[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you take pride in your shitposting you little shit? >b-but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4
File: man_looking_at_you.jpg (117 KB, 1300x1020) Image search: [Google]
man_looking_at_you.jpg
117 KB, 1300x1020
Why do you take pride in your shitposting you little shit?
>b-but
Stop. I HATE YOU. Why can't you just discuss things like a normal person rather then lead people on all fucking day? So many people trying to actually talk, and you're just giggling like a bubbling retard pretending to make posts that aren't honest. What's fucking wrong with you?
>>
File: dphen.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dphen.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>25352197
good shitpost Anon
>>
File: happydog.gif (856 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
happydog.gif
856 KB, 300x169
>>25352197

>Serious post
>No response
>Shitpost
>Multiple responses, 1 guy is listing sources while explaining why I'm wrong, another person is screaming GO BACK TO REDDIT, JUST, LEL, Wow this is why the board is going to shit etc
>>
>>25352222
I wasn't shitposting though. That was a 100% honest post and I wasn't tricking or pretending. Seriously whats fucking wrong with you people shitposting so much all over /v/, /r9k/ and /tv/? You realize you make those boards absolute shit, right? Hope you're fucking happy. Hope you got the attention you wanted.
>>25352243
But how can you tell if they're being ironic? Whats the point in posting like that, being a fake, a phony for meaningless replies? You're terrible
>>
File: tmp_27395-images-1812162892.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27395-images-1812162892.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
> I don't know how to properly communicate with people because I was in some way neglected or traumatized at a young age. Due to this I'm perpetually afraid of intimacy of emotional connection that invades my own personal bubble. As a result can only express myself and get attention through outrageous banter, well-timed jokes, quips, puns and comebacks. I otherwise sit back and watch. The internet - 4chan and R9K in particular - provide me with the ideal environment to do so. But you alredy knew that... I mean, how couldnt you?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.