[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: 1429825334501.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1429825334501.png
492 KB, 499x499
How many of you have done it?
What do you think about it?
Did you encounter any bad situations/trips?
How do you prepare for a trip?
What do you enjoy whilst on it?
>>
>>25367773
I've done LSD a couple times years ago.

I'd recommend it. Not as intense as the movies make it seem. My friends and I sat in a car with my mother on the peak.

>How do you prepare for a trip?
you don't really
>What do you enjoy whilst on it?
Just don't make any ambitious plans to go anywhere. Find a nice quiet place where you won't be bothered for an afternoon.
>>
>>25367878
If you think it's not intense then you didn't do very much
>>
>>25367773
>What do you think about it?
It was fun, but since experimenting with acid and shrooms I've found myself to be scared of turning into a massive douchebag due to drug use. I haven't used any for awhile.
>Did you encounter any bad situations/trips?
My second trip I took a low dose and got really depressed and paranoid, without any visual effects.
I never did.
Bating, music, food, any sort of creative activity.
>>
love it. never once had a bad trip but for the love of god don't look at google pattern recognition (those images with dogs everywhere)

electronic music is best for that (trance, dubstep) and as I recently found out demos are incredible for that too, the newer the better. always look for the highest resolution and 60fps, it really will make a difference.

sex is out of this world. I managed to have more than 10 orgasms, my girl broke 30.

keep a journal. makes remembering things much easier.

for most trips 1-2 tabs are preferable but try at least once with 4+ once you start getting the hang of it. music-induced orgasms are incredible. ego division is an unbelievable feeling. Sometimes you might get some interesting insight about yourself.

always do it in an environment you feel safe in. always.

last time I felt something totaly new - I had a really tough month, a mountain of responsibilities and almost no time for myself. something clicked after around 3 hours and the feeling of hope was set to 100%. something beautiful. it's not the feeling that you can do anything but whatever should happen you'll deal with it and it'll be all right. I wish everyone could experience that, it's almost life-changing.

nfs: hot pursuit is suprisingly fun too.
>>
>>25367935
same can be said of caffeine
or water
>>
>>25367773
Done it about five times

Great drug if you've got the time and setting

First time I did it, I had to take the train home four hours into a trip in broad daylight, was spooky as hell, and had to walk all the way home through the city. I swear everyone stared at me. I had issues walking, had to take pit stops in parks, and ended up in one near by my home. Other people were there but didn't care, I just stared at the breathing grass.
All trips were sort of bad in the end since I couldn't for love of life fall asleep, felt tired and exhausted, and ended up starring at walls. Gonna need xan/strong sleeping pills next time.

Music and food is great, so is vidya.
Never tried any higher doses than 2 tabs, but in smaller doses it's like mdma in the beginning.
>>
>>25368212
also, sour candy is fucking amazing when tripping.
and console vidya.
wish i had a gf to roll with since fapping feels great on it.
>>
>>25367935
Two tabs is more or less the standard dose within all groups of friends I've associated with. That's what I took every time I've done LSD, except one time where I took one.

I don't doubt that you can lose your mind if you took too much.
>>
File: roerich4.jpg (128 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
roerich4.jpg
128 KB, 480x336
I took it maybe 20 times when I was in my teens-early 20s. Haven't taken it in several years. I think it can be somewhat enjoyable, but doesn't give any lasting insight and ultimately is just something to do. I never had any real eye-opening psychedelic experiences from it.

Never had a bad trip from acid either but have had bad trips on other hallucinogenic drugs. I didn't seem to trip as hard on acid as I have on loads of mushrooms, or DMT, or various other research chemicals that I ordered online.

I was always looking for some transcendent experience, so LSD was never it for me.

If you're trying it for the first time, it's best with one or two close friends if you have any, and you should spend time outside, in the wilderness as much as possible. If it's not too cold. Otherwise just listen to music and get stoned.
>>
>>25368021 Deep dream dick
>>
>>25368585
guaranteed nightmares.
>>
>>25368585
Thought it was covered in smegma at first.
>>
>>25368433
no such situation on record.

I do wonder, however, how it would be to take 10 or more tabs. The most I took was five and what do you know, "drug cam" from the movies is actually accurate.

In some regards though the haviest trips I had were on two tabs. They were quite powerful though, last dose was probably close to 300ug per tab.
>>
DUUUUUDE I LOVE LSD AND ACID SO ENLIGHTENING LOL
>>
>>25369430
>LSD AND ACID
They are total opposites you dipshit, you can't love both.
>>
>dude ego death lmao
Fuck off normaldruggies
>>
>>25369644
I mean, the fact that a normalfrog is at the start of the thread says all you need to know
>>
It was very interesting and fun the first time I took it. I took DMT and now LSD feels bland. Sort of like comparing Cheese pizza to a New York style Supreme Pizza
>>
>>25367773
>How many of you have done it?
every couple weeks on average
love the mindfuck and the enhanced sense of humor. don't care about visuals
rarely. I only do it at home alone these days. Occasionally it gets a bit gnarly after smoking weed.
phenibut a couple hours beforehand, smooths the peaks and dips. Often a xanny to bliss out during the comedown.
What do you enjoy whilst on it?
music, various genres. Certain tv shows, always comedy, often dark. Shitposting. I spend a lot of time laughing. No time at all on "self improvement" or self analysis or whatever if I can help it. It's purely to get high.
>>
The only psychedelic shit i did was 25D-NBOMe, went for a long walk with my friend around the city.
Basically insane but not psychedelic visuals at first, everything was waving like water, troubles walking, then patterns everywhere to the point i couldn't really tell what i was looking at.
Then came thought loops, seeing fucking conspiracy everywhere and the start of colorful visuals, usually with green and purple (thanks doc). I was close to calling an ambulance because i was so confused. It was interesting, but frightening at the same time.
Then when the sun came down i could finally see shit and it was some beautiful shit. My room that i returned to felt small, everything breathing intensely, music was so strange, letters hard to read. Looked at myself in the mirror and it was fucked up, mirrored along a few axises. Then ate some pudding (that i fucking hate when sober), took a shower and went to sleep with visuals still there. Even my empty wall looked more interesting that anything i saw while sober.

TL;DR it was frightening but turned out great. 10/10 would do again.
>>
Ate a quarter sheet on a 100 dollar dare. Tripped hard for three days and never really came back. Hppd diagnosed now. Still got that Hundo tho.
>>
Took 5 tabs once cause I thought they'd went off because why the fuck not. Had the most intense trip of my life ended up laying in my bath for two hours blaring sunn o)) through my appartment. I thought I was god, I thought I was in control of life and death through water. Water was the answer to everything. Coming out of that one was bizzare.

Admittedly it was a weird one
>>
>>25367773
It's worth trying if it won't fuck up your life or mental health. I'm not one of those "drugs will make you a better person" types, but I think there is a value to having experienced your mind doing something weird and not letting it bother you at least once. The only thing I "learned" from psychedelics is how much of everything is a state of mind that we're in control of.

One time I took it by myself in the middle of the night when I really just wanted to go to sleep and I had a pretty uncomfortable time for ten hours but nothing too crazy, because I knew it was just drugs. I did hear voices and feel like a bad person, though.
Make sure you don't have to do anything for 48 hours, have a good group of people and a good setting. Avoid driving or encountering authority figures, and just being in public in general.
Listening to really emotional music, taking nature hikes, bonding with friends or significant others.
>>
>>25369971
sounds good family
>Sunn O)))
my negro
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (96 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
96 KB, 776x602
>>25369971
>I thought I was god

>he thinks it was just a delusion
>he can't remember his own divine nature except when he's high
>>
>>25369905
>Still got that Hundo tho.
would you cut your balls off for another hundred? You shouldn't be breeding
>>
>>25367773
mix it with dxm errytime
the dark and the light must unite <3
>>
yes, many times
i don't want to ramble on about my experiences, it's just a drug. i got high.
nope.
usually by putting the tabs on my tongue.
same things i enjoy while sober.
>>
I've done it six times now, going for 7 this semester. I've never had a bad time on acid, the euphoric feeling is fucking superb. I don't really do anything to prepare other than eat and do anything that requires concentration.
I usually go on walks in the nearby national parks or go do shit with friends.
>>
File: OCbdYYX.png (1 MB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
OCbdYYX.png
1 MB, 800x491
I reckon the best time I've had on acid was walking through a forest. Every sound is amplified and you're so much more aware of everything. It feels like the path is recursive, like you're walking down a fractal, so beautiful
>>
File: 1442826123899.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442826123899.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
twice real LSD, like ~5 times on 25i which is pretty similar, and 3 shrooms trips
It improved my life, gave me a new perspective and helped me through a lot of internal problems
No, had a friend who did though while we tripped together, he got sick and thought he was gonna die. After that point I realized I wasn't going to supply psychedelics to my friends because I don't want to be responsible for their bad trips.
You don't.
Anime, vidya, going outside on little adventures. Basically anything and everything becomes interesting.
>>
make sure u have a day to recover. afterwards you get all sore like you just got beat up.
>>
this is what hippies actually believe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9gccu_gV7Q
>>
>>25369076
whats drug cam?
>>
>>25367773
ive done it about 13 times
>what do you think about it?
its best drug. everyone should do it at least once
>do you encounter any bad situations/trips?
cant say ive had any. every single trip has been life changing
>how do you prepare for a trip?
lock my door, listen to blackmill, and play my fav video game at the moment until it hits
>what do you enjoy whilst on it?
fuckin exploring and walking around. you gotta.
>>
>>25369905
it only lasts for 12 hours though
>>
>>25371764
dont think u think taking 25 hits might last a bit longer, einstein?
>>
>>25368021
I always find sex to be really boring, but I guess that's because I have a very selfish partner. I'm pretty experienced with it myself. Tantric orgasms are definitely the best. Did you develop an interest in Buddhism? I found that all the crazy insight I would get from LSD lined up with buddhism pretty nicely so it started learning about it.
>>
I don't have time to discover my subconscious on a spiritual journey. I'm a full time college student, part time worker, and full time animator/draftsmen.
Sure, when I find a day that I having nothing to do, I'll try acid.
Lol, I can't believe I actually said "a day that I have nothing to do."
I'll be 37 when I have free time like that.
I smoke a little weed for my anxiety/adhd (1 mini hit every 8 hours) and that's good enough for me
>>
I've done it probably 5-7 times.
It's incredibly powerful. In the right situation it is probably one of the most beautiful and profound experiences a human being can have. In the wrong situation it is one of the scariest and traumatizing experiences you can have.
Yes, once. I was out camping with some friends for a week and it was my first time camping. We were about 30km into the Ontario wilderness. I had also just broken up with my gf of a year a couple weeks prior. I started getting paranoid delusions and intense fear. I felt like my life was in the hands of my friends and that they could kill me at any moment and I'd be powerless to stop them, and the pine trees all looked like they had evil faces and claws. I also felt like my friends didn't like me and that I was ruining the camping trip by being an amateur. Once we got back to the campsite it wore off and the fire we made triggered some ancestral feeling of return and safety.
Before dosing, clean up the trip space if you're gonna to be indoors. Do your dishes, sweep, clean countertops and tables, dust, tidy up your room and put your shit away, do laundry and put your clothes away, and make your bed. Best to do this the day before. After I dose I like to meditate and do yoga and avoid technology, as well as small rituals to help me get into a proper headspace.
BIKING. I love to hop on my mountain bike on 100-125ug and just ride. If I'm at my apartment in the city I usually go to the biggest park nearby that has a few trails and isn't busy, or I just cruise around residential areas and admire the old houses. If I'm in the country, I look for animal trails in the woods and explore. Art is a lot of fun too, especially if you're with another person. Walking around the city is cool, but best enjoyed with a group so you don't feel as isolated.
>>
>>25371888
But if you understood evening that lsd had to teach then you wouldn't need to be so busy anymore. Also you sound like reddit.
>>
I've tripped on LSD on 4 separate occasions and have never had a "bad trip", but that's because I never do it when I'm in a bad mindset or in an enviorment I'm uncomfortable in/with people I'm not comfortable with. Only thing I will say is that i hate tripping in the winter or when its cold. I always want to go outside because it just feels better and I feel more "tied to reality" and don't get the full enjoyment when I'm inside, but the cold is even worse in that regard as it kind of kills my buzz/distracts me from how I actually feel. Like instead of letting my mind wander and enjoying myself I'll just keep saying "fuck, its cold" and I feel like I'm wasting the trip.
>>
>>25373327
And as far as what I enjoy while tripping music is at the top of the list. I like stuff I can kind of groove/dance to but not fucking edm/trance or any of that bullshit. Stuff like Mr. Twin sister, unknown mortal orchestra, Mac demarco, the growlers, etc. Just really chill down tempo groovy stuff. And cigarettes. I will chain smoke like no one else while tripping.
>>
>>25367773
I'm fine just drinking myself to death alone every night. A true robot doesn't use party drugs.
>>
File: 1439877813052.jpg (126 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439877813052.jpg
126 KB, 768x1024
>tfw fucking retards who have only ever done rcs sold as lsd try tell me real acid isnt tasteless
>>
>>25371640
God this guy pisses me off.
He acts like hes a responsible drug user when he took 2cb at work and had a massive freakout on another occasion where he went full on psychotic and schizophrenic. He could have hurt someone in that delusional state but just acted like it wasnt a big deal and just laughed about it.
>>
>I had a bad trip my second time.

The first time I was so fucking drunk and tripping out of my face that I ended up sitting on my street corner, crying, literally feeling like I was in a fishbowl because my vision was so fucked

The second time my roommate (who supplied me) brought his dealer/work friend over to trip with us. Obviously, being a dealer the guy had a lot more experience, but he was basically being a dick from the minute I knew I was tripping. I would make a comment and he would make some snide remark in an attempt to put me down, but he never did that shit outside of that night.

Third time I was with the above roommate and a few of our good friends all tripping. One of our favorite things to do on trips was to walk around outside, the whole area is attached to a bigass park with a few cement trails through it. Magical tripping. At some point on this walk I got pissed at my roommate and decided fuck it I'm going to do my own thing so I did.

>I did not know the area well and was tripping
So here I am walking around a suburb tripping my fucking balls through my dick off, pissed at my friend and lost, pretty much unable to use a smartphone when a car pulls up on me. This is at like 1am btws.

>it's three junior/senior high school girls
>rolls down window
>"hey are you lost?"
>"uh... actually, yeah."

So I'm 22 at the time and these three highschool girls invite me, a tripping dude/obviously fucked up, into their car. I tell them my address and they drive me all of 3 minutes back home.

>anon put your number in my phone as "alcohol"
>thanks for the ride ladies ;^)

After shit like that I had to take time off doing that, I was/am already an alcoholic but it was just too awesome, revealing, thought-provoking to continue without losing my psyche. I actually, honestly believe that first time I did acid changed my life for the better, despite the terrible ending.

I'm 26 now and got 2 tabs back in October (cont)
>>
>>25373817
It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. I listened to music in the quiet, lights off just chilling. I went out for a cigarette just before sundown and the tree in my front yard was twisting, melting in front of me. It was the first time I'd felt that nostalgic feeling of seeing something again for the first time.

>trees, leaves, etc on acid.

I sat out on my back porch and watched as the clouds in the sky mixed together and formed webs and all kinds of designs.

The thing with LSD is you need to be able to control the environment. I was living with my roommate, who was living in his mother's house while she was on a mission trip.

Take the shit and just mellow the fuck out, stay away from everyone. Have no fear someone will come upon you. Your mind expands to such horizons, you feel more aware of what you currently are, it's no wonder they used this shit as therapy back in the day.

Honestly if I could muster the ability to keep fake friendships for well, any length of time I would probably I would probably trip once a month, minimum. Shit is too good for the soul.
>>
>>25373493
Last time I did acid it was white on white (not real perforated 'name brand' tabs like sunshines or hoffmans) and it was totally tasteless, but after the fact my guy said it wasn't real L. Any ideas what it could be? From the trip I have every reason to believe it was legit but if it was idk why he would say otherwise.
>>
>here is the trip report from awhile back when I did 900ug

Story time: I got these 10 of these tabs during the summer and most I've ever done at one time was 2 so around 600ug. This totally blew 600ug out of the water. Truly Incredible. I started the trip around 9ish and started feeling the effects about 15 minutes, I knew I was going to be in for a ride. I already had a movie prepped that I was going to watch called Fantastic Planet...boy was that the wrong idea. That movie is outright terrifying on 900ug of LSD. It felt like I was in hell. I could feel everything that was going on in that movie. At around the 30 minutes right when one of the Oms were opening a box and laughing hysterically, thats is where my trip was about to go into danger zone.[1] The people in that movie started to look grotese and hopeless...since I knew where my mind was going I cut that movie off and quickly turned on some Erykah Badu. This is the song that took my head out of the danger zone. [2] Erykah's voice aloud me to feel confident in myself that the evils of my mind was going to stay away. I don't really know how long it has been since I dosed at this point but I was getting crazy visuals, both closed eyed and open. It felt like my third eye was slowly being opened. I sat there and listened to her voice and reflected about my own insecurities and what I need to do to overcome them. After listening to some Erykah Badu I played a few tracks off of Denzel Curry's Nostalgic 64...intil his music turned extremely dark.
>>
>>25374954

This song[3] really let me see look at myself for who am I. I could feel each and every drum, beat, and word throughout my body. I don't think I've ever bob'd my head harder/ I was reflecting at my performance in school, how I have so much work to do for this week, how much school is a burden to me. I was thinking how I was in school just to get this thing that doesn't even matter, money. Money is literally the thing that controls the world. I was think how much money I was wasting being at school if Im not going to perform and do the schoolwork in the best of my ability. I saw into the future that if I don't put forth my best foot in school I'm going to be either dead with nothing to be remembered by or I'm going to be in jail(i got arrested 2 years ago). I also listened to The some of the Game's New Album, particularly the first 5 songs. It was pretty cool...I was seeing a shit ton of the cooler blue. (Maybe because of the word "crip" and "blood" being used throughout his song. But his beats of this album hit hard, I swore I never heard this album before but I was almost reciting the words before The Game they were coming out his mouth.

After listening to some Denzel Curry and The Game, I was flipping through the channels on my tv, and stopped on FX. The movie was called the Bastard Executioner, that movie was quickly turned off after 5 minutes when I couldn't handle people heads getting sliced off. It felt as if I was actually there on the battlefield with whoever the characters of that show is. This is where the bad vibes started happening again. Every channel I switched too was equally terrifying...especially Gravity Falls on disney channel. Everything about that show just gave me the heebeejeebies.
>>
>>25374981
To get myself out of this horrible head space I turned on Funkadelic Maggot Brain. This album completely stripped me of nothing and rebuilt myself from the earth. HOLY SHIT! My trip just turned into something special. I think the lsd gods crafted this album to be listened to on LSD. It felt as if my stereosystem was inside my head. The music was fucking incredible, I felt EVERYTHING. The start of this album was so powerful. Pretty sure I cried. It felt as if Eddie Hazel was speaking directly to me with those guitar riff. I dont think I'll ever fell something so powerful. Halfway through the song my soul I'm not sure what to call it started to disintegrate. This is a pretty good representation of how I was feeling at this point.
[4] Starting from inside my forehead and going throughout my body. There was the huge white light that I was starting to float to. I was telling myself just let go. I was just floating in space with nothing around me but whiteness and the colors that was being produced by the song. Like picture related

[5] Oh boy am I glad, it felt like I was having an orgasm throughout my whole entire body for lord knows how long. At one point it felt as if my head was melting in sync with the songs throughout the album. The white light I was seeing kept rotating in cycles of about 15 minutes in my head. When it would get knew it would feel as if it was sucking me in. It should be noted that I was floating in a white space...the only colors being produced was that off the riffs and drums throughout the album. It is extremely hard to grasp what was happening to me. But I've never heard such beautiful music in my life. I was dancing in my bed to each song on the album. Each song has it's own color palette. I tried to listen to Dark Side of the Moon but it was incomparable to the funk. After listening to Maggotbrain I turned on One Nation Under A Groove. That was pretty fun too.
>>
>>25375010

Everything else about the trip was normal other than the fact that I was turned into a guitar pic when I listening to the album maggotbrain. I tried to go to bed around 8 but that was almost impossible because of the colors that were going in and out of my head. When I finally fell asleep and woke up the next morning, I felt refreshed like I'm a totally different person. That big stack of work that I had to do didnt look so daunting anymore. I felt motivated, and for the first time in a long time I felt alive.
>>
I did it at a festival, but it was combined with coke, mdma and alcohol so I was robbed of a genuine trip. Still had fun, would like to do it again but without the other drugs.
>>
It's enjoyable. It's not any super enlightening experience or anything more than "I am high and therefore feel nice", but I enjoy it; the mild visuals, the warping, and the altered mindset that just makes me giddy and pleasant.
Not really. I am more sensitive to bad experiences happening around me at that time (they will produce a worse effect), but I'm generally good at guiding myself into better places. I've had "bad trips" with other things prior to trying LSD.
Get some weed to smoke on the come up (and again on the come down), have a movie/show or someting to watch prepared maybe. I don't prepare too much.
It depends on what I am feeling. Tomorrow I will be taking about 500ug and will just be hanging out with my bf on skype, probably watch a movie or play a game together, maybe watch him play a game if I'm finding playing too difficult. Lots of talking. I may wander outside to stare at trees/the sky or some distant fireworks. Fruits are really nice to eat while on it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OSF-RZdL2s
>>
>>25374781
It was acid, every synthetic has a taste
>>
>>25374781
Could be a number of things. Most likely an nbome but those usually do have a taste.
iirc you can tell the difference by swallowing vs. letting it sit on your tongue. lsd will work if you swallow it, things like 25i won't (they have to be kept on your tongue).
>>
I've only done it once, it was fun. Everything was very K shaped for a while, then it smoothed out and got very D shaped.
>>
>>25375934
See that's what I would guess as well, but I thought 25i/nbome lasted way longer (like 16 - 20 hours) and I only peaked for 8-10 hours off 2 "tabs" (eye balled of course since they weren't perfed). Idk I've done acid that had a bitter taste but I figured that was caused by the ink on the blotter (used to chew on pieces of magazine when I was a kid cuz I was a wierd autistic shit and I clearly remember the ink having a bitter taste). I've also read that most rc's are more visual and less of a mind fuck while this was equally visual and mind fuck-y if that makes sense. Really idk what I did but it was enjoyable and I'm still alive so I'd do it again (and probably do more).

>>25375885
Then why would he say different. Last I checked real L was way more desirable and a lot rarer than rc's. You'd think he'd want people to think he had the real deal so he could sell more.
>>
>>25367773
Recommend trying it at least once, alone.
Other people will fuck you up.
I have hppd now, so it wasn't really worth it, but yeah. It's not all that great.
BUT, mix it with mushrooms and enjoy the best trip of your life.
>>
>>25368021
>sex is out of this world. I managed to have more than 10 orgasms, my girl broke 30

WHY THE FUCK YOU LYING?
>>
>>25378424
sex is amazing on lsd.
you do cum a lot, and when you do it feels fucking insane, so you keep doing it and doing it. it doesnt stop. no op though
>>
>>25376819
It's just the ink. The giveaway that it's an nbome is the numbing feeling you get on your tongue.
>>
>>25375010
>Dark Side of the Moon
is highly over rated for tripping. Funkadelic is great but honestly there's so many trip musics better than pink floyd
>>
File: what-is-in-the-box.png (18 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
what-is-in-the-box.png
18 KB, 800x600
What is in the box?
>>
>>25373444
>LSD
>party drug
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.