[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Scariest experience you've had with drug Heres mine:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1449174635153_0.jpg (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449174635153_0.jpg
87 KB, 600x450
ITT: Scariest experience you've had with drug
Heres mine:
>the dude from big lebowski appeared in a han solo costume
>he told me im the weirdest person and decided to share the secret to life
>he told me everyone is living in an endless loop rn thats predestined and there is no purpose or free will
>>
>went camping
>took acid
>saw a spider in my tent
>couldn't find it

That was it.
>>
File: 1445758193041.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1445758193041.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>25354933
>DTM
during:
>Scary as fuck elves screaming and shit
>black and red fractals
>thought eons had gone by and i was the only survivor of the human race going to visit scary as fuck scream elves

after:
>wake up, laying in good friends lap
>so happy he was alive, hear other friends voices, wtf they made it
>people looked fucking strange after, kinda like diamond eyes and shit
>>
>>25354933
I was on mushrooms alone in bed and basically felt that society hated me and that I was a bad person. I also heard an angry rapper narrating everything I did, which was the first and only time I've heard voices in my life.
>>
>>25354933
>in apartment
>shrooms
>grab mayo from the fridge and hold it tightly
>hear Adam Sandler behind me going "Hold the Mayo"
>burst out of my apartment running down the hall while Adam Sandler chased after me screaming "Can I hold the Mayo?"
it was my landlord trying to give me my coat I left in the lobby
>>
When I tried weed for the first time and I ended up getting stitches in my roof of my mouth because I thought there was an orange stuck in my gums and all I could taste was orange
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.