[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A lot of you seem to think that getting a GF will solve all of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: girlandboyfeels.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
girlandboyfeels.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
A lot of you seem to think that getting a GF will solve all of your problems in the world but what do you do when you finally get one? Aren't any of you nervous about that? How you should act around her, meeting her friends, sharing your interests etc?

I struggle a lot with this, i've had 2 girl friends (guess i'm a semi - normie), both relationships only lasted a couple of months. My problem is that i'm pretty much the embodiment of that friend you had over that was always like "so what you wanna do?" "whatever you wanna do" i've worked a lot on it, but i'm still an extreme people pleaser and find it very hard to be dominant in the relationship and lead (like most girls expect), showing her what i'm in to, the places i wanna go etc.

So what do. Do you show her your anime collection and don't give AF or what
>>
Had me first ex gf for over a year before things went south
We just had lots of unprotected creampie vagina sex and ate foods / watched movies etc
>>
im sorta in the same boat
I am horrible at small talk
>dont give a fuck about tv or what movies she likes
>dont care about going out and meeting people
>hate music
>have isolated myself since highschool
>dont even have real friends I can talk to
>all I care about is doing what I want in life
fuck what have psychedelics done to me?

I like to weld ,build things in my garage and do things on my own.
literally the only thing I want to do with my life is invent something then I can die happy.
>>
File: sweetfeels.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
sweetfeels.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
>>25323920
OP here. It's been somewhat the same in my relationships tons of sex in the beginning. Sometimes it felt like we had sex so it wouldn't be awkward cus we didn't have anything else to do. And pretty much everything we ever did on weekdays was meet each other in the evening, have sex and then watch tv series and then she would leave for work / school the next day. The days that we couldn't follow this formula, like she wanted to stay over an entire weekend, i got seriously stressed out about finding activites and shit we could do and i feel like this is what ended both relationships. I just get too stressed out having to entertain a person for multiple days in a row. They started complaining that "we never do anything", although i constantly tried to find new stuff we could do.

The fuckt up part is that i have some typical /rk9/ type friends with girl friends and they all seem to master that "just being" with the girl without being stressed (once they've dated her for a little and "let her in" that is), while i generally do okay with ONS, but get super insecure as soon as i have to meet a girl over a longer period of time. Guess i just have some deep rooted insecurites.

wall of texts srynewfriends
>>
Yeah a girl was really crushing on me in university. It was pretty obvious to me, and eventually she asked me to go out sometime after a lecture. It was really fun being with her, and we both found it easy to talk for ages and so on. But it fell apart when I met her friends. They didn't seem to understand why I wasn't being loud and so on. I think they must have convinced her I was a weirdo because after that (meeting them at a house party) she fed me the "great friend" line and sort of backed out of things.
>>
File: 1446175451492.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446175451492.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>25323797
>tfw qt gf but not happy

life is pain robots
>>
File: 1343924247690.jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1343924247690.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
This is one of the reasons I have not actually attempted to pursue a relationship. That doesn't make the loneliness hurt any less. I'm more afraid that I'll have nothing to talk about though. Also that I will still struggle with maintaining eye contact. Fuck I hate me.
>>
File: 1418008913880.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1418008913880.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>25323797
I understand how you feel, OP. I'm a 25 KV because I never ever bothered to try and find one because of this reason. I don't go anywhere other than work, or over to a friends house, and even then all we do is shoot the shit and play vidya, and when I'm alone I either play vidya, practice piano or other niche shit that are solo activities.

If I were to get one tomorrow I would be like, "Okay, now what?".
>>
I've had one relationship in my life.

I should have broken up with her after six months. I ended up staying for four more years because I was so afraid of being alone again, and finally gave up 2.5 years ago.

I haven't had a date or sex since.

I don't know what to do. I hate being alone, always wondering when things will change, if or when I'll meet somebody, but then at the same time I know how badly it can go and I'm deathly afraid it'll go that way again.
>>
I've thought about this occasionally and part of me wants to say that if you find the right person, this wouldn't be an issue. You'd be a better match if someone who prefers to stay inside. Then the other part of me say this is only an issue because we lead a sedentary lifestyle. If you someone someone like that then you can take some chances and try something new. Now I've never had a girlfriend before but this would be my plan if I had one.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.