[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought I understood how shitty it is dating women and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 135932994643.jpg (201 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
135932994643.jpg
201 KB, 1280x1440
I thought I understood how shitty it is dating women and what men go through, but I was so fucking wrong.

>be woman
>try going on dates with women
>it isn't just hey we like the same things and it's really obvious that you want to have sex with me
>you actually have to put a lot of work and effort in
>you have to constantly talk to them and stay in contact with them or you no longer exist to them

I'm so sorry men. I'm pretty much done with women and only sticking with men now, it is way more work than I am willing to put in, you should just like someone and they like you back and it just goes from there.
>>
That's what my motto had been until this last year, then I started actually pursuing women.
What I learned was that: 1, if someone does not care for you that way it is very hard to change their mind, and 2, I am not emotionally mature enough to handle the slightest rejection or disrespect.
I'm pretty much just gonna keep enjoying the reduced libido from antidepressants and stop giving a shit about girls, or other people for that matter.
>>
File: 1408559575921.jpg (36 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
1408559575921.jpg
36 KB, 400x582
>>25298817
Women want to feel needed, because they're physically limited compared to men. How the media represents the chase for guys going for girls, marital shit. Women are put on a pedestal. If you're going to fuck women, just tell them directly (assuming you're not a bad looking female yourself, OP). Don't date them.
>>
>>25298973
There was no rejection for me or anything, it was just way too much work.

>>25299032
I don't just want to fuck, though.

With men I can just tell them I need some time to myself or they already give me space. With women if you tell them you need time to yourself they think something is wrong and you have to constantly talk with them or it's pretty much over.

It probably doesn't also help that I'm legit Aspergers so it's just way too much socializing in general for me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.