[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ass grab stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: 2ry25at.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
2ry25at.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
have you ever grabbed a random girl's ass?
>>
>>25365073
no, but i had my ass grabbed by two different girls in highschool
>>
>>25365073
Yeah I did, my friends made me do it. Said I'll definitely get her attention. It was in a pub.

>grabbed her
>she turns around shocked and splashes her drink at me
>her boyfriend comes and punches me in the face
>my friend runs over and punches the guy in the back of his head
>a big brawl started
>all because I grabbed stacys ass

good times
>>
>>25365073
Damn, that's a nice fat ass
>>
>>25365166
was your friend a nigger
>>
>>25365124
Did you report them for rape?
>>
>>25365166
Wow this story made me sad

I'm in college and if someone punched me in the face while I was at a bar, I have a feeling none, NONE, of my guy friends would punch him back

in fact at a house party once, I made out with the owner's/host's girlfriend and he did punch me in the face. Guess who came to stop the fight? HIS friends and one of my friends who is a GIRL and only stopped it because she is in love with me

>tfw no bro friends who would fight for you
>>
>Drunk at a party, age 14
>Want to touch Stacy's ass
>Know I won't get away with it, being as unpopular as I am
>Challenge a cool friend to touch her ass with me, one cheek each
>He agrees, we call each other "cheek chums" or something
>We touch it, have a laugh, she chuckles a little too
>Want to do it again but cool friend isn't interested anymore
>I do it alone
>Stacy says, "Stop, it was funny the first time but not anymore"
;_;
>>
>>25365264
Also I should add I didn't know it was his gf, she told me she was single
>>
>>25365073
Yeah, she cried, the lads just laughed about it, I used to be a weirdo-chad.
>>
>>25365124
REEEEEEE
Wtf man why are so many failed normies in this board
Fucking losers. Robots are elite
>>
File: contemplating rope.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
contemplating rope.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>25365124
I had my balls grabbed by a girl in school, through clothes of course but still.

It was my crush and I punched her square in the face
I had felt shame about sex/sexuality eversince I was 5 when I learned to read, so it was sort of natural defense reaction
>>
>>25365073
No i don't want to end up like cosby

zip zap zuppity zaw
>>
>>25365242
nope, we are slav though, so close enough

>>25365264
sorry to hear that robot, as much as getting welped in the face by some random dude, it was hilarious later when my friends couldn't believe I've done it, but helped as it was their fault.
>>
>>25365166
>punching a guy in the back of the head
Non-white Negroid detected
>>
>>25365410
some people actually have their friends backs, autists wouldn't understand
>>
>>25365436
>hitting someone in the back of the head
>having someone's black
No, you're just a nigger and so is your friend, please admit it so we can get this over with, you're not really fooling anyone.
>>
>>25365216
do you want the source
>>
>>25365515
Yes master please give me the source
>>
>>25365479
not him, but in a split second you wouldn't think of what to do.

what, tap him on his shoulder, wait for him to turn around and then punch?

this is like your animes brah
>>
>>25365479
Not the same guy, have you seriously never been in a fight? Some guy wants to hurt you or your people, I suppose you would just apologise loudly whilst he beat your friend to a pulp then? If all millennials are as feminised as you we are FUCKED
>>
>>25365549
>you or your people
You're black, and you're the same guy. You're not fooling anyone, nigger.
>>
>>25365073
fuck off to /b/
>>
>>25365549
>hitting someone in the back of the head
>not negroid degenerate trash
lmao why do niggers try to act like their primitive behavior is white?
>>
Sadly I have never grabbed a random girl's ass, just the ole 'walking through a crowd and pretend to brush past a girl with the back of your hand rubbing her ass' routine.

I did grab a friend's ass once.

>everyone is gathered in their little circles of friends before school starts for the morning
>bell rings, people start to wander in
>I walk past a circle with a girl I knew in it
>she half-joking yells at another guy in the circle "DON'T GRAB MY ASS!!!"
>walk behind her
>honk honk
>she actually fucking giggles and goes "oh anon~"
>felt like an alpha for the rest of the day
>>
File: ERhlEyv.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
ERhlEyv.gif
350 KB, 215x194
Yeah, when I was about 25 drinks in and stumbled into a random party.
I was so drunk that I stopped caring.
I grabbed/slapped random asses for an hour and then grinded on random girls.
>>
I never had this happen to me but I have a creepy guy who stares at me too much and acts like a stalker so wish me luck

inb4 if he was a chad, no hes a future criminal/bad boy who seems to have no problems getting females.

heh, faggot thinks im a shy big titted virgin nerd girl. fakkiot. i will show him through my brazilian jujitsu
>>
>>25365540
http://www.xvideos.com/video8821849/jynx_maze_and_big_booty_white_girl_friend_roxi_get_pounded_2.1

http://www.xvideos.com/video6138614/jynx_maze_and_roxi_texas_part_two
>>
>>25365618
>>25365580

The dude he admitted he was slav, dumbass
>>
>>25365580
>>25365618
Leave mummy's basement for fucks sake, who cares about some random piece of shit?

If you seriously value random cunts more than your actual mates you are a fucking snake.

Unless of course you're just afraid of getting beaten up

>>25365651
He's replying to me and I'm not even the slav guy
>>
>>25365683
>mates
I think you mean "senpai"
>>
hottest chick in class used to grab my ass all the time. I always reciprocated and we spend days slapping and groping
>>
>>25365651
>>25365683
Haha I'm the slav guy and this shit is hilarious, not even bothered by it.
Thanks for having my back though.
>>
>>25365629
GAH FUCK

that spooked me right the fuck out

you need to spoiler that image. some of us are triggered by being scared
>>
>>25365683
>Leave mummy's basement
How's your first day on /r9k/?
I think it's about time you leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 748x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 748x505
>>25365549
>>25365543
Nig-nogs inspected
>>
I've thought about it, and been tempted to, and RPed scenarios of it.

But no. My stories of touching girls are (was not sober in any of these instances):
>touch the hand of a middle aged woman who was there with her boyfriend, she says she hates being touched
>autistically put my arm around a girl at a party, she screams
>touch the shoulder of a girl with the back of my pinky, her friend flips out "you did not just do that" and they pack up their shit and leave

Judging from my past experiences, if I grabbed a girl's ass I'd be arrested.
>>
>>25365737
I can almost guarantee I've been here longer than you, not that it matters. God I hate how scared of other men most of you lot are, I'm only scared of women.
>>
>>25365896
>I'm only scared of women.
Why did you feel the need to typing that?
>>
Funny story i was at a jump place and i decided to grab this randoms girls ass after she hugged me and she ran in and called the cops true story. i decided to dip out to a abanded house and chillied there till my friends dad came and got me.
>>
>>25365923
Because it's true, I'm a gynephobic.
>>
>>25365808
what the fuck is that last story

i dont understand why would someone freak out

how ugly are you

is this even real
>>
>>25365124
a bunch of black girls in middle school made a list on which guy had the best ass in school and they said i won

that was nice, thanks black girls
>>
>>25365618
This is the type of person that suggests we throw our guns away and defend ourselves like gentleman, only using our fists in a fair 1 on 1 fight and following whatever ridiculous rules you can come up with. Fuck off, I'll punch someone in the back of the head if I please.
>>
>>25366051
I'm not particularly ugly and I'm not particularly good looking, but I give off creepy vibes.

A girl who stayed at the same hostel as me for a few weeks told me when she was drunk:
>you know when I first met you I thought you were going to kill me in my sleep
>but after getting to know you, I think you're a kind and genuine guy
I'm like "what the fuck? Why would you think that" and she wasn't able to explain. I asked other people at the hostel and they also said that made no sense to them.
>>
File: Sin título.png (13 KB, 531x996) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
13 KB, 531x996
>>25366051
i would be creeped out too
>>
>>25366051
>>25366252
We were outside and she wasn't wearing a jacket. Drunk me was curious about how cold she was so went about finding that out in the most straightforward manner.
>>
>bandy tournament at school
>watching a match
>holding my club behind my back with both hands
>leaning over to follow the game
>after a few minutes I realize I've been slapping/rubbing the ass of a girl next to me with my club
>apologize repeatedly, start blushing
>"It's okay" she says, definetly noticing how embarrassed I was
>lose every match I was in
>want to die
>>
>>25366346
>bandy

did you go a private school or someshit?
>>
>>25365624
she literally wanted to be your gf you fucking autist
>>
>>25366403
No, I went to what's called Folkhogskola. I was there for two years finishing basic and highschool level education.

It wasn't actually bandy I just realised, it was floorball.
>>
>>25365306
Hey man, I had my ass grab twice as well, but it wasn't the I think you're cute kind of way its more like the "We're making fun of you" kind of way
>>
>>25366471
no she just wanted the D
>>
>>25366174
This is the type of person that suggests we don't need guns because we have katanas, fuck off, I won't fight like a coward
>>
>>25365073
This happened last weekend.
> go to main event with friend, k, to meet her friend, L, and L's boyfriend
> we play pool for a little bit and L's boyfriend buys us whiskey sours.
>we get tipsy, and leave to go smoke weed at L's apartment.
> we get super high and more drunk on crown royal
By the way K is in a lesbian relationship and her girlfriend is not in town when this was going on.
> we're getting ready to leave and she's leaning up against the wall
> I grab her pants by the belt loops and lightly pull her waist towards my waist and she giggles and walks away
>she keeps whispering to me about how sexy L is and how she would cheat on her girlfriend with L
> we leave and she drives me to my car.
> she leans over to hug me and I grab her left ass cheek with my right hand
> she was wearing yoga pants
> insta boner
> she laughs and says don't grab my ass! And playfully hits me know the arm.
> I say "well should I grab your boobs instead?"
>grab her right titty and squeeze
>she pulls away and slaps me in the face
>I get out and get in my car
>she rolls her window down and honks at me
> roll my window down thinking she's gonna yell at me
> she says "I love you!" and drives off.
>say it back, wait for her to drive off.
Cont.
>>
>>25367058
> she laughs and says don't grab my ass! And playfully hits me know the arm.
> I say "well should I grab your boobs instead?"
>grab her right titty and squeeze
This is something I might do in rp.

In real life though I'd just say "s-sorry miss. I don't know what came over me."
>>
>>25367058
Day after next we meet up to hot box. She's wasn't upset but was insisting I treat her like my guy friend. I tell her if I treat you like my guy friends I can't flirt with you or do things with for you. Basically the denial way of saying I won't be able to be your beta orbiter any more if I treat you like a guy. She's says she doesn't want that stop. Of course. So she just says "we'll draw the line at grabbing my ass".
I'm a beta orbiter. She's had sex with 15 guys and 4 girls from the time she was 15. She's 20 now. I want this to end.
>>
>>25367133
She's a friend of mine and I was incredibly high and drunk. Dutch courage. I would never had done this sober.
>>
>>25365309
Jesus fuck robot, that's a bit much.
>>
>>25367234
When I'm drunk I sometimes touch girls. I'm:
>>25365808

But I don't think alcohol could give me that amount of courage.
>>
>>25365264
why would your friends get in a fight because YOU made out with someone else's gf?
normies are fucking retarded and you're no exception
>>
>>25365277
you deserve to be in prison anon..
>>
>>25367471
And weed was involved. It had to be the combination thereof that did it. This girl also flirts with me all the time to keep me in beta orbiter position. I can see all her slick woman tricks cause like I'm reading it from another /r9k/ thread but I let it happen.
>>
/fightstories/?

>In da club
>Go out for a smoke with my m8
>Two guys infront of me, one of them is being aggressive as fuck, sounds like he'll take any excuse for a fight
>15 minutes later
>Standing at the bar with said friend getting a drink
>Turn around to see housemate getting squared up to by some guy
>He's scrawny as fuck so I think nothing of it until I see the guy from earlier and realise that he was speaking to the scrawny guy earlier in the night
>He's eyeing up my friend, can tell he's going to suckerpunch my m8 in the head as soon as anything happens
>Pull m8 back by his shoulder and tell him I got him a drink, push him into the bar away from scrawny cunt
>Out of nowhere some random blonde guy pushes the scrawny cunt
>Aggressive guy instantly charges in and suckerpunches the guy in the face
>Watch with my m8's as the brawl commences and bouncers come and drag them away

If you ever get into fights you are a literal retard/ nigger. The only time you should be getting in a fight is to defend yourself or help a friend if he's really in trouble. It's not manly and it's not cool, girls don't care or like it, they won't think you're a macho-man because you feel the need to ruffle your feathers every time you go out.

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>25365124
This happened to me with black girls.

Also I grabbed boobs but not asses.
>>
File: 1430183961121.jpg (21 KB, 235x303) Image search: [Google]
1430183961121.jpg
21 KB, 235x303
>>25365683
you just don't sucker punch someone because he justifiably punched your mate, stupid nigger. break it then try to understand who started shit.

>>25366174
I'd advocate for guns because there's never a fair fight against niggers since you're guaranteed to be pummeled by 5 nogs into a coma or a seizure if youre lucky.
>>
>middle school
>have one best friend I hang out with every recess, but he's sick today
>wandering around alone
>Stacies sitting on hill
>one Stacey gets up and comes up to me
>'hey Anon'
>grabs my ass
>I say hey Stacey and grab hers
>we part ways

>later in grade 7
>best friend moved away a while ago, have since become friends with a group of mischievous skateboarders and taken up skateboarding myself
>girl that we all hang out with is always touchy and flirty with all of us
>she lets us all smack and grope her ass, she enjoys it
>in highschool I heard she turned into the biggest slut ever, no surprise there
>has STDs and flashes random people her tits and pussy, often doesn't wear underwear with a skirt

All I got.
>>
I grab my mom's ass sometimes and it looks like she's okay with it.
>>
>>25365073
A woman grabbed my buttocks once, does that count? She was like 200 years old or 40 idk and she said it was an accident but accidents don't squeeze :(
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.