[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aight robots I'm back, the horny fuck that got invited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151221-WA0006.jpg (31 KB, 480x607) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151221-WA0006.jpg
31 KB, 480x607
Aight robots I'm back, the horny fuck that got invited by a prostitute for drinks. I'm linking to the other threats so you guys can catch up.

http://imgur.com/a/gRiPn

Ok lets start this shitfest of human miseries.

>A few weeks after the drinks date feel horny as fuck
>Had a night out with friends
>Text my new favorite prostitute
>"Hey gorgeous, what are you doing?"
>"Not much baby, and you?"
Baby in english, as usual
>"I'm here missing you, wanna have some action?"
>"Sure baby, I'm with some friends come to this crappy side of the city, I'll guide you to my location"

Long story short: I end up lost in one of the worst places in my town and with my cellphone dead from hanging with my friends. I went back home to sleep.

>Next morning, fully charged phone
>Three text messages, one voice messagge
>Voice message goes "You motherfucker, I waited for you a lot. Please don't call me again"
>Feel bad, I text her "I'm very sorry, my phone died trying to open your location and got lost. I hope you believe me"
>An hour passes, receive a text from her "If you are honest, then meet me at this crappy supermarket like a kilometer away where I sent you last night so we go to fuck"
>Great, now I am the one on call and have to pay her to have sex with me, just fucking great
>"Ok gorgeous, give me 30 minutes"

I met her, we apologize each other and go to a near motel.
>She got undressed and got into the bed, I do the same and cuddle against her
>I finger her while she rubs her ass against my dick
>After some foreplay she grabs my dick and inserts it on her vagina with no condom
>I remember her telling me the first time we met that she was clean but If I wanted to fuck her bareback it was going to cost extra
>Nice, I'm getting an extra for free

Oh sweet summer child, you are definitely getting something extra.

>We fuck nice, finish over her ass
>We hug naked and chat
>Then she asks me for a ride to her house, whatever it is sunday
>We say goodbye with peek kiss over lips
>>
After this we start texting frequently sharing memes and shit, but since we are texting over her "work" cellphone it is fairly intermittent and makes me feel kinda unwwanted. I tried to arrange another drinks date but she dissapeared from the work phone. Hell, I was even considering hire her after the drinks. Then this happened.

>I receive a PM notification from a non friend in facebook
>Open it, is her
>Fuck, I had told her I didn't had a fb profile (and actually I hadn't when I met her but made a new one to catch up with friends)
>"Hey, this is weird but I saw your face in my suggested friends, very weird"
>Fuck I need to play this cool
>"Oh nice! You see, I got back to fb because of a lady friend that recommended me to be on facebook"
>She replies with a confused face sticker
>"Oh yeah, a lady friend super fan of Harry Potter"
>in_love_face sticker

Remember robots she is a super Harry Potter fan.

>I tell her "hey, add me to your friends"
>Gotta harvest intel
>She accepts
>Tell her "great! now I can vandalize your wall"
>Post on her wall some stupid card that goes "If I was your coworker; I'd sexually harass you"
>She deletes it, tells me that it's her personal fb and she doesn't want anything sexual
>I'm ok with it, jokingly send her a PM with an optical illusion of a vagina and ask her if that pic would be fine
>She replied "uhmm no, good bye" and blocks me
>what the fuck
>I text her "Hey I was joking with the second pic! And you know what? I don't feel like you are treating me well enough so I want you to add me to your personal phone"
>She replies "I panicked with the pics, but I'm not adding you as a friend"
>Ok now I'm angry
>"Well gorgeous, if you want to contact me it has to be done trough your personal phone, and I'm not going to continue this convo until then"
>A day passed, no reply
>Man my penis is itchy

I felt sad since I started to feel her more like a friend than my sexual services provider and started losing my hopes of seeing her again.
>>
>>25346413
>Star Wars premiere day, go to the 15:45 screening
>Like a good citizen, put cellphone on airplane mode
>kylo_ren_kills_han_solo.divx
>After the movie, around 19:10 receive a one second voice message from her work phone sent at 18:24
>Hear it, the most pathetic attempt of seductive "hello?" in history
>Reply her with a voice message "Sup gorgeous? I'm sorry I was watching the new Star Wars, what you needed?"
>She texts back almost at midnight asking if I was angry with her
>Tell her no, but I'm kinda sad that I can't talk to her when I want because she doesn't attend her work phone as often, and ask her again that I would want her personal phone"
>She goes silent, whatever
>Next day around 23:36, chatting with a friend over fb, telling him about this girl
>My cellphone rings a new message
>It's the default whatsapp sound, weird
>"hello just to say good night"
>OMG it is her from her personal phone
>"Good night gorgeous, and thank you"
>"Well you said that I should add you to my personal"
>"And I really appreciate it gorgeous"
>"Well you tell me if you want to keep chatting or not"
>"I love talking with you, like I said before"
>"ok, but you keep telling me ugly things"
>"Well that's how I felt, imagine, I want to take you out and 'last time online 2 days ago'. I want certainty"
>"Certainty of what?"
>"That I can still hang with you"
>"That will be until you decide not do it anymore"

Still a better love story than twilight.
>>
>>25346432
So I need to compact things a bit because, if I put them in green text this is going to be huge.

She asks me if I want to see her the next day, I agree and ask her to go see Star Wars (yes, I wanted to see it again 48 hours after). We arrange time and everything. Then during the day she texts me that she has too much work and can't make it on time. I tell her we can change our date so she asks me to meet at a big Walmart a couple of hours after the original time, no biggie.

When I met her she was a bit anxious about some dogs she rescued (remember she considers herself a pet activist) and that she has one of them at the house of her parents so this new dog is going to sleep outside. I hugged her and told her she needs to relax. We went to a nearby beer and wings restaurant to chat. There I was fully examined by her in a very confrontational manner. Fortunately, I love debate and many of her suppositions about me I refuted them concisely, but I agreed with her in some topics. One thing I couldn't agree with her was her view on table dance bars, but anyway, I was the one being examined. Even with the test we had fun and drove her to her parents house. Before she left my car I leaned over to her to kiss her on the cheek and she kissed me in the lips, I kissed her back with single-lip kisses. I got a semi that made me forget that my penis was itchy. After I got to my house I text her to tell her that I'm at home and we chat about the dog she rescued and asked me to help her to find a place to keep the dog.

The next day was rescued dog day, I asked my sister to use her facebook powers to help the prostitute look for a place for the dog. After a few hours she found a place to keep the dog. After she left the dog at the new place she asks me to go with her to her house (not her parents house) so we can pick up another dog. Long story short, we hanged out that day pretty much all the afternoon. We met and leave with hugs and kisses.
>>
>>25346453
The next days were just texting and memes, and with christmas coming I got her a couple presents (a neck scarf and a a hand made -still being made- hogwarts scarf). I tease her with her presents and we set a date.

So we met last sunday around 21:30. We exchange gifts, she got me a 12in stormtrooper (a cheap one, but got a gift). Since it was sunday not many options were available at the hour, so I took her to a terrace bar on a hotel. We had some beers and as snack a cheese platter. She was fascinated with the cheese platter and did a check in on her fb with a pic of the platter (what was so special about the cheese platter, I don't know). At 23:00 the waiter tells us they are closing so we leave. We still wanted to hang out so she had an idea: at first she didn't knew how to bring it up until finally said that there it was a gay bar nearby with a cheap open bar and performances by trannies doing pop stars impersonations. Sure why not I say, the night is young.

When we arrived she was met by some of her gay friends and introduced me to them. After hanging with them like 2 minutes we went to the bars' bar and told me that a couple of her friends found me handsome. We looked for a table that was away pretty much of everything.

>Oh yeah, I even attract gay men

Now, this date starts to become very similar to the first go for drinks date, except that this time besides dancing/grinding we had a few drunken make out sessions and hugs. No french kisses but close.

During our stay at the bar she asked me to fix my contact info on her phone

>Interesting, I can't change the name
>Neither she can fix it

Weird.

We left the gay bar and headed to her house. Before we arrive she tells me that we should go to a table dance. This is where things got ugly.
>>
>>25346484
I told her that I don't want to go to see strippers, I don't like it and feel like it's a abusive for the women working there, she refused it and then she asked me what I think about prostitution and told her that, to me, if there is a pimp it is abuse if there is none it is not, she says it is not and explains to me why not and I told her that the subject is conflictive to me since, effectively, prostitution is some sort of abuse but that's how I met her, and if it makes her happy, I would never look for prostitutes again.

I leave her at her parents house and when I arrived my house I see a missed call from her.

>I ask her if something is wrong
>"I understand now why I can't fix your name on my phone. Maybe it is fate"
>"If you believe it that way what can I say"
>"Nothing, there is nothing to be said"
>"Like I said, I respect any decision you make"
>"Thanks for understanding me"
>"Take care gorgeous, I will be here"

I went to look for definitions of prostitution to see if its abuse. Many sources say it is so I felt besides confused and sad, very ignorant. I texted her:

>"I have been reading and I have realized that prostitution is abuse. So I want to apologize for using you to satiate my lust. I'm not saying this to make you change your opinion but to admit my error and in a way, diminish the damage done. Take care."
>"I'm sorry I shouldn't have let us be friends, I should have let it be a client-sex worker relation. period."
>"You don't need to apologize, if you want my friendship is ok, I appreciate you beyond sex and I don't want to harm you. I want to know you"
And transcribing this, I see that /r9k/ was right, I shouldn't have contacted her ever again.
>"Forgive me"
>Her profile pic disappeared, she blocked me
>Great, now I'm having penile discharges

Felt terrible, went to watch Star Wars for the second time, hoping that I can cry my eyes out when Han Solo dies.
>>
>>25346506
>Went to sleep early
>at 00:37 Phone rings a whatsapp notification, it's her
>"Hi, I almost forget to thank you for everything. Be well"
>"I'm the one that should thank you for allowing me to know you more. I would like to continue see you"
>"I don't feel it convenient. Good night"
>Blocked again
>An hour or less passes, another whatsapp notification
>"Ok now fool's day have ended *winky tongue out emoji*"
In Mexico fool's day is on december 28
>I feel very angry, but found the composure to reply
>"If everything that happened today was a joke then effectively you should reconsider our relationship"
>"It wasn't, but I want you to answer me something and be honest. What do you want from me? What do you expect from me?"
>"I want your company and affection, what is usual in this thing we have whatever name it has. I offer you respect and care"
>"Honestly I don't think I can"
>"I understand that I'm a total stranger for you, that you are afraid of being deceived"
>"Think about this, are you aware that I don't see you as a client, I like spending time with you. But in the case you wanted something sexual with me it would have a cost"
>"I'm pretty aware of your conditions, it has been pretty clear since the beggining. But my question is: do you date me because you expect me to ask you for sex?"
>"I enjoy it"
>"Does it frustrate you that I don't ask you for sex?"
>"No, not all"
>"Then I don't see any problem."
>>
Are you peeing pus now?
>>
>>25346522
I'm going to shorten this since it's painful to transcribe. She went to say that every man wants to befriend the sex worker so they can get free sex and I said her that I'm an outlier.

>I texted her: "You know what? You asked me to go out with you. And you told me that date if I wanted sex it was going to cost me and I said ok well I will ask you for sex other day. But If you didn't offered me to go out for drinks I wouldn't have asked you anything"
>"I'm sorry that will not happen again. It was my fault. Everything is clear now"
>"What fault?"
>"Nothing"
>"You offered it for some reason"
>"Good night and good luck in whatever you are looking for"
>Her profile pic disappeared again

My dick is less itchy but with aqueous and somewhat smelly discharges so I hope it is only thrush or an UTI. Worst cases: gonhorrea, chlamydia or herpes. Sadly, every good doctor is in winter break so I'm gonna have to wait to get tested.

Her gift is not done yet, and I'm planning to leave it at her parents. I have the perfect ending for the card attached to it "P.D.: Get tested", that's going to be awesome.

And that's it robots what has happened this month.

I don't know how it's going to end or if this is really the end.
>>
>>25346537
Nope, just with some burning sensation. I really hope it is a UTI.
>>
weird thread, mildly depressing

might was well continue talking to her so that we can get more content
>>
>>25346723
OP here. I don't know if she wants to talk, but having me blocked from whatsapp I think she doesn't want to talk.
>>
>>25346810
what kind of thread is this? are you gloating? or just here to see if others share similar experience?
>>
>>25346909
I'm not gloating, actually I'm the opposite of gloating. Since I have shared my experience earlier here on /r9k/ I wanted to give the continuation of what happened.
>>
>>25346987
my advice for what its worth is to never contact this women again. she will only make you confused and unhappy. im sorry but thats the truth.
>>
>>25347517
I dread the moment she texts back.
>>
>>25347892
i feel you. but just dont respond. change your number if you have to anon. this women is not a good catch.
>>
>>25346432
Why do you keep calling her "gorgeous" like a fucking autist?
>>
>>25348030
I think his native language is spanish or something. It's more normal to compliment women frequently like that afaik
>>
>>25348055
>>25348030
In spanish I call her "Linda", and also in my stupid way to transcribe, every time I use her name I have put it as gorgeous. So no, not every time is gorgeous, literally and figuratively.
>>
Even with the language barrier your autism is obvious and painful
>>
>>25348294
Care to explain please? I honestly feel very beta since the moment I had the discussion about prostitution, specially admitting that I feel conflicted with prostitution since, in my very narrow point of view, I thought it was problematic only if a pimp was present (I felt it more of an economy problem).
>>
>>25348486
That, that right there what you just said, that's autistic as fuck
>>
she was your unspoken prostitute gf u moran. by going on autist on her and talking about abuse and shit u ruined it.
>>
>>25348508
Ok I get it. Anyway, it was a very stupid thing that I was going to blurt out sooner or later since it was an stupid opinion that I didn't fixed until very late.
>>
well it was a good greentext op.

her "parents" is probably her husband/pimp. just sayin
>>
>>25348623
See >>25348630

Also, I'm going to give my very personal opinion: the problem wasn't the talk about abuse or lack of it, it was that I simply didn't compel to go to the strip club. I have refused to go every time she has bringed the subject up, and from the second time I met her she has insisted in going to a strip club.

My theory is that, since she knows the strippers, the strip club is for two things: get you horny so you pay up for sex service, or to test you if you are truly into her.
>>
>>25348294
So much this.

>>25348294
>>25348486

Basically first off Stop trying to be "funny" like when you posted on her facebook and then joked about that picture. The majority of autistic try to be funny but just some off as retarded, which well I guess they are so meh....

2nd)Stop calling strippers and shit names/hating them when you clearly know the other person likes them/is one. Yes it may be "fake" but openly hating on shit other people like makes them like you less.

Sorry but being "fake" is being nice.
>>
All of this, all of it. Is why prostitution is awful.

This poor girls brains have been fucked up completely by her selling her sexuality.
>>
>>25348665
It crossed my mind, but it is really her parents house, I saw pictures of her sister, her brother and her mom hanging out there.
>>
>>25348828

Well I actually never said I hated strippers, in fact, I feel sorry for them since they do a very shitty job. Also, when I told her that I think they are poor girls dragged into a questionable life she said "but they do good money, some do drugs to keep up with their job but whatever, those should just quit".

To be more precise, I don't even use the word hate since I consider it unnecesary. And when talkinng about strip clubs I always used the word dislike.

I ommited it, but she said that the card found it funny, but she didn't wanted the word "sexual" on her wall since, if a family member could read it, would be open to miss interpretation.
>>
You still have the image you used for the original post?
>>
>>25346522
>In Mexico fool's day is on december 28

Didn't know this. Thanks for the followup story.
>>
>>25348881
I think it is the mentality of the moment taken to the extreme. Right now pretty girls are receiving lots of attention from so many mediums that they get desensitized, why they should believe the poor fuck when this other guy says the same thing but also gives the financial stability?

I truly believe I liked her, but she thinks that I'm another guy wanting freebies.
>>
File: 1445900523885.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445900523885.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
>>25349306
Enjoy man
>>
Does she do anal? Cum swallow?
>>
>>25349604
No anal. Oral and vaginal only. Girlfriend experience.
>>
>>25349391

Yeah, exactly. That's why she's fucked herself up. That's what prostitution does to women.
>>
Gf experience? Like kissing etc? In a way that's even sluttier than anal!

Believe me, as a whore she's got a dozen men or more in her 'personal phone'. She's dates them all and services their cocks for favours or money
>>
>>25349758
You are right man, very right.

I feel so stupid, used and stupid.
>>
This sounds like the most grossly inefficient way of getting a guy to put down money if that's her intent. Granted we're talking about women here, but still. Either it's a retarded money making scheme and leave it at that, or it's some vague "thing" with no definitions or boundaries that's not worth the headache and confusion that continues to spiral more and more as it goes on. I agree with you about the general exploitative nature of the whole business, so if you have to do it just keep it at a professional arms reach and don't go past that (with any other girl either). Keeping it in that realm is bad enough as it is.
>>
>>25349930
I don't think I'm going to use the services of prostitutes anymore. And you are right, this is so confusing. Thanks for your post man.
>>
>>25349107
Dont act condesending about sex worker if you are with a sex wprker you stupid autiista, tambien soy de mexico y tambien he salido con putas, pura gente devastada
>>
>>25350180
No quise ser condescendiente, lo que dije fue "pienso que muchas de esas chicas preferirian estar haciendo otra cosa, dado las circunstancias por las que estan trabajando".

Y ponle tu que mi respuesta haya sido la puritana ignorante, su respuesta fue "no las conoces y a muchas de ellas les va bien, y a las que no que se chinguen".

En general pienso que no esta bien hasta que se determinen las condiciones de trabajo de cada una de las teiboleras. Mientras tanto, por lo menos donde vivo, es un negociazo para los que roban chicas de rancho y engatuzan a fresas con la promesa de hacerlas otra mujer luna bella.
>>
>>25350180
Y es mas, me quede con las ganas de decirle "ok te gastaste el aguinaldo y ahora dices que mas ocupas prostituirte, por que entonces no mejor modificas tus habitos de consumo?"

No amigo, la realidad es que esta dolida por que para ella las strippers que estan teniendo "exito" consiguen lo que quieren y ella esta nadando en el lodo de lo que le dejan. Yo solo le dije que ambas, strippers y prostitutas estan en las mismas, claro, siendo bastante pendejo pensando en que la distincion de tener un padrote marcaba la diferencia.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.