[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How did Poe get off of Jakku? >Why did they stop using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: images (1).jpg (41 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
41 KB, 719x1080
>How did Poe get off of Jakku?
>Why did they stop using clones for troopers?
>If the Empire is gone and the Republic is back then who is the First Order operating under?
>Why did the Rebel Alliance change their name to the Resistance?
>How did Maz get Anakin's lightsaber?
>Why is a small group of rebels tasked with destroying the Starkiller? Shouldn't the entire galaxy be going to war against people that can wipe out entire solar systems?
>Why didn't Kylo Ren stop the bolt from Chewie's bowcaster?
>>
>>25387342
>How did Poe get off of Jakku?

He found a ship.

>Why did they stop using clones for troopers?

Clones cost money, kidnapping children is free.

>If the Empire is gone and the Republic is back then who is the First Order operating under?

Snoke.

>Why did the Rebel Alliance change their name to the Resistance?

It's easier to rally people to your cause if you're resisting evil rather than rebelling against the established government.

>How did Maz get Anakin's lightsaber?

1,000 space pirate has her ways.

>Why is a small group of rebels tasked with destroying the Starkiller? Shouldn't the entire galaxy be going to war against people that can wipe out entire solar systems?

Wars cost money and governments are slow to take action.

>Why didn't Kylo Ren stop the bolt from Chewie's bowcaster?

He was too emotional at the time.
>>
>>25387734
was the first order around during the empire and just pick up the cause?
how'd they make starkiller base in like 30 years if they weren't as big as empire?
>>
>>25388300
First Order is probably just the remains of the Empire reorganized and renamed.
>>
>>25387342
>Anakin's lightsaber
didn't this get dropped in fucking cloud city?
>>
>>25388300
The biggest plothole about starkiller after what you mentioned is:

>If starkiller base doesn't have warp drivers and needs to consume a sun each time it fires how can it even operate after the first shot?
>>
>>25388354
most improbable plot device imo
>>
The light saber thing really bothers me, that shit fell into a fucking gas giant
>>
>how did Rey beat a sith trained by the best jedi and sith in the galaxy after having known jedis exist for 2 days?
>how did a janitor get access to a prisoner of war and even get the chance to free him?
>why did a trained commander pussy out and cause her base to be destroyed instead of just dying for it?
>>
>>25387734
They stopped using clones after the effectiveness of Order 66. Having brainwashed, compliant soldiers who only live about 20 years was too great of a corruptible military force; anyone with command over them had complete control and could order them to do just about anything.
>>
>>25388467
>how did Rey beat a sith trained by the best jedi and sith in the galaxy after having known jedis exist for 2 days?

Kylo Ren was injured and highly emotional. He was in absolutely no state to fight.

>how did a janitor get access to a prisoner of war and even get the chance to free him?

Finn isn't a janitor. And he snuck in.

>why did a trained commander pussy out and cause her base to be destroyed instead of just dying for it?

Why die a pointless death when you can live to fight another day?
>>
>>25388354
>implying you can't pick up a dropped lightsaber.
>>
>>25388624
>implying you can just pick shit up after it falls to the surface of a gas giant
>>
>>25388557
Isn't that the whole point of soldiers in the first place?
>>
>>25388557

But the Palpatine is the one who issued the command for Order 66. He's the one in complete control over the clones. It makes no sense to conscript a clone army, have them kill the Jedis and then just get rid of them.
>>
ITS A FUCKING MOVIE
>>
File: jj-abrams-star-wars.jpg (38 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
jj-abrams-star-wars.jpg
38 KB, 620x465
>>25387342
>the prequels were a good idea on paper but George Lucas made them into some shitty movies
>JJ "The Reboot Jew" Abrams doesn't have any creativity so he remade episode 4
>would you rather watch a poorly directed movie with original ideas, or an okay remake of a movie you've already seen?
>>
>>25388870
A fucking movie full of shit writing*
>>
>>25389068
I felt liked I was watching a reboot especially after the part where they destroy that death
star look alike thing
>>
>>25388557
They didn't stop using clones, they just didn't make more to replace the ones they lost since conscription was cheaper
iirc the emperor's personal guard and the 501st aka vaders fist were all clones
>>
File: RotjPromotionalPoster.jpg (1 MB, 2276x2849) Image search: [Google]
RotjPromotionalPoster.jpg
1 MB, 2276x2849
>>25387342
Bro, this will literally answer all your questions:

>http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-questions/

Basically read the novelization and a lot of your questions are answered, but some answers will still be left for VIII and IX
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 599x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 599x408
I decided not to see this movie when JJ Abrams made racist comments against whites that would have gotten him lynched by SJWs if he had said it about any other group of people.

I'm so sick of racism against white people being socially acceptable. Abrams is part of the problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 325x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 325x463
I don't go in for all the fake shit.

I saw this movie when I was young. Parts still haunt me today
>>
>>25387342
it reminded me of new hope
oh wait it was another shit re-make of a classic

FUCK YOU JJ Abrams!!!!
>>
>>25390268
I agree it just boggles my mind how this is OK. I was raised to treat all people fairly, can you imagine if someone said 'gross this movie is too black just blacks everywhere I can't watch it'.
>>
>>25387342
With a ship.

Because Fett is dead, they have nothing to clone.

The First order are the remnants of the empire, essentially the successor government.

The resistance is a proxy guerilla group funded by the new republic.

With money and sexual favors.

Because the New Republic just had it's entire capital system wiped out and the Starfleet guarding it.

Because Ren is a little bitch.
>>
How did Rae know English, Robot, Wookie, Sand People, and etc?
It takes a lot of work and dedication to become fluent in multiple languages.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.