[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at grocery store with mother >girl randomly looks or smiles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1444422119519.jpg (34 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1444422119519.jpg
34 KB, 300x290
>at grocery store with mother
>girl randomly looks or smiles at me
>"ohhh, anon that girl was checking you out. Your so handsome ;)!"

Fucking end my existence
>>
>"hey"
oh hey
>"can you do me a favor?"
hm...
>"my son is a failure i bet he has never talked to a girl, i`ll pay you 20 bucks to smile at him while he is looking"
hm ... i don`t know
>"please maybe that will make his self-esteem go up"
ok but 30 bucks
>"deal!"

>"ohhh, anon that girl was checking you out. Your so handsome ;)!"
>>
>>25335932
girls just smile to people to be nice. It means nothing 99% of the time. Girls smile and look at me all the time.
>>
>girls never even look at me I'm so ugly and creepy-looking
>"I can't wait to meet your wife anon :^)"
>>
Am I the only robot who has this happen to them? Does this mean that my mother was telling me the truth and girls were checking me out?
>>
>>25335802
>don't you think she's cute
>she was totally checking you out
>we're gonna save x for you for when you have kids / people to do x normie event with
i'm a 24 yo virgin with no job, no place of my own and no life experience as a result of constant overparenting, what are parents trying to achieve with this shit?
>>
>>25336565
they want you to be a normie mate
>>
>>25336584
then maybe they should've not told me to only focus on school and told me that I couldnt do anything or go anywhere until after I was 18?

at which point I was so far behind everything I did was an embarassing disaster that further cemented my role as an autistic fuckup.
>>
This has never happened to me. Ever.
>>
>>25336427
happens to me too, I know they're just surprised to see a fat neckbeard out in the wild, probably feeling disgust and pity under those smiles.
>>
>>25336427
No, parents are delusional about their children. To the point where they make up stories beyond that which can be mistakes.
My mom told me she showed my picture to a friend of hers and both her and her daughter said I was handsome. That's provably false. It breaks my heart to hear her say those things because I know that she sincerely believes it happened, her mind is gone.
>>
>>25336565
>>25336660
Holy shit, are you me? I know these feels to much. Over protected parents because my sibling died. It really mess up my life. Now I'm late 20's and have no social skill whatsoever, I don't even know how to survive in this world. No idea how to pay bills, go to the bank, what insurance is or healthcare, I'm just totally fucked. They taught me no life skills, just to stay in school and focus on that. They didn't even let me work a job because it wasn't important to them. Now I have no job or life experience. This is hell.
>>
iktfb

I might tell her I'm gay. It'd stop the "when am I getting grandbabies" question. And I don't think she'd ask "when are you bringing a nice boy home for me to meet?"
>>
>>25335802

mommy's boy 4 lyf
I bet she's single too isnt she
>>
>>25336966
7DEB88C
>>
>>25337140
I keked, bet most of this board doesn't even know what that is.
gonna fap to this later.
>>
>>25337206
>heh, us oldfags right?
>>
>>25337242
you could have just been here 2 years ago to get it which is nowhere near oldfag, you can't even deny that the site is infested with new people, come on.
>>
>female interacts with my grandmother or me
>whenever its over my grandma says they said I was handsome or good looking or that they were into me
>I'm a 26 year old virgin that has never had a gf

I get that she's trying to buff up my confidence or something but its more insulting than anything. I don't want to be reminded of this shit and its such bullshit she must think I'm an idiot.
>>
>>25336225
Could you please leave , chad
>>
File: 1448283991570.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1448283991570.png
192 KB, 501x445
>normalchad friends are back in town for the holidays
>ask if I want to go get food and catch up
>not comfortable leaving my house, but sure
>get asked to drive so I do
>when they're all already in the car they tell me we're not going to get food, but they're going to a bar to get drunk because they know I wouldn't have agreed to go if they told me the truth
>end up driving normalchads to their shitty disgusting bar
>literally never been to a bar in my life and don't drink so I just sit there like an awkward faggot
>catching up with friend who had some interesting/funny stories to tell since he just got back from the military and haven't seen him in person for like 3 years
>he leaves to go to the bathroom
>2 whores randomly show up and ask me if they can sneak in and place a drink order in the spot where my friend was just sitting because the rest of the place was too crowded
>pointed out that my friend was sitting there and implied that they should find somewhere else
>they say "that's okay" and place orders right next to me, just on the other side where my friend wasn't sitting
>they get their drinks and fuck off
>"friends" proceed to make fun of me incessantly claiming that they were hitting on me when they were really just ordering shit
>hurr anon where are your girlfriends
>hurr anon why didnt you talk to them
>hurr anon we're huge faggots
>drop them all off and go home pissed off
>proceed to ignore all of their future calls/invitations

In all fairness I deserved it for leaving my house.
>>
>>25337900
Your friends are total tools. Why are you still friends with them.

Cut them out of your life asap. They're shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 461x185) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 461x185
>>25337206
wheew man yeah totally
cummy for mummy
>>
>>25337957
that's cheating, anon, you piece of shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.