon, but go do your shit.
>>
>>25398022
ya know what, you're not wrong man. You're not wrong. Can you still cry with me though? Or at least be there.
>>25398081
im just gonna lay here. maybe later
>>
>>25397982
Dont become me :( do your essays just bullshit them. Hand in some printed dogshit, anything
>>
File: get kompfhy.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
get kompfhy.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>25397861

You are not alone anon
>>
>>25397982
Green texty here. I've also been in your situation. Just write something. Better to try and fail than not try and not fail.
>>
>>25398211
I probably will do this. I sent in an application months ago in October to Oxford, so I'm probably just gonna copy and paste that stupid bullshit.
>>
File: gabby.jpg (95 KB, 576x935) Image search: [Google]
gabby.jpg
95 KB, 576x935
>spent NYE working while my oneitis was out partying
>tfw when she probably got a new years kiss from some chad

will find out for sure tomorrow but still feels bad man
>>
>>25398424
I know everyone that i like is out probably about to kiss. 47 minutes until for me.
>>
>>25398470
feels shit man, happy new year
>>
>>25398536
Happy new year man. I finally get to cry soon. I can't even feel anger at people. Only loneliness and sadness right now.
>>
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
>>
>>25398424
New years just passed for me. Oneitis was at a party. She texted me. She said not to worry about her cause her bf was there with her. I did not know she had one. She was drunk and wasn't willing to spare me tonight. I'm alamost done my 40 of rum.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.