[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever been in a fight? Beaten up? I only have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1448863755045.jpg (123 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1448863755045.jpg
123 KB, 780x818
Have any of you ever been in a fight? Beaten up?

I only have this one experience
>eating lunch one day in HS with a couple guys
>friend of one of those guys comes up with another guy that none of us knew
>the stranger guy is a douchebag chad from the get-go
>tells me to give him a chicken nugget
>"nah fuck off"
>he just stares at me for legit like 60 seconds while the conversation continues around us
>suddenly walks up to me and takes my lunch tray and tosses it on the ground
>"tell me to fuck off again" he says
>he's got at least 50lbs on me but for some reason I get brave and stand up
>look him right in the eye and say "FUCK. OFF."
>he grabs my face like it's a baseball and I blindly punch his chest
>dudes around us pull him off and he leaves
>hungry the rest of the day
>>
>be me in middle school
>alpha prik showing off in PE
>I'm leaning against wall near group of hot fems
>alpha decides to fight me to show off to girls
>throws a few playful swings but I know what he's getn at
>starts to grab me and we start to grapple
>within a minute I have him in a head lock and he's panting trying to salvage his alpha image before the eyes of 8 Latina qt3.14's
>I let him go and walk off he's on the ground panting
>No one ever fucks with me again
>girls start thinking I'm chill and tough
>tfw I'm to much of an autist to notice my own inner badass and use it to my advantage
>>
>>25363772
>me and this mexican are supposed to fight one on one
>he brings 4 friends
>get my shit rekt
>go to the hospital
>my friends don't side with me so im in the red
fucking california
>>
>be in 1st year of HS (england)
>cocky middle class boy starts getting cocky to everyone to show off to the sluts
>he tries with me and i tell him to go away nicely
>he slaps me
>i grab him round the neck and put him on the table
>strangle him so hard he begins cry and his face goes red
>let go of him because he starts struggling to breath and just go back to writing on my book
>everyone is looking at me and i'm like "DINDU NUFFIN' I SWEAR"
>have to stay behind after class and give him an apology
>>
>>25364091
Cali Latino here
Being a POC who hustled was the best in hs
I could call on just about any black or Latino crew to help me with stuff.
>freshman year
>in class with scrawny white beta
>We become friends
>one day I pull a prank on him (nothing big at all)
>beta boi hits me in the face
>have braces so I'm bleeding in my mouth
>group of white friends notice me running to bathroom
>they see ma bloody mouth
>ask me what happened I tell them
>they go on the hunt for punk ass beta
>beta has to hide behind police officer on duty in order to eat his lunch bc everyone now knows he hit me
>feellikesuprememobboss.mp3
>>
Punchy parties are fun. Nothing like a good bumpin to the noggin
>>
> call Mexican kid a beaner because fuck Mexicans
> he puts me in a chokehold and punches me in the face
> none of my friends help me
>>
>>25363772
You deserved it. Just say no
>>
>>25364268
none of this is relevant, i am glad you enjoyed high school.
>>
>>25364268
>spic
>can only fight with Juan, Pablito, and Ricardo at his back

Yeah this checks out
>>
>tfw you have been in a fight with everyone in school 2 years up and down
Get on my level
>>
>Be going to Boys and Girls club
>Bully has been fucking with my little bro and I
>tell staff about bully but nothing changes
>tell mom about bully but staff still does nothing
>bring awesome star wars toys for bro and i to play with
>bully wants my falcon
>nope.jpg
>put toys away and quickly make my way inside to the Foosball table with some other kids
>i face away from the table to set my backpack down
>sudden intense pain in my spine and fall to the floor
the fucker jammed the pole into my back
>see lil bro chasing bully who took my bag
>in a fit of rage i get up and chase and tackle the bully
>begin hitting him everywhere then get up and start kicking him in the nuts over and over
>teenage staff member tries to pull me off so i kick him in the nuts too and start kicking bully in the head and chest
several staff members pulled me off and had us wait in the lobby till my mom got off of her second job. They tried to get my mom and i to apologize to the kid and his parents but my mom was adamant about not apologizing and even threatened legal action since they were told on several occasions about my bully. I and my brother were eventually banned from the B&G club
>>
>>25364401
You reached your final form v early senpai
>>
File: 1451457578545.jpg (49 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451457578545.jpg
49 KB, 540x540
8th grade. I was seen as the loner of the school I went to. People would constantly dare each other to fuck with me in different ways. One day at lunch this popular chad who fucked with me on a daily basis came over and poured ranch down my shirt. I walked over like a bitch to the trash can and tried wiping it off, but he kept pouring more and more down my shirt. Then a chick dared him to lick my neck for 10$. He came over and licked the ranch off my neck in front of around 50 people and then gave me a big titty twister. I ran after him but he pulled my shirt off and escaped while laughing at me. I was pretty fat so this was my worst nightmare. While I was putting my shirt back on he came back and squirted more ranch on me and I chased after him again. Before he could escape I got a hold of his shirt and pulled him back. It got caught on his neck and I got him stuck in a choke hold under me on the ground. I pulled tight and took out the pencil from my pocket and started stabbing him in the leg. Then I worked up a huge ball of spit in my mouth and dropped it in his hair. He managed to escape after getting his shirt off. He started throwing punches and I caught one of them and bit deep into his hand. Everyone was staring in disbelief and calling me a disgusting fat fuck. He started kicking me to get me to stop biting his hand and I caught his kick and pulled his pants down and pushed him onto the ground. His girlfriend came up from behind me and twisted my arm but I stabbed her in the tit with my pencil. Then I picked the guy with his pants down up by his head and slammed him down on the concrete. Then his friends intervened and thoroughly beat my fucking ass. Everyone blamed me for the incident and I got kicked out of the school permanently. That was the day my NEET life began and I dropped out.
>>
I don't have a specific story to tell, just that my little brother beats me whenever he gets angry, often while our own mother stands in a corner crying and watching, but doing nothing to help me. Sorry it's not really a story anons, but I needed to let it out, I'm so tired of not being able to fight back or even defend myself.
>>
File: Untitled.png (550 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
550 KB, 600x407
>>25363772
gather round folks, 1/2
>6th grade
>school trip to Germany (expensive slav school in Kiev) with 5th and 7th graders
>it's during Halloween
>there's some kind of school get-together with some local school at the city square
>our teachers fuck up time
>everyone shows up dressed but the other kids ain't coming
>we're just standing around
>have brilliant idea with good friend
>we have the same demon masks we bought in some Spar store for 5 euros
>walk off to the side and swap jackets, pull hoods up so they can't tell by hair colour
>come back to our group
>"haha guess who's who!"
>everyone is legitimately not sure
>they try to guess
>this one spoiled fucking brat turbofaggot from grade 5 comes up behind me
>his last name was Sosyuk (which sounds similar to the word "suck") and it was extremely fitting
>"hyuk hyuk why don't we just pull their hoods off"
>pulls off my hood
>RAGE (x86).exe
>start yelling at him and pulling off his hair asking "why don't we just pull his scalp off"
>bitch ass nigga goes absolutely white, scared as fuck, trying to get away
>out of nowhere his butt buddy shows up
now as with all shitty spoiled young kids they always seem to be friends with trash-tier older kids from higher grades who are "hardcore" but really are just a bunch of overgrown playground bullies
>guy is shorter than me but like 2 years older and is a walking burly short guy trope
>cuts in front of me
>I'm mad as fuck I don't give a shit
>we both swing at the same time for each others face
>I forget he's shorter
>my punch glances the top of his head
>his punch goes square in my eye
>teachers finally get around to this
>pull us apart
>I'm so mad and also embarrassed that I didn't hit him well
>teachers call it quits, we're not gonna meet up with the other school
>we start walking back
>start crying because of the embarrassment
>get even more embarrassed, keep crying
>through tears, see dressed up kids on a bus heading to the city square

Marienplatz, 2002. Never forget.
>>
>>25366376
2/2
>7th graders call me Fingal (eye bruise) for the rest of the year and laugh at me when passing
>but my classmates started respecting me more and always backed my shit afterwards
>no one ever got in trouble over it
>based slav schools allowing kids to figure out their own shit without punishing for a fight over an honest argument

I bet I would meet a German cutie in that group of kids we never met. My biggest regret.
>>
>>25364091
I had a friend in middle school who bragged about getting his teenage brother and some friends to beat up another kid that he was supposed to fight one on one. It's just fucking stupid. For some reason everyone thought he was cool for being in a fight but in retrospect it makes him look like a coward
>>
>>25364793
I got the biggest fucking boner over this
You're my hero, anon
>>
>>25364454
A lot of those youth clubs where there's no real academics going on are just giant cesspools for this kind of shit. I always hated that atmosphere, of being stuck in a place where everyone's playing dirty for a couple hours
>>
Constantly
It usually goes like this
>somebody, regardless of age, sex or diasblement, makes fun of me because of my looks or behavior, or makes fun of someone from my family
>I get violent with them, we fight

That's it. Rinse and repeat for 20+ years.
>>
>>25363772
my whole childhood was a fight because of bullies. i always fought back but usually lost these while being constantly covered in bruises. old bruises were covered by fresh ones. i couldnt even sleep on my back because it was all blue, purple and yellow. eventually i managed to beat the shit out of the bully when he was alone. when his gang avenged him, i picked another one while he was alone and broke four his fingers with a telescopic baton. everybody considered me as a psycho freak (been just a freak before) but none dared to touch me anymore.

high school was surprisingly calm for me but i had one major fight. i was in a pub with two of my friends and there were some wannabe chads from the other school. they were quite cool, we chatted a bit and decided to go with them because we shared our ways partialy. suddenly on of them starts calling me a fat pig. it is true, im 6'2" and 280lbs. but he didnt knew ive been lifting for two years already and had quite a boost in strength.

i, being a bit tipsy, rushed on him and knocked him down on the ground, american football style. his friends pulled me out of him, trying to save the situation. i calmed down, joined my two friends who were laughing like maniacs. but that idiot began calling me names again. i did literally the same as before, kneeled on his chest and proceeded to pummel his face with my fists. he tried to scratch my face with nails, so i decided to give him the final blow. perfect hit to his left temple. his arms, grasping after my face, shook a bit as he fell to unconsciousness

i panicked, thinking i killed him. his mates gathered around him, eventually waking him up. his mouth was resembled red jelly but he was able to walk. never seen them again.
>>
I've been in 10 fights and haven't lost one yet.

Someone pick a number.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.