[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 am and I'm getting tired again How to fix nocturnal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: mumplsstop.png (194 KB, 523x442) Image search: [Google]
mumplsstop.png
194 KB, 523x442
>6 am and I'm getting tired again
How to fix nocturnal sleeping pattern?
>>
Stay up all day and go to bed at night
>>
Set an alarm for 8AM and get the fuck up. Don't nap, but continue to go to bed whenever feels natural. You can't control when you go to bed, but you can control when you wake up. If you don't get up, you obviously don't actually care that much.
>>
All you can do is own it. I'm nocturnal too so I just wagekek at night now, easy peasy. A good trick I found is diy black out curtains. All the pre-made ones are for tasteless plebs. You can order black out fabric and glue or sew it to fabric you like so it doesn't look like a woman decorated your house. I don't know how women suck so bad at cooking and interior design when those are stereotypically seen as things for women. They have two modes to each. For cooking it's shitty and processed shitty. For design it's super dull, or super tacky. Fuck women, they're worthless outside of wakimaking our peepees feel good.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.