[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Past Girl Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Nomorefeels.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
Nomorefeels.png
129 KB, 724x611
Describe yourself and your overall experiences with girls

>JUST'd by life
>born at 25 weeks
>legally blind in one eye and the other has sub par vision as well
>5'6" manlet
>5" dicklet
>jawlet
>possibly aspie
>friends with a couple girls in kindergarten
>don't talk to a single other girl after kindergarten outside of "what'd you make on that test" or "can I borrow a pencil" until highschool
>random stacies who I've never met before start talking to me and being nice to me
>fairly certain that they either heard about my condition and felt pity for me, thought I was smart and wanted my notes (which they did ask for a few times, although they were still nice to me after that), or they were fucking with me in some weird way
>also reconnect with kindergarten friend in freshman year
>have an on and off """"relationship"""" in which several cringy things happened and I never asked her out.
>we did end up talking about lewd things in Junior year
>we stop talking completely in senior year, neither of us said anything about it, we just stopped talking to each other.
>found out a few weeks later she was dating some dude from her work
>in college now
>haven't talked to a girl yet
Not horrendous, but not great either
>>
>manlet
>chubby
>5.5 inch
>first hug ~14, some girl that i sat next to on the bus home from school, was pretty qt
>fill the funny friendly kid role, make friends that way
>first kiss ~16, drunk female friend on nye
>those holidays fool around a bit with same friend, touch some boobies and get a hj
>no real action for awhile
>first sexor ~22, some how ended up dating some 18yo qt
>get dumped after like 6 months, too much spaghetti
>fall for /fit/ meme
>24 - 28 lots of random girls, jaded from 18yo all those years ago
>>
>>25288008
damn pham, not too bad. Hope you get a gf soon
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.