[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /basedDad/ here? My dad is one of the coolest people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 78631134.jpg (2 MB, 4968x3272) Image search: [Google]
78631134.jpg
2 MB, 4968x3272
Who else /basedDad/ here?

My dad is one of the coolest people I know. Super successful doctor, loving wife, three children, beautiful house, humble (he grew up poor), does all the manual labor around the house, smartest guy I know (knows all about investing, farming, engineering, medical topics, construction), even built a house from scratch once. Provides (and more) for all of his children in terms of opportunity to get an education and economically and with gifts. Has managed to command the respect of his wife and all of his children (except one of my sisters, but she'll grow out of her cunty stage). He has a fantastic sense of humor and has traditional values, while at the same time being liberal in terms of wanting to help the less fortunate and be tolerant of all people.

I have nothing but respect for the man.

I am his only son. How the fuck am I going to live up to his legacy? Any other robots know these feels?
>>
>>25300061
Yes i do, let me turn on the notebook cause i don't line to type in my cellphone
>>
>>25300061
>>25301157

My dad it's a engineer that couldn't work as one because of political arassment (Chilean dictatorship), he worked as a handyman, house painter, making bread, as a secretary, and other kind of low profile jobs, after the democracy came to the counrty, he started his own shop and it's succesfull. He is a nice guy, has a great relationship with my mother (both have over 60 yo) and has helped us all in everyway, and pay our unis without even saying something (we are 3 brothers). And in our town everyone seems lo like him.
To live uo with his legacy is hard, at first i though i was like him, and got tons of friends and grills, but now im a "neet" because i have a personality disroder and had to pause uni in my last term (it's a 10 terms career), he has been supportive and bringing me all the help that i need it... it sucks, i feel like a bloodsucker

The thing that i love to do with him is start building/fixing anything, he is the best =)
>>
You might as well have said "whites only" board
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.