[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lonely bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1411602476302.jpg (34 KB, 773x645) Image search: [Google]
1411602476302.jpg
34 KB, 773x645
>tfw never had a best bro
>tfw can't open up to anyone
My life is empty, nothing can substitute for human companionship
>>
>>25355200
>nothing can substitute for human companionship

Humans are shit companions, doggos are where it's at.
>>
>>25355200
>tfw never had a best bro
>tfw can't open up to anyone
I used to be like that until I was 19, then I opened up to a guy I was friends with for years. I was at his house after work, we were thinking on what football games to bet our spare cash, and we ended up talking a bunch about random stuff, I spoke more than I intended. He responded well, and I felt great, felt amazing. Godlike even.
Then within several days he mage me a laughing stock by telling all my feelings, insecurities and secrets away, coloring them here and there, just enough to make me seem even more strange and pathetic, but not enough for me to outright say he is lying and refuse it. That laughter hurt.
And after that moment I havent made any friends at all, seven years now. I dont think I want any. I had a dog once, and a cat once later, but they are annoying and a chore more often than they are helpful. Those 20 minutes of smiling arent good enough for the grind and routine having a pet in an apartment in the big city require.

Wake up, internet time, walk to work, pretend to work, walk home, cook dinner, do a workout, eat, internet time, read a book, go to sleep. No other people needed. Self sufficient, plain, dull, boring, safe, secure life.
>>
Opening up is dangerous. I thought I had best bros growing up, but anything I told them in confidence was leaked to the public. You literally can't trust anyone.
>>
>>25355364
You can trust me anon
>>
>>25355392
I am not religious, and dont believe in a higher power or higher justice. Yet the only hard work and study I do is survival/herbs/architecture/history/etc stuff that have to do with my childish dream of being picked up from where I sit and being thrown in an empty world, with a bunch of other random people, and having to rebuild civilization. My chance to be the leader of men and so on, so I better get good at weaving baskets from tough grass.
So I know this wont happen ever, and if it did happen, I'd be depressed because it would mean a God existing, but I still unironically prepare and study for it. Its been going on for several years now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.