[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marc Lepine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: marc_lepine.jpg (422 KB, 1057x1200) Image search: [Google]
marc_lepine.jpg
422 KB, 1057x1200
Why doesn't Marc Lepine get more love than Elliot Rodger?

Marc Lepine had principles, a hard life, and was smart and educated enough to be redpilled in an era before the internet. He hated feminism, political correctness and society in general rather than women. Elliot Rodger was a pretentious, arrogant douche living a privileged life and mostly just being mad he couldn't get laid, and regurgitating what he read on some websites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_L%C3%A9pine

>"Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker."

>"I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]."

>"Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men."
>>
Because he's an attractive jew and not an autist manlet mutt like Elliot.
>>
>>25380636

>Lepine was considered bright but withdrawn and having difficulties with peer and family relationships.
>Lepine's actions have been variously ascribed [...] societal factors such as poverty, isolation, powerlessness
>Marc Lepine was uncommunicative and showed little emotion.[2] He suffered from low self-esteem, exacerbated by his chronic acne.[28] Family relations remained difficult; his younger sister Nadia publicly humiliated him about his acne and his lack of girlfriends.
>He developed an interest in World War II and an admiration of Adolf Hitler,[33] and enjoyed action and horror movies.[34] Lepine also took considerable responsibility at home, including cleaning and doing repairs while his mother worked.[5][35]
>>
>>25380636

>"Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][75] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli."
>>
File: 1251253462364432.png (559 KB, 1262x701) Image search: [Google]
1251253462364432.png
559 KB, 1262x701
>>25380636
>Marc Lepine
There's even nice documentary
https://youtu.be/bXs8Ds71YaI
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.