[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never date a qt Asian girl with glasses no point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1680x1050
>you will never date a qt Asian girl with glasses
no point in going on with life tbqh
>>
File: 1451247844303.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
1451247844303.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
>>25358794
Yellow fever is for cucks
>>
>>25358794
What's your taste? Cultutrally, they are all very different
>mongolian
>korean
>japanese
>viet
>Thai
>chinese
etc

Personally I'm dating a japanese and she's very submissive and pretty much a live in fuck maid, and caring too. But she's so jealous. It's like I'm drunk in all the sex and food that she gives me that it makes it seem ok that I gave up so many female aquiantances and fwb's.

I really want to mess around with koreans again tho
>>
>>25358794
asian women are legitimately a meme

maybe 1 out of a 100 will be the submissive sex kitten with traditional values that everyone here thinks they are

most of them are tiger moms and wear the pants in the relationship. Hell, you see headlines in china all the time about women who literally drive their boyfriends to suicide because they shop too much
>>
>>25358911
Japanese, Vietnamese and Thai all the way desu.
>>
>>25359032
I can't stand vietnamese language and accent tho, it just sounds so ugly. Japanese is very articulate, and thai is super whiny but I haven't really heard someone with a thai accent speak english so maybe it's acceptable.
>>
>>25359224
Thai sounds similar to Tagalog IMO, pretty ugly sounding
>>
already did.

asian girls are fucking insane.
damaged goods, never again.

crazy in bed tho, but too loud.
>>
>>25359267
>crazy in bed
nope

most just lay there and expect you to do all the work
>>
>>25359287
you're right, I guess I meant more like, they are fucking only 100 pounds, moan like crazy, super tight and you can flip them into any position ever.

but you're right bitch flopped around like a fish out of water no rythm at all
>>
>>25359224
Vietnamese accents are the audial equivalent of getting hit in the face with a shopping bag full of broken glass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.