[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even know if this kind of thing still exists, let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1441756535713.webm (730 KB, 800x1040) Image search: [Google]
1441756535713.webm
730 KB, 800x1040
I don't even know if this kind of thing still exists, let alone for me.
>>
kids are awful

people say it changes when it's your own kid but i really don't think it will
>>
>>25346845
Would you feel that way if it was a fat chick OP? No you wouldn't. The girl is cute; that's what you want. A pretty wife.
>>
>>25346867
nah it doesn't change
parents are the #1 killer of children and the #1 abusers
at our core we're still primal carnivores and when we see a little helpless creature our instinct screams ``kill'' and yeah they'res a parenting instinct but that was developed much later in our evolution so it takes a lot of training to overcome our killing nature
when someone kills their child they're just fulfilling their purpose as nature intended and we have to use civilization to control people into reversing their instincts if we are to survive as a species
>>
>>25346889
Yep, hit the nail on the head. He basically wants to screw the babysitter while the fat wife is out.
>>
>>25346889
I know I want that. That's what I meant.

I'll likely never have a qt wife who won't get fat or mean with age.
I'll never be a great father with her being a great mother.
I can never give the child the advice and upbringing I never had, while guiding them to a non-degenerate adulthood.
I'll never have a stable family life with no chance of being NTR'd by chad or divorced on "rape" charges.

Shit sucks.
>>
>>25346945
Man, have you once read the shit you've just written?
>>
>>25347429
I just call it like I see it
>>
I've kind of always wanted a kid moreso as a challenge.
Raise it better than I was raised with an actual income. Not stupid disability from a parent. I just hope if I do have a child it's someone I truly do care about and love.
>>
File: 1429828080339.png (404 KB, 436x441) Image search: [Google]
1429828080339.png
404 KB, 436x441
>>25346945
To be fair, we're not really living as individuals anymore, we're merely surviving. If anything, we should probably turn to the example of China where they have the 1 child policy. Our over population is/ is going to be the destruction of our planet.
>>
>>25347845
I once saw a Chinese who defended the policy with heavily accented English and I was surprised that he actually believed in it because you think exposure to the world would cause you to question dogma but instead it just turned him into an apologist
>>
File: 1397707967399.jpg (408 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1397707967399.jpg
408 KB, 1280x1556
I really wish I could have a bunch of children with different women and be like King Solomon. I'd only have to show up for their birthday parties and important life events, and they'd all look up to me because, in this fantasy I've created, I'm a wise king who rules fairly and fights his enemies bravely.
>>
your a fucking slave owner if you have children. hurrr durr my neeeds, i need to control and manipulate something to feel good.
>>
>>25347970
uh dude King Solomon literally cut children in half with his sword
>>
>>25348005
>having such shit tier knowledge of the Bible
He threatens to in order to find out who the real mother is.
>>
>>25346845
Jesus Christ, I never want to fuck kids. I'd rather stay a virgin for the rest of my life than have to deal with 18+ years of that bullshit.
>>
>>25346845
>tfw you just want kids so you have something to protect
>tfw you just want kids so you can live vicariously through them and create something with the opportunities you never had
>tfw you want kids so you can raise them right, without making the horrible life ruining blunders your parents made while raising you
>tfw you want to raise kids correctly because you're stuck in the past and require some sort of fleeting sense of closure about your own childhood.

I'm a selfish cunt.

Ever since I started hanging out with my 10 year old loli cousin I've wanted to have a daughter. She's just so adorable and sweet, and I feel happy whenever I take her to get ice cream or something. She always loves talking with me about meaningful shit, and is blatantly honest, something that you don't see in many adults. She's sort of a fucked up kid what with growing up in a heroine den and all, but it's made her wise beyond her years. She doesn't give a fuck about sublety or politeness, it's refreshing. I need more people like this in my life.
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (24 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
24 KB, 341x512
>>25348037
>I never want to fuck kids
Are you sure? We're all friends here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.