[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sex I do not want a gf for sex. I find the act of sex revolting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: gf fantasy.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
gf fantasy.png
194 KB, 1100x950
>Sex
I do not want a gf for sex. I find the act of sex revolting and vaginas are unsightly. I've had nightmares that were nothing but sexual images which woke me up by turning on my gag reflex. I also have a fear of intimacy and would be unable to take the reigns in a sexual situation, causing her respect for me to decrease over time. No woman wants a needy or inexperienced man.

>fun
A gf would not be fun. As I understand it, they are demanding and volatile. Sure, a quiet and reserved girl would be nice to have around, but that would require you to be comfortable as the center of attention as all women are attracted to narcissism and charisma. You would have to be talking all the time to fill the vacuum and keep her attention.

>savior fantasy
I have no illusions that women are capable of the slightest noble or selfless act.

>validation/obligation
A bit of this, but I have come to accept that people's expectations of me will likely dissipate with time.

>depseration
I am desperate for human affection, but the infograph is right in that desperation is repulsive. This may be the first item that hits somewhat close to home.

>purity fantasy
This. Virginity is first on the list of requirements.

>love fantasy
Let's be honest, this only applies to the most immature and autistic posters on r9k. That said, I do indulge in this fantasy from time to time, but I never have any delusions about it becoming reality. Women are loveless creatures.

>feeling unworthy
It's true. I cannot connect with other people and I have never made eye contact with a girl, let alone spoken to one. I am the lowest of the low.

>insecurity
effeminate, failure, needy, fearful, anxious, failure, immature, mistrusting, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure, failure

>you never try
I never try

>deformity
nope

>don't want one
not in the sense that you mean

>boring life
true
>>
Whoever made that image is immature.

I've grown out of my being infuriated with /r9k/ phase, because I realized I don't need to validate myself by putting down those less fortunate. Whoever made this image apparently
hasn't.
>>
>>25323098
>sex
yes
>fun
no
>savior fantasy
yes
>validation/obligation
yes
>desperation
no
>purity fantasy
sort of
>love fantasy
no
>feeling unworthy
no
>insecurity
some
>you never try
i've tried.
>obesity or deformity
no
>you dont actually want one
hmmm
>you have a boring life
i guess
>>
>>25323098
I want to fuck vaginas but I'm not overly fond of looking at them
>>
>>25323207
Maybe, but they are correct. Its helpful to know you aren't the only who thinks these things
>>
File: bear_grinded.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
bear_grinded.webm
2 MB, 720x404
Ugly/manlet are "perceived" problems while deformity isn't. Into the trash it goes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.