[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else really feels sorry for these NEETS? I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: ddfsd.jpg (21 KB, 639x495) Image search: [Google]
ddfsd.jpg
21 KB, 639x495
who else really feels sorry for these NEETS? I don't understand how you can have such an empty life, they realise this and project their anger by insulting us wageslaves, I can admit that I'm a wageslave, but I would much prefer to have a job, my own place and a car than do absolutely nothing all day and have nothing to show for it, not to mention being a burden on your parents.

Don't worry NEETs, you'll make it someday.
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
Good for you, I have no desire to """improve""" myself or prove how awesome I am to normies.
>>
>>25334313
Contrary to belief, not all NEET's are suicidal and only play games or watch anime to distract themselves from death. Believe me if you want, but i had a part time job for close to a year and i have never felt worse in my entire life. It wasn't necessarily the job or the company, but i constantly thought of being at home playing games, watching movies and listening to music. The happiest i ever felt in my life (and still do) is being a NEET because it creates a sense of freedom from the thousands of problems normies have on a daily basis.
>>
I'm a NEET and I have my own house and my own car. I see where you are coming from but my family is so rich it would be pointless for me to work. I guess I'm lucky though,
>>
File: 1449209248031.png (346 KB, 381x426) Image search: [Google]
1449209248031.png
346 KB, 381x426
Just so you know, NEETs, you get friends and a gf by going OUTSIDE. You know, where people are?
>>
Why improve myself? Why work hard? When I will be trampled by tall, attractive chads. It's not worth the effort. If you have two people who invest the same amount of work but one of them gets much better results based on things out of his control then it makes no sense for the inferior one to try.
>>
>>25334918
already have a tulpa gf thanks
>>
File: 1442305252636.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1442305252636.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>25334957
Holy moly, I'm sure your mother is proud.
>>
What if I am a burden on the government but not my parents?
>>
>>25335119

OK if you're white.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.