[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you had a nightmare involving a female? >go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sasasasas.gif (986 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
sasasasas.gif
986 KB, 500x323
Have any of you had a nightmare involving a female?

>go to bed after a long road trip at 10:30 pm
>have dream where I'm in the house I used to live in
>It looked like it aged for decades; trash, broken objects, decadence everywhere
>shady girl appears out of nowhere
>immediately attacks me
>attempt to run and hide from this creature
>scared as shit
>she finds me
>she doesn't attack, she just glares at me menacingly

That's all I can remember from the nightmare
>>
>going into my room
>open the door and head in
>mom is there with a revolver
>shoots me in the head
Then it was dark for a long time. Still have no idea why I had this dream as a kid.
>>
File: 1451261443265.png (56 KB, 330x228) Image search: [Google]
1451261443265.png
56 KB, 330x228
>>25375980
>>25375980
I've had a few.
Here's one.
>be in hospital
>pretty empty save for one nurse at nurse station and stranger in the set of seats across from me
>dead quiet even for a hospital, not even a beep from a monitor and its freezing inside
>stranger leaves without making a sound
>nurse quietly walks up to me
>stabs me in the shoulder unprovoked and without speaking
>tussle with her for the knife, end up freeing it from her grasp
>sink it into her throat with all of my might, keep pushing for a few seconds until i hear a satisfying pop i assume came from her spine
>sit back down listening to her gurgle lying lifeless on the ground
>wake up
Have at least 2 more if interested.
>>
>>25376196
More please

this comment is pretty original m8
>>
>>25375980
Yes. My entire life.
>>
File: 1440756057865.gif (658 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1440756057865.gif
658 KB, 260x146
>>25376330
okay
>be outside of dilapidated castle, the landscape is full of dead trees and dirt
>skies blood red
>gate smashed open, feel the need to enter
>walk to the center of a large courtyard
>large figure ahead of me in a scarlet hooded robe (I'm 6ft and it was at least a foot taller than me)
>skelly hands reach up and remove hood to reveal spoopy skelly head
>for some reason not shitting pants
>skin bubbles from beneath the robe, covering the bones and producing human features and long red hair
>one of the most beautiful, yet unnerving women i've laid my eyes on
>yellow reptilian eyes, skin unnaturally pale, and nails resembling those of the deceased
>feel drawn towards her
>embrace
>wake up
>>
>>25376502
Forgot to say she spoke to me but it was all in unintelligible whispers that for some reason my dream self understood.
>>
>a few months ago I had a dream
>I'm walking around some suburban town
> a lot of people are stopping in the middle of what they're doing to stare, really don't give a fuck
>keep walking up the street and notice three sort of basic stoner bitches
>two of which were thirsty for my duck
>while walking up the street hill, a couple on the right of me are saying something
>realize the dude is trying me up so I call him a little bitch for saying behind my back
>I judo trip him but the girl starts yelling at me and suddenly says "YOU KNOW WHAT..."
>Reaches for my groin and just as I was about to really just deck her the guy grabs my arms from behind
>she takes out my ballsack and bites into it like a fucking pear.
>wake up gagging.
>>
>>25376548
Unrelated
I had a dream with similar horrifying mutilation if anyone wants to hear, short though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.