[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was about to do it guys. I was THIS close to preventing becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (12 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 620x380
I was about to do it guys. I was THIS close to preventing becoming a supreme gentleman tonight. I was taking her out but I got cucked by my dad and had to leave her.

This was my only fucking chance. Now I'm probably gonna remain a virgin forever. She's not even replying to my messages cause she thinks I'm beta as fuck. I'm about to fucking cry, hold me /r9k/
>>
>>25353282
your dad?
Green text
>>
>This was my only fucking chance. Now I'm probably gonna remain a virgin forever.

> I'm about to fucking cry, hold me /r9k

>cause she thinks I'm beta as fuck.

Those first two things make some sense out of the third. The beta/alpha dichotomy is stupid and even harmful in cases, least in my mind.

But boy, you ain't doing it right, bud. Like, saying shit like that; that you had literally one chance to blow your virginity and you missed it. That shit ain't good, but it IS behavior in line with what people would call "beta"

Sure, it blows dick that you got cockblocked. You're clearly a horny fella that desperately wants to slam his drangus into a vag. So this must really blow cock.

But goddamnit, if you don't desire to be seen as "beta" by people, lose that defeatist attitude. Call it lying to yourself if you must, but I don't reckon it'll work unless you turn that confidence in your failure into at least moderate confidence of success. At least, the CHANCE of success. Right now you ain't giving yourself any chance.

Get your head in the game!
>>
>>25353282
OP plz give us a greentext
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.