[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catgirls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: skience.jpg (90 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
skience.jpg
90 KB, 560x700
If female catgirls were mass-produced at an affordable price, would you buy one? What would you name it? What would you do?

Imagine, a world where nogf.jpg was a thing of the past...
>>
File: 1451179831777.jpg (23 KB, 400x540) Image search: [Google]
1451179831777.jpg
23 KB, 400x540
>>25326110
>tfw no qt catgirl to pet and make purr and do lewd things to
>>
>>25326137
Honestly, I'd be happy even if it didn't want to have sex.

Imagine:

>Come home from a long day at work at your shitty job
>Tired as fuck, house is a mess. You just want to crawl in bed and cry yourself to sleep
>You get in bed, and hear a soft purring sound
>Your catgirl jumps up on the bed and snuggles under the covers with you
>She doesn't say anything, but she doesn't have to. The mere presence of another human being who cares about you makes the pain go away
>You pat her on the head, and close your eyes
>>
Fuck yes I would buy one.

There would literally be no use for a Stacy anymore. Stacys would know this, and they would have to actually be kind and understanding to try to match the Nekos, but it wouldn't work.

Masterful technology would keep churning out better and better catgirls until they are literally more intelligent, likable, and adorable than human women.
>>
The problem with this premise is that you expect them to be an anime girl, when in reality she'd probably look weird as fuck.
>>
>>25326253
>technology son
>>
>>25326110
OP you are aware that that's a squid cat girl right?
>>
>>25326412
Close enough senpai I just want happiness
>>
>>25326110
chances are if there ever were catgirls engineered, which is really unlikely that any new species or hybrid would be engineered especially based on humans, there would be a massive civil rights issue on your hands
are they people?
can they speak and ask for rights?
is it right to be able to own them?
chances are they would be given rights, and would become a hot commodity, ,everyone would want a catgirl gf, and so human woman would be considered low of the low, and catgirls would take women's place as the picky choosers of society

makes me pretty sad
>>
>>25326110
I don't like them, please give me super AI VR GIRLFRIEND NOW!
>>
File: 43.jpg (104 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
104 KB, 540x540
>>25326110
>would you buy one?
Yes
>What would you name it?
Fucktoy
>What would you do?
Fuck it
>>
>>25326585
But Anon, don't you want to be able to hold your catgirl close as you drift off to sleep.

Who wants to sit in the corner of the room wearing a heavy set of goggles and crying to themselves when the real thing would cost a little bit more than a TV?
>>
>>25326412
YOU'RE A KID NOW
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW
>>
>>25326619
Give me my VR WAIFU YOU FAGGOT, I'll build her body and code as well.

>caring about cost
I worked hard to throw my money at this and will continue to throw money for her to be real.
>>
>>25326779
>Build her body
>She begins glitching, and watches you while you sleep with dead red eyes
>One night, you catch her in the act
>She kills you

Yeah Catgirls dont sound too bad right about now
>>
File: 1423554779690.png (534 KB, 722x715) Image search: [Google]
1423554779690.png
534 KB, 722x715
>tfw you realize that if this ever were to happen, human rights authorities aka the "no fun allowed" patrol, would be putting a constant damper on everything
>>
>>25327059
>"muh morality"

Technically, they would be "machines". Unethical or not, just machines. They don't have a soul, if you believe in that sort of thing.
>>
>>25326244
>until they are literally more intelligent, likable, and adorable than human women.

That's not exactly a high bar to reach.
>>
>>25327161
Well, our machines/cloning experiments are at the "What the fuck are we doing" phase if you consider imitating real human behavior, so even if the bar isn't too high, it will take some time.
>>
File: giphy.gif (623 KB, 480x530) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
623 KB, 480x530
I would get a Ruri Gokou model and name it Kuroneko.
>>
>>25326165
>human being
Yes I would buy one, I'm no religious nut nor a crazed sjw without a cause.
>>
>>25327189
I guess. Women still currently come lower than pets and onaholes to me though.
>>
>>25326698
YOU'RE A CAT NOW
YOU'RE A SQUID NOW
>>
File: marmite.jpg (25 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
marmite.jpg
25 KB, 240x160
Honestly I'd rather BE the catgirl
>>
I would get a mayushii catgril
>>
>>25326165
but thats what my cat does, and i dont want to fuck my cat
>>
>>25327436
I think you might be missing the point of catgirls
>>
>>25327436
You probably would if it had a body like a qt girl.
>>
>>25327475
Fully customizable. Eye color, limb length, breast size, legs, hands, feet, hair, skin color, apparent age, etc etc.

Build-a-Waifu, but it's real.

If someone made this, they'd be a billionaire over night from NEET virgins alone.
>>
>>25327560
>A billionaire over night from NEET virgins
>A billionaire from NEETs

Most NEETs don't really have the disposable income to buy a catgirl m8.
>>
>>25326110
>>25327560
Would you be mean to her?

>My god your breasts are tiny
>b-but master made...
>SHUT UP.
>...
>THAT'S RIGHT, I MADE YOU. MADE YOU WORTHLESS SO I CAN DO THIS TO YOU

Aw man now I'm sad.
>>
Do you think she'd bring back dead mice and stuff for you if you let her go outside?
>>
>>25327671
I would buy her some chicken tenders and cuddle
>>
>>25327584
If it was priced at decent TV rates, they would save up to afford it. Mommies money and all that.

It would probably end up being like the new phone. Dad cant let his son be the only fucking loser who doesnt have a nekogirl
>>
>>25327693
>genetic engineering and cloning
>the price of a decent TV

Anon pls.
>>
>>25327671
I mean, if you want the only person who has any chance of liking you and putting up with your faggotself to hate you, by all means go for it
>>
>>25327584
They could all go into debt desu senpai.
>>25327059
THE BLACK MARKET[/SPOILER]

But I do indeed vomit when I have seen people bitching about robots being abused on the Internet (assuming no one is thinking clone so much as synthetic). I'd name mind Zoe because Cyolon joke, regardless of what it/she looked like.
>>
>>25327721
>Vacuum tubes and capacitors
>The price of a house
Things change gramps
>>
>>25327726
But this one can't just leave and is programmed to love.
>>
>>25326110

>would I buy one?
Fuck yes. Maybe two. Maybe twins. I don't know
>what would I name it?
Eva, maybe something stacyish.
>what would I do?
I would treat it like all my other pets, like fucking royalty. The best food, the best dresses, collars, you name it.

I just want a low maintenance loving creature, who can actually talk to me guys. I love my dog, but I need someone to talk to without borders ;-;
>>
>>25327829
Would get twins and force the male to try and impregnate the female by bribing with food for both of them.
>>
>>25327829
I feel you. Two cute catgirls to snuggle up with in this cold winter month, instead of sleeping alone with constant night terrors.

Dude Im fucking crying now this isnt fair
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.