[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw trying to do normie shit like hanging out with people,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>tfw trying to do normie shit like hanging out with people, getting a job, use a dating app
>tfw it all results in horrifying fuckups and i want to kill myself and crawl back into my anime/vidya/4chan shell
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BOUNCE BACK FROM NEET KHV LOSERDOM? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>25379699
step 1 get off 4chan
step 2 read a fucking book
step 3 pretend to do normies shit and learn to talk by practicing on your own so you know what is wierd or not
step 4 get social media and use it
step 5 look for friends who share common interests
>>
>>25379699
I used to read books all day every day. Literally knstead of eatong lunch i would go to my teacher`s classroom and read. Ever since elementary the only friends i would have are sometimes i would sit next to the other loners in class, not even talk so we werent even really friends. Got a little better in middle school because i actually atarted talking to the loners a bit, but not much. Then i get to highschool. Most of my loner "friends" went to a different high school. (Had a gf too during the summer.. didnt end well. 2 1/2 years later still dont talk to any girls basically, any girl that tries talking to me i just short awnser until they get the message) I learn about this trading card game called magic:the gathering. Think to myself "trading cards are dumb, they are all probably nerds who get bullied and lived in a fantasy world to escape their lives" "oh wait" "thats literally what my life was up to this point with books" So i ask some completely random, ok looking guys how to play. They show me. The entire time i was thinking we were gonna get jumped, never happened. Pretty fun actually too. 2 years later, i actually made a ton of friends through magic:the gathering, i found some awsome people i hang out with on weekends now. One of those original 2 people i asked to show me how to play actually just got me a job at Wendy`s (btw if your local wendys is anything like mine, dont eat there) and i found a group of guys who play dungeons & dragons with every other saturday. Morale of the story: just find a group of people who are doing something cool, literally say "How do you do that?/Can i join?" Thats literally it. It can change your entire life
>>
>>25380284
Ignore the spelling mistakes.. it took me a long time to write that and i didnt have time to go check everything
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.