[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking pathetic? They're weak as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: typical oblivious woman.jpg (20 KB, 401x299) Image search: [Google]
typical oblivious woman.jpg
20 KB, 401x299
Why are women so fucking pathetic? They're weak as fuck and stupid as hell. They were never meant to survive. Anything at all scares them and they all instantly call it "creepy" like the hiveminded automatons they are. Instead of thinking with logic, they react with emotions. They're basically giant spoiled children pampered by society. Its laughably pathetic. Women can never love men like men love women. Once a man's wealth and status disappear, watch how quickly her "love" for him will disappear. And because women are unloyal and cowardly, you have to worry about the cheating on you.

tl;dr women are worthless cunts
>>
>home alone with my sister
>she's a feminist
>she's always talking about the equality meme
>goes to rallies and shit, tumblr blog
>an injured dove that cannot fly is in the backyard
>she's fucking hysterical about
>telling me to "DO SOMETHING"
>i get a shovel
>"NO ANON YOU CAN'T KILL IT"
>tell her i'll put it in a box so she can take care of it
>"EWW NO IT"S GOT GERMS ON IT"
>"JUST CALL ANIMAL CONTROL OR THE SHELTER"
>tell her how fucking stupid that is, they're either not going to come, or they're going to do the obvious and kill it
>get sick of her shit
>smack the dove with the shovel and throw it in the trash
>she cries and tell our mom
she's 22
>>
>>25328995
I'm so sorry.

>original comment
>>
>>25328995
Had twins at my school like this they were a part of the group i was in. Was at some party and by the time we were sleeping all of them were on fucking Tumblr. This was during the time they truely thought their degenerate website created pepe and didnt kill it.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.